Beasts of Beyond
SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna (/showthread.php?tid=967)

SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - ★ HAZEL - 04-28-2018

WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
ooc [member=198]Lunafreya,[/member] here we go! apologies for how short it is :")

Hazel was entirely unsure as to where she should keep Arion until the outer post on the observatory was built. Bastille had seemed a little lacking in confidence when he spoke of adding a stall for the colt, but that was...fine, she supposed. She was guessing it would take a little bit of time to build anyway, and Arion didn’t seem too fond in letting Hazel out of his sight for more than ten minutes. Whether it was because he was still a knobby-kneed foal who needed babying or because he truly cared about Hazel’s safety, she would rather he stay close both so she could keep an eye on him and so he wouldn’t get whiny. Keeping him all the way out by the post was tickling the wrong part of Hazel’s mind, so. Until that time came, she was happy with what they had arranged now.

Besides, the girl was taking a break from customizing her room to give Arion the attention he really didn’t need. But he was young and easily tired, given how fast he ran. So the two had chosen a spot not far outside the observatory to flop down; Arion with his too-long legs sprawled out in the waving grass, and Hazel sitting on his flank, running gentle claws through his growing tail to rid it of the knots and burrs.

“Buddy, I love you, but you’re a mess,” She murmured.
— hazel — "speech" — six months — the ascendants — tags
c) miithers

Re: SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - Character Graveyard. - 04-28-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Seeing a horse now days seemed to be quite uncommon, so it had been a surprise when Hazel had shown up with her companion- though she fret that Arion could possibly go on a rampage one day if something happened to Hazel. Anyone could get taken as Tanglewood was a little ways away from The Ascendants.

The snowy serval had taken note of Hazel and Arion in the field and she had decided to approach, as Hazel looked like she was having trouble with her colt's tail. Perhaps she was cleaning it out. "Do you need some help with his tail?" Luna asked.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - ★ HAZEL - 04-29-2018

Hazel’s head shot up in surprise, an embarrassing squeak slipping past her lips. Arion startled as well, both from Hazel and Luna, and Hazel more or less tumbled a few inches to the ground. She had been so engrossed in her task that she was completely oblivious to Luna’s approach, which was...shameful.

While Arion got his legs under him, Hazel watched with idle curiosity as Luna neared, blowing a stray strand of grass out of her face and noticing that the white serval looked vaguely familiar. She had definitely been at Hazel’s joining, but...she couldn’t place a name. Frustratingly, she had received only a few names that day, as opposed to all the names of everyone who had shown up.

“Oh, uh - ” In light of Luna’s offer, Hazel blinked, stumbling over her words. “He doesn’t really do well with - well,” She cut herself off, glancing at her colt, who was eyeing Luna warily. “He’s going to have to get used to everyone at some point, so...yes ma’am, help would be great.” A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she turned her gaze downwards.

Mother said it was rude to turn down help, and Hazel remembered the first couple harsh cuffs over her ear when she had childishly refused help on something. It hadn’t taken her long to learn that lesson.
c) miithers

Re: SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - Character Graveyard. - 04-29-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had a very uneventful childhood. It was always the same- she'd spend an hour with her mother and brother before she spent a few hours with her tutor than she'd spend the rest of the day with her childhood friend and her brother. Then her mother was murdered.

Luna would blink as Hazel addressed her as "ma'am" and she lightly chuckled. "I don't mind if you just call me Luna." She said, before looking at Arion's messy tail. "I can probably get the burrs and tangles out of his tail with my powers. It won't hurt him, because it's only air elemental powers."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: SWEET LIKE POPPIES ★ p, luna - ★ HAZEL - 04-30-2018

“Oh,” Hazel said in a small voice. “Okay. Sorry to - uh, mess up your name.” She apologized, blushing with embarrassment. Luna haad probably given her name at some point, and Hazel couldn’t remember. Very nice. Solid start. A plus.

Picking her ears up from where they had drooped, Hazel raised a curious golden gaze to Luna as she offered her powers to help with Arion’s tail. “Powers?” She echoed, mystified.
c) miithers