Beasts of Beyond
all my trouble -- open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: all my trouble -- open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=9512)

all my trouble -- open, joining - deimos - 04-26-2019

It was gloomy where she walked. A cigarette sat burning between her lips as she padded forward, smaller doetail swaying behind her. She grimaced as she tried to navigate towards the town. It was difficult, really, considering she had little idea where she was. She cursed to herself as her antlers got caught, and she slammed her head forward, ripping them free. She mrowled angrily as she paced forward. "Motherfuckin' place. Really hurts my head." She growled to herself, eyes narrowed.

She finally crested the hill, staring around before continuing on. Was she past the border? She didn't know. She grimaced as her throat caught up, but she puffed another breath out of the cig before extinguishing it, putting it in a wet spot on the ground and stamping it out, before leaning up against the tree and coughing, shaking and wheezing as she tried to recover.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: all my trouble -- open, joining - toboggan - 04-28-2019

Near the stranger would Leroy lurk, patiently observing her unseasoned behaviour. Curious amber eyes flickered between the lit cigarette pressed amid her foreign lips, and the atypical pair of antlers located at the helm of the feline’s noggin. His scant system plugged up with interest, an intense desire to discover more about the strange individual overtaking his mindset.

Where could she possibly be from, if she gave off the classic tough-as-nails image, as many others before her did?

How many more cigarettes did she own, if she could recklessly discard one as if it was nothing?

What kind of kinky debauchery had her parents gotten into, if she could walk around looking like a fuck-up from Mother Nature?

The trespasser’s presence meant little to nothing to the male. So many lost souls passed by his humble swamp these days, but barely ever would they last. No matter how intriguing, no matter the amount of potential they’d show - people would show up, chill out for a good few days, and then ditch. For all he knew, the broad may be just another ditcher.

Nevertheless, the feline showed promise (in one way or another). The guardsman would audibly sigh, an effortless attempt to announce his presence.

"Excuse me, miss," the hound began, sporting a lukewarm expression whilst he approached, ”you shouldn’t toss your cancer sticks around these here parts. We got enough toxic sludge running rampant through our water, we don’t need no nicotine to make it addictive.”

A wet cough escaped his worn throat, accompanied by a sharp twinge stabbing at his midsection.

”However,” he continued in a facetious manner, ”maybe I need a reefer of my own to cool my nerves. Errr - what brings you to the swamp?” Certainly not a yearning for glory, that’s for sure. 

Re: all my trouble -- open, joining - deimos - 04-28-2019

Her ears twitched admist her wheezing, eyes closed- and what she could see, was tunneled. It started to clear up the longer she leaned against that tree, shaking her head as she slowly stood back on all four paws. Fur on her back stood up as the sigh rang in her ears, emerald greens flickering towards the much larger wolfhound. Her back arced on instinct- it was too soon from recovering from the bout to be talking yet. She let him speak, eyes cautiously watching him.

As he coughed, she frowned, slowly letting her back slink back out, her smaller doe-like tail flashed it's brighter underside gently here and there. Her ears shoved back forward, tail raising. "Searching the the Tanglewood. Need a place to stay." Her voice wasn't rough at all, like many other who smoked. It was smoother, younger almost. The teenager held a grudging like look, a grimace on her face as her throat continued to bother her.

"'Nother thing. Why should I bother not throwing my cigs where I please?" She said, staring at him, rather deadpan. She wanted an honest answer.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags