Beasts of Beyond
take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning (/showthread.php?tid=9691)

take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - teef - 06-05-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
a favorite past-time of hers: cleaning. nah, not really. she could still remember her mother chiding her for having a dirty denning area, and well, it was one of the days that she felt the familiar twinge of missing her mother laying at her side. the good old days. alas, it was now, and she was growing up and her mom was probably dead. no time to linger.

shaking her head, the young wolf mix looked at her den with a sense of pride, having stolen some bones from the carcass piles and used them as decorative markings around her den, old furs and rusty metals from when humans knew of this land ancient times ago. her biggest treasure though, was an old rusty circlet with a dark and dirty ruby inlaid in it. something that served as a reminder of her origins.

leaving her den, she sniffed the air and sneezed at all the sand blowing around. well, that couldnt be helped, they lived in a desert/jungle combo. but maybe, she could do some clearing up in the jungle? there were plenty of game trails that had been turned into paths and a lot of game trails that she knew she could fit down without disturbing any other group members. she thought that maybe, it was time to take care of the overgrown paths and trim down some of the branches. maybe they could have a fire and a feast if she gathered enough wood! "uh hey! does anybody want to help me get some wood from the jungle?", she called out hopefully, left to wait.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - Crackers - 06-15-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

Fourth had been in his training hut when hed heard Ramona call out. Ears would twitch and he would pause to consider it. He wasn't sure what she wanted wood for but in reality it didn't really matter to him. The chance to hang out with something other than those two vultures and his own shadow was enough to bring him away from his training. "Hey Romana." He would call as he made his way over. "Count me in."

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - teef - 06-15-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
a breath of relief left her, grateful for his appearance, panting softly thanks to the heat around them.

"thanks for coming out. it's too quiet for my liking. I'm gonna set up a feast and a fire for us, though.", she laughed and smiled warmly at the older male, oddly reminded of her mom just in his presence. likely a result of her own loneliness.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - Jervis - 06-21-2019

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]SELF-ENTITLED[/glow]
After the fire, The Pitt was admittedly struggling. The lack of herbal solutions for their wounded and homes destroyed was a concern for many. Jervis, like always, was more concerned for himself. Thankfully, he knew he had to help otherwise or else they'd ring him through the strainer. Upon walking up, the ardent was blunt. "Give me something to do." After hearing what he was going to do, the fox wouldn't stay for long. No one needed to see their leader mingling among peasants.

//will make a separate thread since jerv is moody rn, this can be a cool style of weekly task type of thing lmao
more like [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] narcissism

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - teef - 06-22-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
ah, it was jervis. hmm. her ears flicked back for a second, debating on how to greet him before settling on a gentle tip of the head, "are you feeling better, jervis? hmn. we need herbs but our supply has been burnt. see if you can find some prey. is the river stocked with fish? if so, are they edible?"
space
#psychosocial.

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - Jervis - 06-24-2019

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]SELF-ENTITLED[/glow]
At her genuine question, his single eye squinted in displeasure. She figured she could answer that for herself or perhaps act if nothing had happened for his sake, but not at all. Jervis just skid past the question. "I'll go hunting as soon as I can then, thank you," he grumbled simply. It was something to get his mind off things. That said, he was gone.
more like [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] narcissism

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - Crackers - 06-25-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

The canines gaze would shift at Ramonas words, a dismissive shrug sliding off his shoulders. "No sweat. And if anything I should be the one thanking you. After the fire nobody's been interested in doing anything, so this is a welcome break from the boring stuff." he'd explain, equally glad to have someone to speak to and break the silence with. He hadn't come to The Pitt to sit in constant solitude, after all.

To his surprise the next person to make their way over was Jervis. Not only was the fox a total recluse to begin with, but the canine hadn't expected the other to be showing their newly damaged face so soon after the attack that the Typhoon and Tanglewood had set loose on them. Not that he was complaining. The Pitt could only benefit from having an active Leader and it was nice to see the red fox stepping up to help out, even if he was far more reserved than usual. Fourth would remain silent and stay out of their conversation, letting Ramona do the talking until Jervis was on his way and it was just the two of them again.

"So, where do we start? Got to work up a decent appetite for that feast and bonfire your putting together." he'd say, knowing that the work didn't matter too much to him one way or another- whatever they were doing, it had to be better than doing nothing, so he'd be a willing participate in whatever it was she had planned for their clean up,

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: take my tongue, go have some fun ☆ territory cleaning - teef - 06-27-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
ear twitching as she watched jervis leave, she licked her maw and flicked her tail, a little surprised at the lack of response before looking back at fourth and grinning at his easy words.

"if we are working up appetites, we could start going along game trails and finding old paths to hidden places. We could maybe do a scavenger hunt ... no. let's just find some paths to see if we can mess with others. push some of the downed trees out of the way or burrow under them.", she suggests, looking at the charred territory behind herself with a grin.
space
#psychosocial.