Beasts of Beyond
HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] (/showthread.php?tid=9590)

HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - Crackers - 05-15-2019

[font=times new roman][size=24pt]CONQUEST/GREENSIDE
Conquest/Greenside is a group I made almost a year ago under my old account, and I'm hoping to get it back up and running if enough people show interest in it Smile

To those of you who aren't familiar with them, they are a dual-community group (of peaceful civilians and a protective militia) whose ambitions are to bring about an era of peace to the world by uniting all the clans under one rule and destroying the evil in the world. You can read more about them here at their Official Guide, and I'd love to have some people join me in kicking off the groups activity!

You can join in with an original character by posting in the Uncharted Territories just like you would join any other group, just add [C/G] in the thread title so members can recognize it as a Conquest/Greenside thread (still waiting for our official tag to be accepted/added). You can also join by claiming one of the cubs from the litters below, which are all offspring of the current leader, Malakai Dimera.

Lastly, there's an HP tryout up and running so feel free to throw your characters in for that. You'll find all the needed info for stuff below so hopefully I'll have some new people to roleplay with soon Smile

Available Litters
The rules are minimal- you have full creative freedoms with them including weather they change their bodys. The only things I ask are to keep the surname Dimera, be active in Conquest/Greenside, and go with greek or biblical human names Smile
Spoiler:
Available S/HP Positions and FCFS Spots
Before applying to a position you should note that Greenside/Conquest has two distinct communities within it that focus on two very different aspects of the group. Therefore, Conquest has a unique dual ranking system that allows your character to climb the ranks in the community they are most comfortable in (civillian or military).
The Commander and General are the Leader and Deputy of the group, and their position can be filled by someone from either of the ranking groups, so never hesitate to take the path you want!

S/HP Positions to Apply For
Spoiler:
First Come First Serve Positions
Spoiler:

[align=center]

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest. peave by any means necessary] - Whisper - 05-16-2019

tracking for now ! Might though hebi in here later ^^;

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - Crackers - 05-19-2019

We'd love to have you if you decide to join Smile

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - Luciferr - 05-26-2019

I shall track for now as I haven’t thought of a really musefull new or old tertiary character, so for future I guess cx

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - Crackers - 06-02-2019

Sweet! If inspiration hits you then we'd love to have you join Smile

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - beatae - 06-10-2019

tracking!!

Re: HP Tryouts/Leader Litter [Conquest, peace by any means necessary] - raiden - 06-15-2019

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10.5px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;"]character name;; zebulon
position wanted;; keeper
backup position;; crafter
activity/muse;; 7.5/10 and 8/10
other;; for when he joins ofc~