Beasts of Beyond
shallow waters 》 joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: shallow waters 》 joiner (/showthread.php?tid=9585)

Pages: 1 2

shallow waters 》 joiner - teef - 05-14-2019

AUGUSTIN SALIAE
✯ — THIS LUCKY PENNY AINT BEEN NOTHIN' BUT BAD LUCK
space
a male would make his way through the desert, head down against the intense heat with his tongue peeking from his jaws, stopping now and then to shake himself, pale blue eyes hard and cold as ice. he was tracking someone down, two someones in specific but the first ... the first had to be dealt with. he couldn't let his lackey disappear, not when they were this close to destroying the lingré lineage, at least the first generation of it. any that fell because of it, extra bonus.

he was here for that reason, and to find a home for himself and his lackey after they took down the demonic general known as jerisidie, the second crowned king of the hellhounds back in hell, also considered mother to most of the lineage. he was convinced that the lands would ring with his name, praising his heroic deeds of wiping out the demon hellhound that had always been one step ahead of him and his drive to get revenge on the family for the death of his lackey. the thing was, he didn't understand emotion and he didn't believe that he needed to in order to get his job done.

and so upon the border, the catamount would sit, panting in the hot sun, following only his missive and that alone would probably scare a few. he was here to find sundayprayers and the dragon that he had attacked under his order. he carried himself like a normal man, hiding his manipulation until he could bite someone and infest them silently with his desires and wills.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITT. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Kydobi - 05-14-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: OH NO IS THIS THE GUY!!! I'm hoping Ramona doesn't show up because if she shows fear of him, Kydobi will  F I G H T this man XD ]

It had become habit to wait invisibly above the floor in the shady tree branches. Right at the border he would nap, keeping an eye out for invaders, dangers, intruders, and Bai Shi. And that damned tiger. He would always keep an eye out.

But today it was a cat. A bigger one. Not like Kanga. Thankfully. But one more of the jaguar's own build. Quietly he would wait. Watching from above. His tail would lash. A deep inhale, and his maw would open to taste their scent. A male.

Testicles have proven a problem in the past.

In fact the brute had become wary of fellow males. Especially since Kanga. The jaguar leaned in, noting their determined gait.

"Stay where you are."

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - teef - 05-14-2019

AUGUSTIN SALIAS
space
He would lift his head to growl out, "loud and clear[b]", as he came to a halt, ready to let the male figure out what he needed to figure out, "[b]I'm here to join, I promise I ain't got no weapons. looking for my friend, actually. he may have come through already.", he was clueless, truly
but he had tracked Sunday to this point.

yup it's the criminal mastermind //
space
#psychosocial.

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Kydobi - 05-14-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

[OOC: does his location mean to say Typhoon? just checking since everything else say pitt ]

Kydobi was no fool. The man had trust issues so he would find this man's story or "friend" fishy at best. Quietly he would hop to another tree, using his intangibility to no even make the branches shake while immediately gripping the branch with his paws to land.

He didn't like when the cat looked straight up at him. Something about those blue eyes set him off. Gave him goosebumps and the fact they made eye contact (unknowingly to the cougar) was a little unnerving.

"Well," he would say not farther to the right, "Who is this friend?"
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - teef - 05-15-2019

AUGUSTIN SALIAS
space
lmfao I saw the membership as i was turning my phone off lol. reusing an old account xD //

"his name is prayers. not mine and hopefully not yours. he's got something for me, some information I need from him, from a recon mission.", he responded, twitching an ear in the direction of the voice, "I might not be able to see you, sir, but I can smell and hear you.", he murmured, tail flicking slightly, as if amused as he sat down and licked a paw, drawing it over his ear.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Classifedinformation - 05-15-2019

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Kydobi - 05-15-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

"Oh trust me, I am very aware of what you can smell and hear. Do not think I think I am undetectable. Unless I want to be."

He stood up, making his way down the tree. Walking down the trunk in his usual, fashion.

"I haven't heard of them. They do not reside her. If they did I wouldn't tell you.", his dragon friend would show up. Walking besides Kydobi, he sighed. There was no point in remaining invisible now. His pelt was visual to the naked eye now, he did not worry.

But one thing upset him. The dragon's reaction, that was all that was needed for the cat to be alarmed.

"Do not come here with the belief that you can cause chaos. We will handle any unruly people."

He was in the power here so he would take a step forward, raising his head, "Tell me exactly why. Don't be so vague. If you belong here then you will have no issue telling me."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - teef - 05-15-2019

AUGUSTIN SALIAS
space
"why do I belong here? ah, cass. nice to see you again. is lynn around, or perhaps asteri? no?", his voice echoed out, first in the English tongue and then in the Chinese tongue. flicking one ear as he sat down, ignoring the snarling of the dragon that he had ordered to be hurt. he was in cahoots with the man that had created the second king, jerisidie, his target for the most part in revenge for the last time his lackey had been killed.

brutal games and brutal measures. not that he minded. the man had been a kid when they had first met and he had done some terrible things, yes, but those terrible things seemed very small now compared to the constant killing of his lackey. at least, to him they did.

turning his gaze back to kydobi, he tipped his head, "the reason I want to join is so that I can look after my lackey. the borders have some of his scent on them. prayers needs my help as I need his. we are a functioning unit." he murmured, "and I miss him, terribly so."
space
#psychosocial.

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Classifedinformation - 05-15-2019

Terrible things couldn't even begin to describe it. Cass snarled alright. This man was bad news, especially with his lankey. Now he didn't know that Sunday was on a death keeping relapse, and good. That one deserved it and more for all the pain that he has caused. 

Miss him? Cass doubted a man as foul as Augustin has a ounce of missing something in his body let alone something relating to attachment issues, as toxic as it was.
[align=center]

Re: shallow waters 》 joiner - Kydobi - 05-15-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

His eyebrow would raise, "You didn't answer my question. I wish to know just what you need to tell him"

Sure he was being nosy but Kydobi wouldn't just let anyone in. Especially one that seemed to have further business.

"Matter of fact," he walked closer, narrowing his eyes in analysis, "My friend here doesn't seem to like you. That's more than enough reason for me to chase you away, no doubt with his assistance. So you better be honest with me."

There was more to this man, if Cass hadn't arrived he wouldn't have thought so. He most likely would've let them slip on through and stay.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]