Beasts of Beyond
HELLFIRE HELLFIRE | open, task + meet and greet remix - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: HELLFIRE HELLFIRE | open, task + meet and greet remix (/showthread.php?tid=995)

HELLFIRE HELLFIRE | open, task + meet and greet remix - BASTILLEPAW - 04-29-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Idly, he wondered if he had done anything to piss Suite off recently. Sure, he'd made a few pointed comments about her and Margy's shady probable secret affair, but otherwise he usually got the impression that she actually liked him. He liked her, anyway, and he was honestly mortally betrayed that she had given him the one task she must know that he would hate with a burning passion. I mean, really? Forced socialization in the typical meet and greet? Really? She must truly hate him.

Bastille looked vaguely morose as he took his spot in the middle of the Circle, closing his eyes briefly in a desperate attempt to sooth his headache. No, of course that wouldn't do anything. Damn. After a sigh, he opened his eyes once more and called flatly, "Yo, meet and greet. New game: Introduce the person next to you and try to describe them as best as possible. I don't want any of that boring shit you usually see at mass meet and greets." Look, maybe forcing one another to actually think about the person beside them would encourage bonding. Maybe the descriptions would help newer members get to know others a little better. Whatever. Bast didn't really care

Re: HELLFIRE HELLFIRE | open, task + meet and greet remix - Suiteheart - 04-30-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Hate him? Oh, that was far from it. Suiteheart knew Bastillepaw had the gene for leading things in his blood (whether he wanted it or not), and if hosting little social events could get those gears rolling in his head, she might as well do it. What was more was that he was the first Ascendant she’d ever met, and the impression he made was a good one. Surely, he’d do just fine.

Despite all the trouble and worry in her mind, she forced it down. This was a meet and greet, and she needed to put on a happy face. The observer offered him a small smile. ”Don’t look so happy to be doing this task, Basty.”

She sat down beside him, thinking over her words. There was a lot she could say about him, but what were the right words? ”You’re Bastillepaw. You don’t like leadership roles, but you’re damn good at them. You’re smart and brave, and you’re more hardworking than most others I’ve met. You take care of your people too,” she meowed. What else? ”But you need to loosen up a little. You need to try and enjoy this life while you’re here because there are good things. Enjoy them. Be a kid.” He had grown up far too quickly. Almost everyone did nowadays. [color=#73B1B7][b]”All in all, you’re a really good guy. Anyone would be lucky to call you a friend.”

Re: HELLFIRE HELLFIRE | open, task + meet and greet remix - Margaery - 04-30-2018

[glow=BLACK,2,300]▶ MARGAERY FOLIE - tags - THE ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
In her short time on this earth, Margaery had attended countless meet and greets and introduced herself to more people than she could probably remember the names of. Though the process was straight-forward and repetitive (the same things happened over and over, it seemed), she still made it a point to drop in and give a little welcome to as many of her new clanmates as she could- even if she had far surpassed the limit where such became tedious.

She was obviously interested in Bastillepaw's announcement and, wandering over, felt a tiny smile take life upon her jaws as she listened to the conditions. This? This would be fun (and easy, considering she had arrived just after Suiteheart). Taking a seat, Margaery inclined her ears forward and stole a glance at her love. Things had been dreadful recently and there was no denying that her typical charismatic spark was nonexistent, but still, this was the real her and she'd be damned if she didn't compliment her wife to the moon and back.

[color=#b14767]"Your name is Hotelsuites and you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," She began with a wink, [color=#b14767]"You joined around the same time as I, and I know for certain that you're the borderline edgy punk we all strive to be. Also, call me crazy darling, but I can just tell that you'd be a fantastic mother and are great with kids."

Was she giving away too much? Possibly.

Did she care? Not at all.