Beasts of Beyond
the violin's broken strings ☆ w.t. party favors - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: the violin's broken strings ☆ w.t. party favors (/showthread.php?tid=9564)

the violin's broken strings ☆ w.t. party favors - teef - 05-10-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
maybe she was a little foolish and a lot lonely, but ramona sat by herself under the shade of the jungle trees, twigs and pretty rocks from the blood red river at her paws, feathers in a pile at her side, a look of concentration on her visage.

she had asked of kydobi to hold a party, or even a dance, and had decided to make some of the favors and decorations herself. it was a small reminder of her lost family, sitting with her mother and listening to the songs sung in their court, watching her father speak to the others around himself and make decisions.

shaking herself from the memories, the girl looked around with a faint sigh, a sadness showing before it was quickly whisked away as a wind gusted through the area and knocked her pile of feathers up into a crazy mess of flying objects, the girl leaping to try to catch the feathers in her teeth and bring them back down to the ground.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: the violin's broken strings ☆ w.t. party favors - Crackers - 05-15-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

Fourthwall had not yet met anyone else in the clan. The only faces he was familiar with were that of Ramona and Kydobi because they'd been the ones to meet him out on the border when he'd first joined up a few days back. Since then, the large hellhound had been getting to know the territory he would be calling home from now, exploring the various nooks and crannies of both the desert and the jungle.  The place, despite Kydobis claims at wanting more than just brutes within the ranks, maintained a sense of savagery about it as he'd come to expect. He'd seen various npc settling disputes amongst one another with violence, had witnessed an unsuspecting loner get jumped near the border, and he himself had even put an overzealous hyena in it's place after it had tried to take his kill. In all, Fourth would say he was settling in nicely and had no qualms about the place. He was a guy who wanted the freedom to do as he pleased, and so far the Pitt had been able to deliver on the front.

Today had been filled with another mindless day of stalking and exploration when he happened across a familiar face. Romano. The feathered canine was hard at work with some sort of craft it seemed, and after regarding her for a moment the wolf hybrid had been about to continue on when a blast of air suddenly sent her supplies - a pile of feathers- flying into disarray. Well, that was no good. Figuring that he wasn't really doing anything better, he'd turn in her direction and began to pounce on whatever feathers he could to salvage them. "Geeze, the winds a bit unpredictable today, huh?" he'd say as he carried back the 2 dozen or so feathers he'd managed to grab back over to where she'd been working. "What are you doing with all these anyways?"

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: the violin's broken strings ☆ w.t. party favors - teef - 05-30-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
a startled look met the male, her eyes twinkling, "I'm making party favors. I got tiny paws so I might as well.", she laughed softly, gratefully taking the items that he had gathered that the wind had stolen.

bowing her head she murmured a soft thank you, face drawn and quiet, focused on different thoughts, before breaking out of it, "do you want to help me?" she asked suddenly.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.