Beasts of Beyond
EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 (/showthread.php?tid=9734)

EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 - bubblegum - 06-16-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
It has been a while since the female has had anyone host these, or done them herself, but she supposes with things publicly kicking off with Tanglewood and the Pitt, it would be good to encourage her crewmates to get moving a bit more. She'd little doubts they were all productive - they all thrived well enough these days, but she always found weekly tasks to be a nice little push. So, the tiger stands upon Barracuda Bay and holds her head high as she looks around. The day is quite sunny, not a single cloud in sight, and she has already seen several crewmates passing through the bay. "Oi!" Goldie calls out sharply and loudly, hoping to grab the attention of anyone nearby. "Step right up for some weekly tasks!"

Re: EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 - Keona. - 06-17-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
The petite fae trotted towards the sound of Goldie's voice, ears perked.  Sea-green hues flickered thoughtfully, her spotted tail twitching lightly.  Her head inclined towards Goldie, dipping in silent request.  She wanted to do something.

[ Mobile ]
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 - Splitvisage - 06-18-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]He knew relatively little about the concept of a weekly task, but it sounded straightforward enough: a task that you did every week. Several weeks had passed since his initiation and he had not heard anything about tasks, but maybe this was a new tradition they were starting. It had probably been mentioned in the meeting, but he'd been too busy mulling over the incoming war to notice.

There had to be something he could do to make himself useful, right? The captain would have a good idea for what to do. Walking over to Goldenluxury, Darksouls dipped his head in greeting- gently, so as not to disturb the bird companion resting on his antlers.

Re: EVERY LITTLE MOMENT / weekly tasks 6/16-6/22 - bubblegum - 06-22-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
//sorry about late reply!!

The tigress turns her attention to the first to arrive, the familiar face of Keona. She offers a smile to her, thinking silently for a few moments before deciding what she would assign. She is a bit out of practice, but luckily this sort of thing isn't too hard to figure out. Especially since she's known the female since they were both very young. "Keona, show off one of your talents t' us!" she wants to keep the fun spark with the pirates, after all, and she was curious to what the little fae would do. She knew better than to underestimate her, so the captain has high confidence that the female would display something very enjoyable for all of the pirates.

Next is a newer face, one she has yet to really get to know, but is most certainly curious about. He displays potential - quiet and respectful. Maybe she ought to set up a play-date of sorts between their two birds. However, she would not worry about that right now. She wants to take advantage of this opportunity to get to know the male better, so she takes another few moments to think. "Hmm, Darksouls, why don'tcha' host a question n' answer 'bout yourself?" Not the most creative thing she could come up with, but still, it should be effective enough.