Beasts of Beyond
I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN / joining (/showthread.php?tid=9665)

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN / joining - spacexual - 05-31-2019

The cycle continues.

What is life, without death? What is the point to existence, if one cannot truly live?

If there was more to life than all of this, he had given up on finding it long ago.

A lonely light shines its way into the territory, silence enveloping all around the creature. Green eyes that had a glow like the sun contained a stream of light flowing after them, as if the color could not keep up with the physicality, the same flare emitting from his mouth and nostrils. One sandy, spotted leg slowly moves back while the other black one lifts forward, the multicolored jaguar taking his time around the borders of the lands. These lands were stranger than he experienced with his dogs - oh, he misses them so - and much more condensed. There would be plenty for him to explore, and he has already made some progress, but the loneliness is eating away at him. His life ripped away, there was nothing left but to start anew. He could not quite voice his concerns.

So, how will he communicate to them all that he wishes to join? To be honest, he doesn't know. He hasn't a plan. Perhaps he can come up with sign language, on the spot, in this new body the Gods have cursed him with. Maybe he will continue walking, signifying his intentions. Or maybe even, just maybe, he will be able to speak, somehow. Only time would tell now, as the male moved nonchalantly around the Rosebloods.

Re: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN / joining - KLIMENT - 05-31-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]I WISH I COULD ESCAPE, I DON'T WANNA FAKE IT !。+゚.[/glow]
Death.

Kliment hadn't ever died although there was a point in his miserable life that he had almost died, he wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but he knew what sudden fear was the moment he had almost found himself dead. It had enraptured his whole being, he had stiffened up without much of a protest, the thought made his throat grow dry alas that didn't last long as the scent of something new came to his flaring nostrils. His long ears flicked forward at the sound of pawsteps it seemed that someone was stepping upon his newly conquered land quite carelessly, Kliment decided he didn't like that at all. His snout scrunched up as his lips peeled back revealing his pale purple gums and misaligned teeth, he relied mainly on his hearing, smell, and taste so whoever was ballsy enough to come to the Rosebloods like this was well, they were in for quite the large surprise. The hybrid eventually caught sight of the trespassers aura and proceeded to watch from afar. It wasn't even concealing himself, the trees had been so much easier to hide within but this horrid desert hardly even provided him a source of shade. He stepped forward almost in the same nonchalant manner as the possible joiner, he stared down at them with pseudo eyes shining underneath the sunlight and there the massive beast stood without a word before he would snarl loudly with his flap of flesh lifting upwards to reveal his cobra-like hood revealing the spots that immediately shone at just the softest brush of sunlight. A growl would make his chest quake along with the spines on his chest, he circled the other with a lash of his whip-like tail soon finding his voice, deep, gruff, and menacing "Удобно? ТЫ ЗНАЕШЬ, ГДЕ НАХОДИШЬСЯ?" He wasn't all that pleased with the disdain evident on his face, his tail lashed to the sides once more only for him to let the sharp tip of his tail to sink into the sand with a heavy thunk, breathing through his teeth he continued his heavy Russian accent lacing tightly around his words as he spoke "WHO ARE YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" The first thing that had slipped out of his jaws was more of a command for identification, he didn't take too kindly to strangers even if most of those he had met within his life were all blurs. All of them strangers. He lowered his cranium so he wasn't far from Damianos' face, the the stench of carrion lingering within the large mutants breath and natural 'musk'. Maybe he'd mess with the jaguar with a dark chuckle, he parted his jaws letting his barbed tongue slowly slither out much like a serpent would from their basket when coaxed out by a flute, he would then attempt to let his tongue slither across the males chin letting it go upwards to scrape against the other males cheek if successful, the poor jaguar would be covered in pink saliva. [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]

Re: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN / joining - spacexual - 06-01-2019

This strange beast before him most certainly caught his attention. It reminded him of the monsters he had slain for the mortals. He kept his guard. The language presented in front of him would cause him to blink, a now surprised look upon his features. He recognized the sounds from his years of travelling and worshipers from all over the world, but he'd not learned the meanings. Russian was clearly the noises presented in front of him, possibly making the communication barrier even grander. He would not be able to understand others if these lands were truly filled with Russians. Perhaps he should have taken more time to learn the various cultures that worshiped, but he was so busy... It was too late now, anyway. A bit of relief, though, would enter him as the creature now switched to English. English had been one of the more common modern languages, so he'd taken it upon himself to at least learn that with his native Greek tongue. However, it still did not change the fact he could not easily respond to this male's inquiry.

Certainly food for thought - how should he respond? All he could do, was try. He would open his mouth and gesture towards his neck, trying to communicate he could not speak, an ability stolen from him. He would try to continue, however was so rudely interrupted as a long tongue hits his body, causing him to freeze and shiver. At first, the jaguar would hold a slightly disgusted expression, sniffing in a tense pose. However, a certain familiarity of the feeling would cause him to immediately loosen up, an almost sad smile on his features. He kept his glowing gaze on the hybrid, only dipping his head now. Damianos looks to the territory, placing yet another paw forward, slower this time, his eyes retreating back to the stranger, in hopes of his message being received.