Beasts of Beyond
child's play ☆ weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: child's play ☆ weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=9550)

child's play ☆ weekly tasks - teef - 05-08-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
perhaps she was a little too small to play at adult
and a little too naive to find her place truly, and a lot too young to boss anybody around, but she had the heart of a young soldier marching on a suicide mission.

scrambling up onto a burnt trunk, the young halfling threw her head back and loosed a cry, ears twitched back, wanting for just once to see her mother and father again, even her siblings. her brother ... no. this was not the time.

"hey you lazy butts!! come get some tasks!" she shouted, bright amber eyes glowing with an ache in her chest, a cough blistering at her lips.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - Kydobi - 05-08-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Seems the child strained her vocal chords with a holler like that. Kydobi would get up, yawning awake from his nap.

"What's this Ramona?", he would inquire with an arched eyebrow. Still relatively knew, he had not heard of weekly tasks yet.

[dry but hey i'm here]
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - gael - 05-08-2019

So this was Ramona then.  The red and black fox stretched his legs out before fully rising, brows creased.  He followed Kydobi's lead, approaching the youth with a curious glint in his eyes.  A child waking him up never received his ire, well due to Aine's overactive tendencies.  "Will you be giving us tasks, little one?" Interesting concept, but then Gael was new.

With a slightly amused smile, he dipped his head, "I am at your command."
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / the pitt / lamby
[align=center][div style="width: 70%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px;"]

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - teef - 05-08-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
relaxing on her perch, ramona flicked an ear to each male that showed up, dipping her head in greeting, "it's called weekly tasks, where we can do stuff for the group as given by someone, anybody really, or we can do personalized stuff for the group. right now it's pretty quiet and truly dusty and dirty. I dont think a lot of us have met one another.", she answered before tipping her head at the smallet male, her ears flipping back shyly.

she had never had someone do that before, say they were at her command. coughing a little to regain her sense of worth and words, she smiled, "a-alright. well, do one of you want to hold a meet and greet? and maybe, the other one could maybe plan a party for the others in the group? we can all pitch in to get supplies." she suggested, shaking off old memories that his faces and only recited words, trying to ignore the memory that mentioned a court and a court dance.

"why ... why don't we make the party themed? kings, queens, princes, princesses. o-or maybe like an army?", she stuttered, embarrassed by the idea of the dance being like that of a kingdom's court parties.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - gael - 05-10-2019

Ah, so it was delegation.  Gael nodded, seemingly to himself at this realization.  A good thing, he supposed.  A group must keep itself productive.  He glanced at Kydobi absently, biting back a yawn building in his throat.  Perhaps he had not gotten as much sleep as he thought.

"If you don't min' runnin' a party," he murmured, raising a brow at the jaguar.  Parties were not the faerie's forte, though he may have thrown and attended more than a few in his long life span.  The price of sharing blood with royals.  Especially if it is court themed.  "I think I may do better conducting a... Greet?Meet and greet.

At least it sounded self-explanatory.
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / the pitt / lamby
[align=center][div style="width: 70%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px;"]

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - Kydobi - 05-10-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Kydobi couldn't help but laugh. Oh this child was quite the sight. But her initiative was admirable, especially at so young an age. He had half a mind to groom her to lead the Pitt in the right direction. But there was always a target on a leader's back and he wouldn't want to put her in danger.

Before he could vouch for the meet and greet he was saddled with the party.

"Oh, sure Gael. Ramona. Princes and Princesses? I guess. Sounds interesting. Not as gallant as my previous childhood but certainly more sociable."

He still smiled though he was a little irritated. He hated super social events. The only reason he came to the mass meetings was because no one was ever there! Even then they were proving to become more populated so he most likely wouldn't make an appearance at the next one.

Oh this would be fun. He sighed and looked at Ramona.

"I have nothing else to do Ram. Why not?"
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: child's play ☆ weekly tasks - teef - 05-14-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
a gentle laugh and warm smile, bow of the head, "its a silly and frilly thing, princes and princesses, but sometimes it's good to just have fun.", she smiled, dipping her head and yawning softly, stretching.
space
#psychosocial.