Beasts of Beyond
REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a (/showthread.php?tid=9999)

REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a - bubblegum - 08-01-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
With there being an increase in new and returning faces, the female thought it appropriate to hold a little ice-breaker for everyone - especially given they're at war right now. She'd want them to know at least a little bit about each other before they fought side-by-side. The female had hosted a few questions and answers before, the first being inspired by her papa holding one as a weekly task. They were low stress and an easy way to get others to open up to one another, so she figured it'd be perfect for her own intentions. Besides, she didn't like to stay cooped up by herself all the time; everyone needed a mental break at some point, and this one is still relatively productive. So, why the Hell not?

The captain would set out several blankets along Barracuda Bay, in the center of them being a small pile of treats like cookies, coconut cake, sandwiches, and assorted fruits. She'd grabbed some apple juice for herself from her room in the submarine, as well as a piece of coconut cake, and sat along a towel, sipping casually at her apple juice. "Yo!" she'd call out loudly, her tail tip twitching once. "Anyone up for a little question and answer? Ask anyone whatever ya want." The female, personally, did not have many issues opening up about herself, so long as it remained surface-level. Stating that she was blackmailed, taken as a slave, memories stolen, that she adored her family, enjoyed cooking - those things are all surface-level to her. Anyone who'd known her long enough would be able to know these things already; these things were all public to her crewmates as they happened. Her entire life resided upon this island and some folks - only a few - got to be around long enough to see all of it. There was no use hiding public knowledge.

Re: REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a - idyllfields - 08-09-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
there was much to goldie's life that was still a mystery to idyllfields. she was younger than the coyote, yet had experienced ten times more what they had ever done. she had a large family tree. paranormal connections. a genetic line of gods and goddesses in her blood. she may be a captain to the typhoon, but they would not be surprised if someplace, somewhere, she was also a queen. after their first official meeting goldie had shared an extensive amount of information about her life and her relationship with her father. a very, very powerful man that would some day return to his crew of pirates.

but there was more. more that she had not yet told idyll, and they were curious to know what it may be. they were friends, they liked to think, but still so much was unknown.

they trotted over to the captain with a pleasant smile on their face, looking up to the tigress warmly. "hello, miss goldie. do you have a favorite memory? not with anyone specifically, just a memory you are very fond of."

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a - Luciferr - 08-11-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
"Don't mind me, i'm merely here to be a fly on the wall" comes a familiar drawl as the usual towering though diminished in this form, once dragon saunters along to seat himself quietly, folding scaled paws underneath his considerably fluffier body.

instead Luciferus offers a smile and a nod "sorry about being gone, seems I need to find myself an alarm clock" one that would hopefully wake the dead in his case - he hoped he hadn't caused any strife with his disappearance, he hadn't meant to be gone so long, rather he'd missed the quiet life of the crew.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.

Re: REFLECTIONS IN THE WAVES SPARK MY MEMORY / q&a - bubblegum - 08-13-2019

[align=center]
GOLDENLUXURY ROUX
I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
informationplotting
The first to arrive would be a familiar face, one she was always happy to see. The tigress took a small, neat bite of her cake slice, keeping her gaze upon the coyote. If their thoughts had been out loud for the female to hear, she may have chuckled. Pirate princess was a nickname bestowed upon her when she was very little, and she always thought it fun to refer to herself as such when the opportunity arrived. That was a long time ago - over a year ago now - when that nickname was created out of the mouth of her old crewmate "Georgie Porgie". One of the many she'd receive over her life (with the most common, of course, being Goldie). And, with Idyllfield's question, her mind would quickly flutter towards one particular memory with a man that calls her his lightning bug, though they did state not with anyone in particular. Her expression contorts to a thoughtful one, huffing silently.

"T' be honest," she starts off with, tilting her head slightly. "M' favorite memories pretty much all include somebody." Her absolute favorite memory was not hard to figure out, though she did have some very close runner-ups. "Like when m' papa gave me m' feather earring - thas' m' favorite memory. Or when I made personal presents for every single person in the Typhoon n' got t' finally give 'em all out when I was done. Or even when the Gods gave me m' memories back n' revived me from the dead." The first - her favorite - was quite personal. It was something she didn't want to go declaring the specifications of to everyone. It was one of the few things she could hold with her papa so privately that no one ever had to know about it. "There's a lotta things I can appreciate a lot in m' life, mostly 'cause o' m' family, so 'm grateful for it." She's never once let go of that belief that she owes her family so much. They deserve to be given so much.

And now, distracting her from any nostalgia she may experience, an even more familiar figure finds his way over. Different, but absolutely recognizable. "Thas' not a question," she'd tease towards his apologies - none of which were needed. Goldie offers him a small grin, feathered tail tip twitching once. "D'ya have nice dreams when ya take such long naps, mister Luci?" a light-hearted question, her ears perked curiously towards him.