Beasts of Beyond
DON'T GET IN MY WAY | CORPSE, TW GORE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: DON'T GET IN MY WAY | CORPSE, TW GORE (/showthread.php?tid=9889)

DON'T GET IN MY WAY | CORPSE, TW GORE - Sorrel - 07-24-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I'M A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING — 。+゚.[/glow]
(Please note that there is scent of Tanglewood, and Anti has carved his name into the corpse. But, he is no longer on the scene and has teleported away. No one could have seen him in the act.)

How long has it been? Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ wasn't exactly sure he could remember all the way back. Besides, when it came to his mind and time, everything just seemed to blend together at this point. Slowly but surely, he was coming up with different plans to get his name out there, and already knew the easiest ways since clans were so simple to deal with. It was almost funny how lax their security was when it came to dealing with one another. This was usually where Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ had the advantage, taking control of the trust that those that they would meet would be civilized when they came to the realization that they were dealing with the glitch. The look of fear in any victim's eyes was certainly exhilarating to the glitch, as he did not care whether or not his torture was cruel or unfair. Life wasn't fair is probably what he would cackle out. He had once gotten in trouble with the first clan that he had decided to reside in when he first came to this strange world. However, true to how he was, he didn't exactly follow the rules. But at the same time, he didn't know the laws of the place and just decided to do whatever he wanted. What made it even better, was that he had never taken the punishment for all the crimes that he had caused.

Sure, they wanted to hurt him for what he had done to the poor girl, but it wouldn't do all that much as he enjoyed the feeling of pain now that he actually had a body. Before when he was just in someone else's mind and inside of a computer, he barely felt anything. It was only when he possessed someone that he relished the different feelings someone could have. Those memories were the ones that Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ would always remember just to keep himself sane. Although he was probably far from being sane and he didn't care if no one cared about him. He had been manipulated by those that he once trusted, and now he no longer trusted those that he came across. It didn't matter to the glitch what he did now, as it was all their fault. He had never asked to be created like this. They wanted a monster, so they got one. There was no turning back now, and he could already see what his future held for him. It felt as if there was electricity running through his body that made him shiver at the simple thought of gaining more and more power so that he could become more powerful. The more powerful he would become, the larger bodies he would be capable of possessing. He was certainly far off right now from doing so, but this new area was a blank slate for him, the perfect canvas for his work. He wouldn't necessarily call it art though.

The former computer virus seemed to hum to himself as he looked at the corpse that was down in front of him. He was in the midst of the desert, fairly close to the jungle. It was certainly an interesting territory, he probably wouldn't have picked a desert for his home if he had a choice. The creature stood out easily against the sand, his black pelt soaking up the sun. Luckily his powers were capable of keeping him cool for a short duration, and that he was already done with the fighting anyway. It was easy, as it always was. This time he had played around with his victim a little bit, drawing out the creatures screams to alert anyone in the area that there was something happening. The screams were for nothing though as no one came quick enough to save their friend's life. Not like it would matter. However, he wasn't going to kill everyone that he saw. If he believed them to be useful, then he could potentially make them into his puppets to use for further deeds. He was more than capable of doing everything himself, but to have an army to get the word out that he was around would increase his strength significantly. The 210lb jaguar's body seemed to glitch as he sat there with a knife in his jaws, covered in his victim's blood. The victim had obviously been a Pitt member. This one, in particular, had taken the form of a mighty griffon, a mythical creature that most seemed to know. It was almost ironic to see a mythical beast taken down by the likes of a jaguar that was so much more smaller than it. Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑'s goal was to eventually possess a dragon body, and once he acquired that he believed that he would be unstoppable. Opening his jaws, the kitchen knife seemed to flutter from his maw and hover in the air. With the mix of telekinesis and air elementals, the glitch would begin to carve away at the griffon's throat.

Exposing the esophagus and trachea below several layers of muscle. Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ made sure to keep his paws on the warm corpse to keep it from moving too much as he carved into it. Blood began to pool into the sand beneath, dyeing it crimson. Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ dragged the kitchen knife down the chest and stomach of the hybrid animal, peeling away several layers of skin and flesh. But, never enough to let any of the organs fall out of their body. Instead, he left a small film of flesh over the griffon's organs, almost like a window into the inner workings of the creature's body. At this point, his already bloodstained paws became covered in fresh blood and also covered his chest. The smell of rot and death would begin to waft into the air from where he was sitting, as it was his usual scent, but at the same time, there was the smell of Tanglewood, a place that he had just recently visited. Once Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ was done carving the griffon's underbelly and folding the skin back as if he was preparing to dissect the creature, Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ stopped. There was no need to waste any more time while he was here, and decided to finish up. Not concerned with the blood, he would use his kitchen knife to carve his name into the forehead of the dead Pittian. A N T I. Looking over his work, the glitch would give an approving nod over his own work, and a childish giggle would escape his jaws. He left his calling card because he wanted other creatures to attempt to find him to exact revenge. It was entertaining to him, and it usually left those that tried to find him either dead or his puppet. Grabbing his kitchen knife in his mouth, Ȁ̷͕n̵̗̒t̵̫͂i̷͓͑ would teleport away, leaving several traces behind.