Beasts of Beyond
man in a mask [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: man in a mask [open] (/showthread.php?tid=9606)

man in a mask [open] - Crackers - 05-17-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

And so the canine found himself wondering what he could do to help get things moving around here. Taking over wasn't his intention but he wouldn't be content to sit idly by while the place just fell apart, either. Hell, he'd only just got here so leaving wasn't really on the table. So, the massive canine hybrid was lounging on the roof of his house- a spacious one-room treehouse with a circular build. It wasn't too high up, maybe about 20 feet -just enough to give him a view of the jungle below and the pyramid temples- and it was connected by a sturdy vine bridge to a second round treehouse. Okay, it wasn't really a treehouse- the walls didn't quite reach the hanging roof, which was suspended above it by tall posts that kept going when the walls didn't. It also lacked a proper door or windows, and instead held only a large opening where a door could be, but wasn't. It was clearly meant to be a shltered outdoor ring of some sort, which Fourth used for sparring, working out, and just hanging out with any friends he'd make. "I'm bored!" the canine would announce loudly, getting to his paws and gracefully climbing down the side of the treehouse to land on its 'porch' where he'd take a seat. "Anyone want to hang out?"

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: man in a mask [open] - aine. - 05-18-2019

[div style="width: 430px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center][Image: VbWInBo.png?1]
— aine | the pitt | fae druid —
I'm bored.  Her tongue feels like cotton though.  The petite vixen repeats the phrase once or twice more, resigned to the fact the words were not moving through her lips though she felt the same emotion as the hellhound.  Still.  Slowly, the fae creeps forward, dark ears flicking.  Large hazel hues dance and flicker on the much larger canid.

"I... I'll hang..." Too quiet. "I'll hang out wit' you." Too loud.  Does a medium volume exist?  She shuffles her paws, one over the other, ears pinned back.  She'd spoken now, so clearly running away was no longer an option.  Not very polite anyway.

"...." Not familiar.  "'m Aine."
I'll come back when you call me

Re: man in a mask [open] - Kydobi - 05-18-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: just a brief cameo XD]

It was becoming a regular thing to go find somewhere to be. Make connections. Solidify relationships. And meet knew faces. It was about this outside world that Kydobi would be most interested in. Often he would lounge at the borders, waiting for someone to come along. It was fine and all that. However it did get stale when no one showed up.

So Kydobi would be on his way to the neutral territory, his excuse was to "spy" on what the other groups were doing. Flicking his ears, he gave a brief look to Aine and Fourthwall. If Gael wasn't always around to watch her, Kydobi would stay having not yet developed a sturdy sense of trust in the newcomer. But he knew the vulpine would be around soon. So he would dip his head at them both in a greeting and salutations and be on his way to do his daily things.

[/exit]
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: man in a mask [open] - Crackers - 05-19-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT
BLACK/GOLD HELLHOUND - MALE - 19 MONTHS - THE PITT

Pointed ears would flick forward as a small voice echoed back to him, feminine and so soft he barely heard it. It was enough to draw his wine-red eyes down toward the ground below, and there he spotted a small, chubby fox cub staring up at him with wide brown eyes. she almost shouted up at him, looking momentarily regretful for the noise before adding a quick introduction. Aine.

Well, if this kid wasn't the definition of fucking adorable he wasn't sure his sanity could take whatever else might be out there. What the hell was an innocent floofball like this even doing in the Pitt? Oh well. Better she be here running with the bad guys than out there having to deal with them. That was always the smart move for innocent people like her.

"Hey Aine!" he'd call with a friendly wave of his tail- which was very catlike for someone who looked mostly to be a really big wolf. Even if she was just a little kid he was social-starved enough to hang out with her. Besides, she was pretty freaking adorable, did he mention that? "I'm Fourthwall, but you can call me Fourth if you want." Best to introduce himself as well, right? "So far you and old Kydobi over there-" he'd pause to gesture in the felines direction as he caught site of him padding by, offering them a nod back as they passed, "are the only Pittians I've met, so it's nice to finally have someone to talk to."

She would find that despite his large size and the fact that he was covered in warscars there was actually a very relaxed and almost friendly vibe coming off the male, even if it was subdued a bit. "So Aine, were you born here or did you join up like I did?" he'd ask, wondering what the young fox knew about the group.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags