Beasts of Beyond
pulled a little sneaky on ya xx m+g - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: pulled a little sneaky on ya xx m+g (/showthread.php?tid=9953)

pulled a little sneaky on ya xx m+g - deimos - 07-29-2019

Sam was gonna do the reverse today.

Instead of the joiners asking people to come greet them, the Guardsman sat herself out in town square and whistled gently. She had a plan, and a way to remember people. Nicknames to give, faces to remember. She couldn't act as a guardsman without knowing people, yknow? And so many people showed up so rapidly. So Samantha Brannon put on her game face, despite the gaunt figure, and called out- "My name is Sam. Not Sammy, not Samantha. Not sweetheart. Let me know your name, and one interesting thing about you."

Short, quick, and to the point. Sam chewed on the unlit cigarette she had stuffed in the corner of her mouth, as if it would last longer that way.

"SPEECH"

tags

Re: pulled a little sneaky on ya xx m+g - wormwood. - 07-29-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU, AND I WILL NOT BE PART OF YOUR DESIGNS — 。+゚.[/glow]
The large lion had to suppose that he was one of the so called newcomers to the group. He hadn't meant to stay here, he had originally just meant to stop in and grab Poetking and get out, but now he was staying at the very least until Poet was feeling more stable, and even had his own home in the place. Which meant that it would probably be helpful to get to know the other group members that were around here, even if it was only so he wasn't wandering around in confusion around the large and maze like swamp land that Tanglewood called their home, possibly getting eaten by gators.

Slowly making his way out to where Sam was, the red and golden lion rested back on his haunches, his head tilting to one side as he looked the Guardsman over. A smoker, huh? He'd have to make sure that Poet knew how awful that was for your health. He assumed he already knew, but he didn't want Poet taking up smoking and then passing the fuck out. Clearing his throat, Worm grumbled lowly, waiting for others to show up and hopefully take the attention off of him, [glow=#793B29,1,400]"It's nice to meet you. My name is Wormwood. If you're looking for a fact about me... I'm from an abandoned city very far away, where lions ruled over our own little part of it."[/glow]

Re: pulled a little sneaky on ya xx m+g - fulzanin - 07-30-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Feza was not one to be shy to the concept of socialization. She was new. She didn't know anyone. She barely even knew where she was, but at the call of getting to speak, the snow leopard was all over that sort of idea. Talking and meeting new people? What was not to love about that sort of thing? In her mind, socialization was the most wonderful thing that she could do.

She bounded over, her kazoo tightly gripped between her teeth. Once she got close enough she set such down. Feza couldn't talk with a kazoo in her mouth, after all! She made sure to give it a tiny little toot before doing so. "Oh! I feel like I've been in one of these before! Maybe. Not too sure." She scratched at her fluffy scruff with a claw. "I'm Feza! I'm not really sure where I'm from. Uh, but I do know that my pelt color is not normal, in fact. Bet I had you all fooled. Oh. Oh! And this kazoo I've had since I was a kit!" The direction had been one, but in her usual hyper mannerisms she had thrown in two. She sat down, bushy tail wrapping around her paws. She wanted to see if she was the only 'aimlessly wandering' feline to have arrived as of late. New friends, her mind chanted as she moved her weight back and forth, new friends were something she found herself deeply desiring.