Beasts of Beyond
last stop for the night [visitor] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: last stop for the night [visitor] (/showthread.php?tid=9552)

Pages: 1 2

last stop for the night [visitor] - Tanga - 05-08-2019

[align=center]
The tiger does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

He had visited the jungle and the desert dwellers. All seeming secure. He had yet to venture to the forest and the mountains. But it would be fine. Eventually he would get there.

The sun was down now. The full moon arose, blanketing every in her sweet blue hue. It was nice and cooler here than he thought. There was a smell of metal and while he could not read, Kanga knew what the bell was for. He tapped it with his nose, its ring echoing through the land.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - raziel - 05-08-2019

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: heiti sc; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]So another stranger approached their lands.  The massive canine blinked, ears flicking absently as they registered the ringing of the bell.  Although seemingly more and more pointless as time wore on, Raziel hoped maybe Suvi rang the bell, announcing her return from her sudden disappearance.  Unsurprisingly, the Faerie found another stranger.

He wore his friendly smile all the same, although a clear tiredness seemed to gleam in his old eyes.  "Dia dhuit, stranger," he offered, dipping his head briefly. "How may the Typhoon assist you?" An oddly late time for travel, but the dire wolf was not one to judge.
[align=center]

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - idyllfields - 05-11-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
since idyll's sleep patterns had become more stable, the coyote went out on a whim to go on a nice walk of the night. they were expecting a silent night out, though it seemed that it wouldn't be the case for now. kanga had caught their attention from not far away and hearing raziel's voice drew them closer to investigate.

they halted beside the direwolf, looking up at the tiger with a polite smile. "hello, sir." they greeted with a dip of their head.

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Tanga - 05-11-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

The first to greet him was a direwolf and they were reasonable enough. He was glad to be out that damned Pitt jungle. The inhabitants here seemed much more amiable.

"I'm just looking around. Around the groups, trying to see where I fit in. Would you mind telling me who leads this one and the name of it?"

He looked at the coyote, glad to see there was no one to make him question his brute strength and taking comfort in being the largest.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Keona. - 05-11-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
Unusual to hear the bell ring at night, but it was all the same.  The tiny privateer perked her ears as she followed the sound.  Tail twitching, she found herself beside both her uncle and Idyllfields.  Following sound and scent, the petite faerie raised her head to better make the appearance of 'looking' up at the unfamiliar individual ahead.  She had to crane her neck quite a bit, but it was a fact that left her unbothered.  Everyone was larger than her.

So he's just a curious wanderer, she noted, tail flicking.  A smart one, really, she supposed, if he was scouting each place before deciding.

"'Tis the Typhoon," she offered, "an' our leader is Goldenluxury." Pale, sea-green hues flickered.  Honestly, she was a little preoccupied with other thoughts, but she didn't mind offering some information, within reason.  She wasn't sleeping tonight anyway; she had someone to talk to later.  "If ya don' mind pirates, an' aren't planin' to cause any trouble, you'd be welcome within our crew."

"'m Keona, a privateer 'ere.  If ya got any other questions, I can try an' answer them."
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - idyllfields - 05-11-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
a lone traveler! how intriguing. idyllfields pondered how and where kanga had gone. the unknown world seemed so... treacherous alone. then again, there were plenty reason to also take the chances. so many places to see.

at his inquiry the coyote was glad to answer following keona. "yes, goldenluxury is our captain here! she is like a goddess. very diplomatic and strong." goldie's first impression to idyll had very much stuck with them.

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Tanga - 05-14-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

Well then these folks were utterly obsessed with their leader. That was one way to secure loyal and faithful followers.

Judging the way that coyote talked of her then they would die for her. At least that is what it seemed like. No point in taking over a place of worshiping pawns.

He yawned.

"Is that so? Could I meet her? See what is a god like of her?"

Scope out the rivals and what not
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Kian. - 05-15-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]KIAN Ó FAOLÁIN — sing me a symphony, one for the lost and in-between
The pirate flicked his tail as he trotted towards the sounds of conversation, narrowing his eyes with a huff at his daughter's voice among them.  She ought to be asleep.  Kian frowned as he climbed up a tree, deciding to lounge on a branch as he regarded the source of the commotion.  Something about the tiger reminded him of his twin, Séamus.  Well, he wouldn't be concerned.  It wasn't like his brother was causing trouble here, he was just capable of trouble.    So it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling.

The faerie shook his head absently. If the tiger proved dangerous... Kian knew he could handle him.  He may be terribly small but that's where the surprise would lay.  He would wait and see; so far he just seemed interested in knowledge than trouble.

Idyllfields made him smirk in amusement, his sea-green eyes rolling.  He did not view the captain as a goddess, but he did respect her.  She was a strong and true leader.  The faerie snorted softly, then leapt down, coming to a stand besides Keona, offering her an affectionate light nudge.

"'s a bit late into the night, but I'm sure you could," the Irishman answered, shrugging.  "an' Keona here is your next best place for info, if Goldie's unavailable."

// [member=48]goldenluxury[/member]
Mobile

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - bubblegum - 05-15-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
The ringing of the bell was a familiar sound, and was always like music to her ears. However, with the moon in the sky, she wonders who could possibly have business with them right now. Goldie would make her way over, twitching her wings slightly. The tiger was not so pleased to hear so many of her crewmates' voices wandering within the night. She knew the pirates did not sleep often, but did they all have to be awake? It almost made her nervous that something was going on, but as she listened closer, she realizes that the tones are nothing but formal and casual. Somebody just decided the best time to visit them would be in the middle of the night. She scoffed at the thought, tail twitching once as she neared the scene. But, once she hears her name - several times, her head would raise higher. A goddess? Well, that was a thought. Sort of funny, if you asked her. It wasn't totally off, considering her papa's status as a demigod. It was nice to hear them compliment her, though. It was assuring.

Her glowing, cold eyes would land upon the stranger her crewmates addressed, feathered ears pointed towards him as she stood silently for a moment next to Keona. "Ask n' ye shall receive," she answers casually in her strong voice. "Have any of ya ever heard of sleep?" she'd then scold, half joking, in a sharp tone to her crewmates, looking over them, before turning her full attention to the other tiger. "N' you - why'd ya decide to ask 'bout m' crew in the middle of the night? Don'tcha think that's a lil' rude?" Now this, this statement was fully a scold. Her slit pupils remained locked upon the male, head slightly tilted in a curious manner. There wasn't much to think of the male right now - they'd seen plenty of wandering strangers before and aided lost wanderers. For all she knew, this male could be a potential ally of sorts.

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Tanga - 05-16-2019

[align=center]
tags-powers

Kanga huffed, for a bunch of pirates they sure seemed inable to handle staying up past sunset.

"First off, it really isn't that late at all. Secondly, some of you all are nocturnal. And thirdly, I was told you're pirates. Are you only active during the day? Because if I thought I was being rude I wouldn't have came at all."

Eyes would shift to a winged tigress, he flicked his ear. Much better looking than Kade. But he wouldn't be foolish enough to make moves in front of everyone. Especially that coyote who seemed... obsessed, if you will, with her.

"Anyways. I was just trying to check out the groups, see where I belonged as I said prior to your arrival ma'am."

Ugh, he was sure the fight would be well balanced. Although she certainly had the air advantage. That would prove rather difficult. Kanga held back a sigh, seemed almost all the groups were well secured by solid leaders. Except the lowly populated Rosebloods.. If he could just kill that dragon. Everyone in the Pitt seemed determined to not allow him to stay. Their loss when my wrath comes down upon them, a smirk would gently ease onto his face before disappearing.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]