Beasts of Beyond
I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. (/showthread.php?tid=9918)

I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - miss ririchiyo - 07-27-2019

MALE
20 M/O
CREAM FELINE
& BLACK PANTHER
THE BLACKGUARD
TAGS

"Are you absolutely batshit crazy? They're going to fillet us alive."

Call him insane, but he didn't know how to properly react with Chat nagging him out inside. Listen- he was just this small, scared cat- nothing like Chat. Chat was.. Handsome. Large, powerful. A real champ.

He just wished he could see Jikai again, and Adrien understood that- but it had been months, many months. The chance that Chat's lover would be anywhere to be seen was impossible. Far, far too impossible..

Just call out, stop being a pussy.
"Shut up! I'll do it now- Just hold your horses and be patient."

Adrien took a second to breathe in, breathe out- to not look like a fucking twat before he yelled out to possibly a group of hostiles. That could eat him. In. One. Bite.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Well, that wasn't so hard, was it?
"Shut. Up."

Re: I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - penelope. - 07-27-2019

[align=center][Image: w7tJVhI.png?1]
penelope "pen" luane | virtue of diligence | the blackguard
Fortunately, someone as small as the pastel torbie wouldn't ever try eating another cat.  Indeed, the little angel's ears perked up sharply at the sound of a voice calling out.  She scrambled towards the sound, skidding in the snow she still was unaccustomed to walking across, waving a tail in friendly greeting before rising her own voice on the way, "hey!"

Penelope grinned, a lopsided, child-like grin, as she finally won out against the snow, shaking off her fur as she locked her carolina blue eyes on the other feline.  Cream.  Pretty color, she muses brightly.  "Hi, I'm here.  I'm Penelope, but you can just call me Pen if you like.  What's your name?  This is the Blackguard, if you're not sure where you are.  Are you looking for a place to stay?  We auto-accept, I think, so you're welcome, if you are." Hopefully, she was not going too fast, but if she was, oh well.  She'd repeat herself if he asked, but she spoke straight-forwardly enough, if not with some peppy flair.
WHAT'S UP DANGER?

Re: I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - teef - 07-29-2019

jerisidie - the king !
[align=center]
there were a few last things that the white hellhound had needed to do while in this territory, and then he was clearing out. his children had already moved onto the pitt, where he had come from, and now he was returning. the male found a scent that he hadn't expected to smell again in months, the smell of his first beloved when he had come to in this world.

"adrien?", he would ask as he came trotting up, limping with his prosthetic leg. in the process of crossing over, he would flip up his mask and reveal his scarred face that the other would be likely to remember.

his one eyed gaze was curious as he looked upon the cream feline with a welcoming look, "you aren't going to want to stay here for long, my friend. I would suggest heading to either Elysium, back to the Pitt, Typhoon, or Tanglewood. im headed back to the Pitt, i have some ties there and a child to look after to make sure they don't murder the man that killed their mate.", his voice held a tint of sour amusement before he shook himself, nodding to penelope. he could be amicable.
[align=center]
tags - white hellhound - the pitt

Re: I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - miss ririchiyo - 07-30-2019

MALE
20 M/O
CREAM FELINE
& BLACK PANTHER
THE BLACKGUARD
TAGS

Love was an.. Odd thing.

Adrien didn't mind the felidae, a smile making its way onto his face as she padded over- she was pretty, wasn't she? Adrien was a bit jealous of how pretty she was at first.

"I was looking for a place to stay-" He began, ears flicking up when he heard a familiar voice. With a confused tilt of his head, the word friend seemed to sting Chat inside. Ouch. So that's how it was- he couldn't blame the male for moving on, Adrien had pulled Chat away for so long..

"It's quite like you to move constantly. Can't seem to find where your loyalties lie." Adrien spoke coldly, an edge to his voice that had Chat scolding him internally for the tone he used with his previous lover. Adrien never really had a warm spot for Jikai. Never.

Maybe it was because he couldn't be trusted- Chat was okay with how his lover was, but Adrien was disgusted.

"Carry on, Penelope. I've heard some things about the Blackguard, is everything alright?"

Adrien turned his gaze sharply back to the female, a charming smile on his face then.

Re: I'M NOT CRAZY | joining. - teef - 07-30-2019

jerisidie - the king !
[align=center]
his gaze took in adrien, noting the coldness in his voice, flicking his tail at the painful remark. "the man is a traveler, but i suspect you wouldn't care to admit that i am an old soul with family from before, adrien. if chat wants to talk sometime, im more than willing to hear him.", the white hound would answer in a not quite upset tone, but upset enough over the biting comment.

turning his gaze bzck to penelope, he bowed his head slightly, indicating for her to continue. he wasn't going to chase the relationship that adrien had disliked from the start, not unless chat wanted to keep it alive and well between them. he was tired of playing people's games and he had a bigger enemy from the past to face.

he had called adrien a friend since he hadn't known what else to call the male, certainly not 'babe', especially with the apparent lack of trust.
[align=center]
tags - white hellhound - the pitt