Beasts of Beyond
to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) (/showthread.php?tid=9584)

to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - teef - 05-14-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

laying in their den, the large dragon gave a tempered noise of annoyance, thoughts wild and feelings up in the clouds. they needed to feed their group, and they needed to move territories too, and soon.

yawning, they rose from their messy nest, leaving their eggs behind with a deep seated rumble, stretching as they slipped outside into the warm rays of sunlight, calling out, "hunting!"

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - Tanga - 05-14-2019

[align=center]
The tiger does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

While not the stealthiest of the group, Kanga certainly had a lot to offer.

He could be used for the take down, and although there was others who could easily outrun him, a tiger was still fast.

"What ya plan on hunting?"
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - teef - 05-15-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"smaller prey for the smaller members. I will take a few with me into the neutral grounds for big game. up for a ride?" they rumble deeply, looking at him, wanting to learn more about what made the tiger tick, about how he worked, how he hunted and how he fought when challenged.

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - Tanga - 05-16-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

"Not fast enough for most smaller game. I can help with the killing of bigger ones though.", rabbits were out fo the question. Rats? Possibly. Dogs? Sure. Deers? Yea.

"Can you even fit me?", he looked at the dragon, walking up to them. Looking at their scales.

He wouldn't have thought they were that strong.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - teef - 05-16-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a wicked smile, "i am war-born, kanga. do not think that this body hasnt served worse sentences than carrying one body. I've carried many of the clan before, some as large as you and even larger.", they rumbled as they looked around the area, taking in numbers of the NPCs that killed around, nodding to some NPC patrols to go and hunt small game. they would take him into the neutral grounds soon enough.

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - Cosmic - 05-17-2019

It was at this moment that the Hellhound stepped forward, taking a moment to briefly glance at the warm sun. Her smoldering orange eye was in a great deal of pain today, but it wouldn’t stop her from pitching in help for them. She turned to give her brother a small hug before looking to Kanga,

That’s a new name I haven’t heard. How did such a lovely beast end up here in this neighborhood?” Hope’s tone was teasing, but could also be confused for flirting all the same, especially after the large Hellhound added a wink with her orange eye to show off the gorgeous light green, slightly glowing eye.

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - Tanga - 05-18-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

Ah, sure. The idea of someone being more grand than him sort of twisted the knife a bit. But it was fine, he would revel in false doubt.

"Well we'll see.", he would start forward but a... horned dog? Would show up. Of course he would think she was flirting with him. Why wouldn't she? And boy did he not mind. Damn right he was lovely. Shit he was a God.

A smug smile spread across his face, "Ah... just landed wherever the wind blew me baby.", he would walk to Bai Shi, unsure how to go about mounting them. Or how this would work.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: to someone unlike me ● hunting patrol (w.t.) - teef - 05-19-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a snort at the two flirting, bai lowered their body to the ground, "tangle your claws in my mane, the hairs along my spine.", they told him, knowing he could make the jump onto their back, nodding to Hope warmly, "Go ahead and climb on, Hope. No flirting while I'm flying or I'll drop you both."