Beasts of Beyond
NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME ! && kliment - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME ! && kliment (/showthread.php?tid=9720)

NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME ! && kliment - beatae - 06-11-2019

the tundra was an unpleasant, bitter cold to most that were new to the feeling. while it was a few degree's lower than what indie had lived in just this past winter, she was not to keen with waking up to frost and icicles attached to her nose. she had taken up on keeping herself sheltered in a hollowed out section from an uprooted trunk. its roots had kept most of the wind from her when it was time to get up and start her day, she wanted to stay curled up in herself and stay warm.

it took several moments for her to force herself up, shaking the dusted snow from her pelt. another day, another dollar.

trudging through the frozen terrain, she holds onto her thermos tightly as she arrives to one of the hot springs. she's tempted to go in for the warmth it would provide, but she isn't sure how well coming out back to the cold will do while she's wet...

instead she just peers over the lip of the spring, letting its hot steam warm her cheeks and nose.

[member=2726]KLIMENT[/member] 

[align=center]
[div style="width:75px;height:5px;border:1px COLOR solid;background:url(IMAGE);float:left"]

Re: NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME ! && kliment - KLIMENT - 06-11-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I WISH I COULD ESCAPE, I DON'T WANNA FAKE IT !。+゚.[/glow]
The cold territory was something that the brute would have to get accustomed to though he wasn't complaining seeing as he could overcome this a little more easily than the unbearable heat from the desert. He had found that this landmass of frigid cold held several landmarks, one almost hitting him face first those being the geysers that hissed at him with a warm, powerful spray of water. It was a nice feeling of warmth until the water froze against his chest only to form icicles mainly due to the spines that were located underneath his throat. He shivered whenever one of the said icicles brushed against his forelegs, he stopped walking as it had grown rather irritating. Using his talons would he break and flick off the bits of sharp ice, he spotted Indie's aura near the hot springs did the leader move in the direction of the caracal. She didn't seem very intent on stepping within the hot springs either, which gave the monster a devilish idea. He wasn't the most stealthy especially with his size so he would amble over rather casually with his long ears perked upwards as he greeted the small wildcat "GREETINGS INDIE," If this was enough to keep her entertained, je would use his tail to attempt to shove her forward into the hot springs. [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]

Re: NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME ! && kliment - beatae - 06-12-2019

indeed kliment was not a hard one to hear or scent when the tundra's frozen air did little to hide it. the caracal didn't really look much their way once they recognized the scent around her. in fact, she was curious as to what he was doing out and about. well, she supposed aliens needed baths too.

indie was not, however, prepared to be pushed face-first into a hot spring what the fuck.

with a shocked gasp she had plunged into the water, thrashing back to the surface and sneezing up water when she clawed at the lip of the geyser. she sputtered and shook the water from her face, looking to kliment with a shocked expression. immediately her body jumped back out from the water and attempted to jump onto his chest, trying to press all the water from her body onto him in some vain attempt to do the same as he had to her.

[align=center]
[div style="width:75px;height:5px;border:1px COLOR solid;background:url(IMAGE);float:left"]