Beasts of Beyond
BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos (/showthread.php?tid=9713)

BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 06-10-2019

text here

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 06-10-2019

[align=center]
OH, I DON'T WANNA BE THE ONLY ONE LIVING IF ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONE

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 06-11-2019

i lost my wallet and i'm lost, dear — tags
text here

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 06-11-2019

[align=center]
— general
NAME. damianos
NAME ORIGIN. damianos is a greek name, meaning "to tame". in his former life, he was a hero of mortals by slaying beasts for them and had a pack of dogs. whether this is the name the gods deemed him to have or mortals gave him is unknown by him.
— also often goes by damian, and dami
SEX. male
GENDER. cisgender male
AGE. physical age unknown / soul is ageless
GROUP. the blackguard
RANK. member
ORIENTATION. bisexual / biromantic
RELATIONSHIP STATUS. single / not looking
PARENTS. N/A
LITTERMATES. N/A
OTHER RELATIONS. N/A
— important notes
- he is mute and does not know sign language at the moment, so all of his communication is done through facial expressions and body signals.
— because of this, he isn't really even sure how to tell people his name, so no one actually knows his name at the moment.
- in another time, he was the god of light and dark, but was stripped from his life without warning, and was sent into his current body in this world.
- he does not quite understand how his body works, due to the fact it has mortal needs despite his soul being immortal, and is currently learning how to fill basic needs such as eating, drinking, and sleeping.
— because of this, his body is currently malnourished and likely on the path to illness without him even realizing.
- has a specific attraction towards dogs, due to the fact they remind him of his old pack. he will generally try harder to befriend them and give them treats.
- has a wariness towards mythical beasts, or monsters, and often associates them with the ones he had to slay for mortals in his former life.
- WIP
— appearance
CURRENT BODY. jaguar
CURRENT SIZE. 6'0" (length)
INJURIES. N/A
AILMENTS. (permanently) mute, malnourished due to lack of understanding of self care
ACCESSORIES. N/A
REFERENCES / ART.
JAGUAR DESCRIPTION. WIP
— personality
ISFJ.
detailed description:
— WIP
BEHAVIORS. WIP
FAVORITES. WIP
— other
POWERS. simulating his powers as god of light and dark, he has fire elementals that appear as both a blinding white and flat black. his eyes, nose, and mouth always seem to have a trail of glowing light following them. any other powers are currently undiscovered.
RELIGION. he was a member of the (my own fictional version of them) greek gods. he was the god of light and dark.
FIGHTING. despite having a lot of experience in battle and being quite strong, he is not so sure of how to fight in an animal body, so he is both physically and mentally moderate. please tag [member=34]DAMIANOS[/member] when attacking.
INVENTORY. N/A
AWARDS. N/A
ALIGNMENT. WIP
HUMAN AU. his faceclaims are howl from howl's moving castle, link from breath of the wild, and fionn whitehead. he is 6'0" in human AUs.
POTTERMORE PROFILE. WIP

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 06-21-2019

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR — tags
text here

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 02-07-2020

THERE'S A STARMAN WAITING IN THE SKY,
[align=right]HE'D LIKE TO COME AND MEET US, BUT HE THINKS HE'D BLOW OUR MINDS
THERE'S A STARMAN WAITING IN THE SKY,
HE'S TOLD US NOT TO BLOW IT, CAUSE HE KNOWS IT'S ALL WORTHWHILE
GENERAL
DAMIANOS greek, meaning ❝  to tame ❞ — also goes by damian and dami
CISGENDER MALE identifies as with he/him, but will not be bothered if referred to with other pronouns
BISEXUAL / BIROMANTIC he does not have any specific attraction towards any gender, does not prefer any over the other
THE PALM GLADES regular member, no former titles or higher ranks
ADULT he is mentally ageless as he was born a god, and was ageless in his former life, his physical body's age is 2 years old
NO KNOWN RELATIONS at least, not anywhere on the mainland. in a former life, he was a son of zeus and hera

wip here's his references

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 02-07-2020

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR — tags
text here

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 01-12-2021

POOR GEORGE, POOR GEORGE
CAN'T HELP YOU; HE WAS BORN A KING
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Re: BABY HOTLINE ◐ damianos - ROY - 01-12-2021

I'M A SCRAWNY MOTHERFUCKER WITH THE COOL HAIRSTYLE; I SAY THE WRONG SHIT AT THE RIGHT TIME; IF I'M OFFENDING THEM, I DON'T MIND; MAYBE THEY ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO ME; IT ISN'T ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU SEE  —  tags