Beasts of Beyond
HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=9732)

HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - toboggan - 06-15-2019

News of the Pitt’s subjugation brought a relief with it. The hound had suspected that an attack from those malicious ninnies was imminent, so to hear that they had been whomped once more allowed the guardsman to ease up - and unleashed a sense of haughty pride from within. If his people could triumph over their enemies in two consecutive instances, then what wasn’t possible?

Now was the time for the rest of Tanglewood to do their part - he couldn’t just let Crow hog all the glory.

Today, Leroy was to tackle the job of passing out weekly tasks. Again. He must have gotten good at the endeavour of telling who to do what, seeing how everybody preferred him being the designated 'task giver-outer'.

The silence that the community exhibited somewhat discomposed him in regards to weekly tasks. If he was lucky, maybe one or two faces would make themselves present? Oh well. One or two certainly beat none at all.

Though, in spite of the lacking activity, Leroy held his noggin high, a light breeze rustling the lightweight furs atop his chops. The guardsman had a good few ideas on what orders he could give to his peers. And, as long as just one of his wishes became reality, Leroy would go home a satisfied man.

"Hey, fuckos!", he’d graciously call, "come here if ya wanna get off yer lazy asses and do some shit!”

Re: HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - deimos - 06-29-2019

"Okay, one, rude, two, spit one out for me." Sam huffed. She padded over, sitting down. Seeing Crow on his feet again was good, she supposed. But his wounded body had scared her. Deep inside, the anxiety that mixed in with her soul had caused her slight panic. She forget her basic first aid in the sight of it. Her ears twiched as she looked at Leroy still.

"SPEECH"

tags

Re: HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - arrow - 06-29-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
"I'm dying for some bullshit." Arrow would call, sauntering over like a little lady taking an afternoon stroll, ears perked upwards in response to Leroy's voice. Perhaps she could make use of whatever the hell Leroy offered up to take her mind off of the chaos that had bitchslapped Tanglewood, specifically the dick move of Crow trying to take on a bunch of crazy asses without much of an army, or so she heard.

Plopping her ass down, tail lazily slapping the ground, Arrow looked up at Leroy and waited for him to give her some ridiculous task just because he could. He was the almighty task giver after all. "I'm ready, Papa Leroy."

Re: HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - beck. - 07-01-2019

[align=center]
    It was no surprise to the veteran slacker that scarcely anyone reacted to Leroy's hollering. Beck rolled his eyes, scorning the hound's efforts from a distance as he slumped against a rickety fence post. There wasn't any point in trying to pretend like this radioactive hellhole could get back on its feet. The scrawny feline snorted at the thought... and yet, he found himself glancing back towards the guardsman. Boredom crawled under his skin and as he watched the two figures of Sam and Arrow approach after a moment, his expression softened into one of melancholic longing.

A defeated sigh escaped him. The poltergeist pushed himself to muddy paws, limping towards the wolfhound with his nose scrunched. "Don't give me nothin' stupid," Beck mumbled from the good side of his mouth, glaring eyes trained on anything but Leroy himself.

Re: HAPPY HOUR + weekly tasks - toboggan - 07-05-2019

"Alright, then", the guardsman puffed.

Initially, he glanced to Sam, who had been the first to show up following his call. "[member=4834]samantha[/member], I need ya to host a sparring session. That shit’s cliché, I know - but we gotta limber up so that we’re ready the next time we gotta fight someone. If you wanna make it sound cooler, call it a fight club instead."

After dishing out instructions for Sam, his glance repositioned itself to Arrow. "[member=1350]arrow[/member], you're still captain of the guard, right? It looks like I’m the only other guard, around - our numbers are dwindling. In order to find out who’s good enough to be guard, I’m gonna need ya to host a game - any game that you want, be it truth or dare, two truths and one lie, spin the bottle... whatever you want."

Finally, it was Beck’s turn to receive a task. The feline possessed a knack for mischief, and Leroy understood how those abilities could be put to good use.

"[member=67]beck.[/member], I’m gonna keep it short 'n simple, but I need ya to egg the Pitt. You’ll be able to find some eggs up at the barn; go at night, and chuck em at the Pitt’s land. Got that?"