Beasts of Beyond
CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups (/showthread.php?tid=9511)

CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Honey - 04-26-2019

Hello! This is [member=4489]Janoobus[/member] speaking. I know I should probably post this on my OOC account but I'm more active on my separate IC subaccounts.

Anyways!!! I had the urge to create a wild african/painted wild dog puppy named Honey!! I'm trying to figure out where I should put her. Probably Elysium since they're the only ones who has replied XD

Well I didn't want her to come to alone as pack dogs are never really alone! Especially puppies!!! So I wanted her to have some siblings that traveled with her.

Backstory // Exposition
The puppies lost their mother, she died but they do not know it. Instead they banded together and wandered trying to find her. Along the way they lost each other. Separated until all alone.

Plot / plan
The puppies may end up in different groups but they should end up banding together in Elysium (or where I decide to put Honey) until 1 year of age. They'll come across each other by happenstance and sheer luck or "expert" scent tracking.

Info about them
The specific species is West African Wild Dog. However you can google any type of African painted dog. Smile They're 4 months old. Should be very close knit to each other. Their last name is Aiko.

Good things to know
** personalities vary up to you
** make them as individual as you want, this means eye colors, limbs, gender, sexuality... all up to you Smile
** powers are up to you
** no mutations (if you really really want them check with me please Smile I'll probably say yea as long as it isn't wings or something major)

Rules for the Roleplayer
* please don't kiss and diss them. I hate to rehome but I certainly will
* if not one post within 2 weeks I will rehome them (unless you said you'll be on leave)
* keep in mind their puppies
* they age at our discretion but we must keep them the same age (relatively) like one puppy can't be 2 years while one is an elder and the rest are still babies XD
* PLEASE make a subaccount for them!! It is just easier and neater and more organized

POSITIONS OPEN
**if all positions are open feel free to post an APP anyways I'll probably accept it Big Grin
*** keep in mind the number they're is the number of their birth order. For example puppy 1 came out first

1. Puppy 1 -- open for adoption

2. Puppy 2 -- open for adoption

3. Puppy 2 -- open for adoption

4. [member=4792]Honey[/member] -- roleplayed by [member=4489]Janoobus[/member]

**I'VE FOUND THAT FINDING IMAGES OF PUPPIES ARE RATHER DIFFICULT SO I'VE COMPILED SOME GOOD ONES YOU CAN USE IF YOU WISH Smile

image 1:
image 2:
image 3:
image 4:
image 5:
image 6:
image 7:
image 8:

[color=black][size=10pt][font=times new roman]
APPLICATION-- MANDATORY!!

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Name here

[b]Position number[/b]

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]Description and photo(s)[/b]

[b]Any questions? Misc.[/b]

**WHEN/ IF ACCEPTED DROP THE LINK TO YOUR CHARACTER'S TAG/BIO AND PLOTTER ASAP SO I CAN PUT IT ON THE FAMILY TRACKER

Re: birds of a feather <3 || african wild dog family!! OPEN & NEW - Janoobus - 04-27-2019

AIKO FAMILY TRACKER

**puppies are in their order of birth with the first being the first born
**as the family expands their children will be put here as well Smile

[sup]OPEN FOR ADOPTION - gender/sex - tags & info - plotter[/sup]
[sup]OPEN FOR ADOPTION - gender/sex - [url=linkhere]tags & info
- plotter[/sup]
[sup]OPEN FOR ADOPTION - gender/sex - [url=linkhere]tags & info
- plotter[/sup]
[sup]HONEY AIKO - female - [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10853.msg63278#msg63278]tags & info
- [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10854.msg63279#msg63279]plotter[/sup]

Re: CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Honey - 05-16-2019

bump

Re: CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Honey - 09-06-2019

bump Sad

still searching!

Re: CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Olalla - 12-17-2019

Name: Wheatley Aiko

Position number Position 1

Gender Male

Personality Gentle, Quiet, Level Headed, Respectable, Courageous, a tad bit Self conscience

Description and photo(s)
Spoiler:
His fur; soft as the cotton a lamb. A beautiful canvas of auburn, burnt umber, lazy white smoke and deep browns. His right eye, a rich sepia brown yet his left eyes seemingly blessed with green freckles. His paw pads; pink and rosie just as they should be.

Any questions? Misc.
Can he wear a small ankle bracelet made of Forget Me Not flowers and their stems?

[member=4489]Janoobus[/member] and [member=4792]Honey[/member]

Re: CANINE ADOPTIONS \\ african wild dog pups - Janoobus - 12-18-2019

[member=8745]Olalla[/member] accepted! And yes his anklet is more than fine Smile also keep in mind at least ONE post every two weeks