Beasts of Beyond
hi sister - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hi sister (/showthread.php?tid=9616)

hi sister - dreamiplier - 05-22-2019

It was late- around 3am, to be exact. You're exhausted. Your limbs are so heavy that you can't even lift them to turn off your light, and your eyes are already starting to close. But you must continue. One more video… You think with a yawn, lifting a single finger to click the mouse button to start the next video. As it loads, you close your eyes for a moment. Maybe I'll just rest for a bit, you think, but you fall asleep instantly as the video begins to play, the words "hi sisters!" ringing in your head as you slip into a deep sleep.

Within what feels like seconds, you wake up- your whole body is stiff. You can't move. You can only blink. You can only stare. You can only look. Wha'’s happening to me? FEAR FLOODS INSIDE YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. YOU GET CHILLS, AND YOUR BLOOD FEELS AS IF IT HAS TURNED TO METAL. "H I , S I S T E R ," A SOFT VOICE CALLS OUT FROM THE CORNER OF YOUR BED, BARELY VISIBLE EYES STARING AT YOU AS IT HUMS TO ITSELF, TILTING ITS HEAD. IT COOS TO YOU. "I ' M J A M E S C H A R L E S . Y O U K N O W M E . I ' M A C E L E B R I T Y ." YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AS HIS PALE, WHITE FACE BEGINS TO INCH FORWARD. HIS NECK IS UNNATURALLY LONG. IT IS NOW REACHING OVER YOUR FEET. "W H Y A R E Y O U S O S C A R E D ? Y O U C A N T R U S T M E . I ' M A C E L E B R I T Y ." YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM. WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE MAN WITH A PURE WHITE FACE AND RED LIPSTICK AND FILLED IN BLACK EYEBROWS AND BLACK EYELINER AND FAKE EYELASHES?

HE KEEPS INCHING FORWARD. YOU CAN SEE HIS TEETH NOW. THEY'E SHARP. THEY'RE BLOOD STAINED. OH, GOD, IS THIS HOW I’M GOING TO DIE? YOU CANNOT DIE LIKE THIS. NO, YOU REFUSE. BUT YOU STILL CANNOT MOVE. JAMES CHARLES KEEPS MOVING TOWARDS YOUR FACE. HE'S NOW AT YOUR STOMACH. "S T O P B E I N G S O A F R A I D . W H Y A R E N ' T Y O U S  C  A  R  E  D  E  R  ?"

HE'S NOW AT YOUR NECK. YOU TRY TO MOVE, BUT YOU CAN’T. YOU KNOW THIS IS HOW YOU’RE GOING TO DIE. AT THE HANDS OF AN ATROCIOUS CREATURE KNOWN AS JAMES CHARLES.

JUST AS HE OPENS HIS MOUTH, SHOWING OFF HIS GRUESOME RED PEARLS, HE FREEZES. HIS EYES ROLL INTO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. HIS NECK SNAPS BACK TO HIS BODY LIKE A MEASURING TAPE. HE BEGINS TO CRUMBLE INTO DUST, FLOATING AWAY INTO WHAT SEEMED TO BE THE WIND, THOUGH THERE IS NONE IN YOUR ROOM. JAMES CHARLES IS GONE.

You can move now. You realize that you weren't breathing. Taking large inhales, you wipe the sweat off your face. That's it. No more James Charles tea videos.

hee hee:

Re: hi sister - Whisper - 05-23-2019

what the hell is a james charles.

Honestly, it was like a jumpscare written. The jump in relaxed sleepy to sudden frightful in a self insert has never been one thing i was good at, seeing someone else pull it off so nicely is, well - amazing!

Re: hi sister - dreamiplier - 05-23-2019

a man with a broken career dab emoji

asdfghjkl thank you so so much though?? i wasn't expecting this nice of criticism and this just made my day, thank you so so so much <333

Re: hi sister - spacexual - 05-23-2019

DREAM LMAO you absolute legend

Re: hi sister - dreamiplier - 05-24-2019

Confusedneezing: LMAOO thank you so much
i try to be :pensive:

Re: hi sister - stygian - 05-27-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.4;"]aoidfshsdjfhsdjgk bruh

Re: hi sister - fluffy - 05-28-2019

this is hellish but honestly I’m here for it

Re: hi sister - dreamiplier - 06-10-2019

it's my most prized possession thx
tbh i don't know WHAT i was on that night (literally nothing but) & this is horrifying but asdfghjkl