Beasts of Beyond
THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING (/showthread.php?tid=9791)

THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - Anatole - 06-27-2019

But, boy, don't get too comfortable —

For a child, this was the worst place to be.  This place of living nightmares, and unspoken hell was not for a child. Only those who harmed children or something within that realm spoke of that promise were allowed here. The young amor leopard cub found herself on the brink of exhaustion.  These lands were not like the simpler comforts of the jungle, that if she could even see something that resembled, a vine covered tree or shade for that matter.  All she could see in her dim silverish aquamarine eyes were sand, and more sand.

Sprawling on her limbs, body pressing against the far to warm sands.  Flanks heaving with effort to keep her mind from swimming, she had no idea of where she was, and how far she was from home.  The only thing she could remember was smoke, and blood.  Each, evidence by scents clinging onto her pelt, swallowing what little air she could into her lungs to push back whatever fears she could already feel heaving into her stomach.

She was alone.

Her mama, was probably now long gone from now.

She could trust literally no one.

Creation help her.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #c0c0c0 ; font-size: 24px;"]— Anatole
#psychosocial.

Re: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - teef - 06-27-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" what do you got to lose? "

the jaguar was out on patrol, working off energy with the intent of calming down from the grief and loss that crippled them as badly as they were. the scent of a youth would catch their attention, drawing them over in the direction of the border and just beyond where they could sense the unknown youngster.

"hey sweetheart. are you alright?", the blind being would call out, aware of the scent of smoke on her pelt. the poor child.

Re: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - Anatole - 07-01-2019

It did not take much longer for the exhausted cub to scramble up back onto her paws, and give a frightened hiss. She was terrified and was going by whatever instinct that was telling her to appear much bigger against what she looked like.  Fur bristling and trying to look big, but in regards it wasn't doing much, she was still pretty small and feeble looking having been running for a long while.

She had never seen a jaguar with horns before, mama said to never trust strangers.  She was tired out of her mind, and just wanted to sleep, but she didn't know where she was before she did that.  "Wh-Who are you?" she squeaked swallowing a breath, and trying to sound confident, has if this was a complete normal incident, but she was too young to be left alone.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #c0c0c0 ; font-size: 24px;"]— Anatole
#psychosocial.

Re: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - teef - 07-01-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

they couldn't see her but the horned jaguar's gaze softened, "I'm lynn, sweetheart. my name is bai shi but please, call me lynn.", they murmured warmly, crouching down so that they wouldn't be as big to the smaller feline.

aha, the hiss was adorable, but she was still young and definitely frightened. "you're on the pitt's territory, love. well, outside of it, but close enough to smell the border. I'm on patrol, making sure everything is safe.", they murmur softly, evenly, truthfully.

Re: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - Anatole - 07-01-2019

Bai shi that was an interesting name, and the young cub nodded her head slowly exhaustion coming to take her hostage, she was sleepy.  She supposed that she could trust this jaguar, and there was no harm in it right?  The Pitts what an unusual name for a territory, blinking her eyes slowly.  She just listlessly nodded, trying to keep awake despite sleep saying otherwise, after all this was providing to be a very hard thing to do.  Staying tough and more adult like, she was going to need guidance. 

#psychosocial.

Re: THE SEA CHOSE ME| JOINING - teef - 07-03-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"dear child, do you want me to carry you? you may stay in my den with me, or the others might not take so kindly. we have to other youths here, my little sister and a young faerie girl. you may be able to make friends closer to your age.", they murmured, crouching lower as they put on what could be described as a soft smile, they didn't smile very often after all because they had no reason not perhaps this child could help with that.