Beasts of Beyond
STAGING MUSIC MURDER / typhoon visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STAGING MUSIC MURDER / typhoon visitor (/showthread.php?tid=9952)

STAGING MUSIC MURDER / typhoon visitor - bubblegum - 07-29-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
//note this is meant to take place after the pitt's takeover!

The female, upon hearing the Pitt planned to attack yet another group, decided to make yet another trip. Her head still hurts from collapsing upon her desk, falling unconscious without her consent. But, the Gods had deemed it so, and she was still left wondering what the Hell all of that was. Nonetheless, she still needs to focus on the war. This is much more important than any weird fucking omens and power discoveries given by a God - she'd figure it out later. The tigress had heard little about the Blackguard, all she'd known was that they took over the Rosebloods and had slowly been building membership, which she had no real problems with. The Rosebloods had seemed as good as dead for a while, though she isn't so sure of how successful this new group was fairing either, so she did not bother to arrive with any gifts. She more so was visiting out of curiosity - one more force would not hurt, and she doubts the other leaders would mind, though she would first need to meet with them and at least learn a little bit about them.

So, the tigress would step onto the strange territory with her head held high, looking around the cold territory. It almost reminds her of Snowbound, which wasn't necessarily a good thing. She grits her teeth, not at all used to the cold. Everywhere she's stayed, it'd always been incredibly hot. "Oi!" she shouts loudly. She could scent the Pitt from where she stood. She must have arrived not long after they had their scuffle - the territory clearly burned.

Re: STAGING MUSIC MURDER / typhoon visitor - beatae - 08-04-2019

she would not remain long, but the girl had remained to help what dwellers she could escape before jervis realized they were still around. the caracal had acted quickly and so far whomever hadn't surrendered into the pitt's ranks had successfully ran away. indie would wait a day or two before leaving herself, making sure there were no stragglers.

she had been leading a former dweller to the old, barren borders when she heard goldenluxury's call for attention. her ears perked up, and the dweller physically shook.

"don't leave me, please. i can't fight on my own."

"i will be right back." she coo'ed, patting their head. "find somewhere to hide. i will return as soon as i can." she watched them disappear into the soft flurries of snow before turning to the captain's direction. indie quickly approached her, careful to spot any pittians around first.

"oh, sweetheart. i'm afraid you're a bit too late if you're looking for the blackguard." her ears curved to listen for any approaching pawsteps just in case. "the pitt took us by surprise. we... we didn't have the numbers to fight them back. some of them are in the pitt now, and some of us were able to get out. i implore you leave while you still can." indie urged, her voice rushed. she was not looking to get caught out here by those slavers.

she would be damned before letting any one of them touch her.

[align=center]
[div style="width:75px;height:5px;border:1px COLOR solid;background:url(IMAGE);float:left"]