Beasts of Beyond
OH I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN / waking up - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: OH I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN / waking up (/showthread.php?tid=9836)

OH I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN / waking up - spacexual - 07-05-2019

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR — tags
The Gods had been defeated, where they all went, likely none of them really understood. But, what would happen now...if one of those fallen Gods were to die? After all, not even Hades could escape their shared fate. Could the fallen Gods die?

The answer, so far, proves to be...no. Immortality continues to rush through the very soul it resides within, and it seems that part can never truly be taken away, despite best efforts.

Breathing in and out, the seeming stranger that'd appeared on the border had been asleep for a few days now. It was a miracle, he'd later conclude, that they even let him remain within their territory, know nothing about him, other than that he was beside the body of a mute, dead jaguar. It is about time, though, he wakes up. His eyes struggle open, slowly opening, then closing, then opening once more. Light filled his gaze and he began to wonder - had he somehow managed to find his way to the afterlife? But, as his eyes adjust, he realizes the answer, likely, was no. His head throbbed and he squints, slowly peering around. He was still alive. The male looks to the ground in front of him, though, when he sees his paws, he realizes they aren't the same before. They're much smaller, paler, and simply held a different shape in general. The male slowly lifts his head, and is immediately greeted with hot breaths on the back of his fuzzy neck. "The fuck?" thousands of voices speak his thoughts all at once, and he quickly shoots his head to look behind him, whines emitting from the creature that'd spoken. "Olaine! Olaine!" the black and white borzoi cries. "You are here! You have voices! Hello! Hello!" Louder, they grow.

The male leaps up, jumping into the two-headed dog, a laugh emerging from them. "I am Damianos! This is my pack! Hello!" Oh, how happy he was, to finally have his voice. To finally have some family once again. Perhaps everything was not lost. "Maybe we can go home..." they whisper to themselves, echoing his thoughts. They are his voice. And, being mute with no knowledge of sign language, he had no problems with any method of having a voice now. But, oh, he is so filled with glee, but the weariness would not take long to strike him once again. It took too much energy, just now, to simply leap. He sinks into the two-headed dog's front legs, finally taking a look at himself once more. "Oh. I am small." His first observation. "And soft..." And now the second. The now marbled fox's gray eyes droop, slowly fading back into sleep. Perhaps the next time he woke up, they would be back home, as if none of this had ever happened, and he once more could be a hero. [b]"May we never part again."[b]

Re: OH I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN / waking up - KLIMENT - 07-07-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I WISH I COULD ESCAPE, I DON'T WANNA FAKE IT !。+゚.[/glow]
Kliment admittedly didn't expect to see both an odd fox with a two headed borzoi but it didn't take him long to recognize that it was Damianos although he was taken back by the canid creature that seemed to know the fox. Both ears perked forward with a soft growl being emitted from his throat "SPEAK." His tail lashed to the sides before he would add with a sharp click of teeth as he opened and shut his jaws together in a swift movement "YOUR NAMES." It wasn't exactly the kindest way of asking for someone's identity but after the death of the jaguar from the Pitt, Kliment felt more tense and much more alert. He knew who their enemies were and frankly, he wouldn't be taking very kindly to them either. No, he would try putting them in their places or at least show those fleabitten Pittians that the Blackguard wasn't a warbound group to be pushed around and stay down. Kliment would fight several individuals with god-like powers similar to Akane, over and over again, until his final breath slipped his misaligned teeth yet he was certain that day would come eventually since another three headed brute had shown up in the same fashion as the fallen God. They were like god damn flowers popping out from the ground itself. [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]