Beasts of Beyond
disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor (/showthread.php?tid=9508)

disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 04-26-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

there was likely a reason that the rosebloods hadn't come by the typhoon in a while, right? whatever the reason was, the vizier of the rosebloods had no memory other than potential hostilities, the same as tanglewood. now, with sephiroth's reign long over, bai shi would spread the news of the change of power to jiyu, the new pharoah, and that they were hear to symbolize a possible new relationship.

the dragon approached the border, content to sit and wait, or rather, float on the air and wait, their eyes half-lidded and exuding as much peace and good will as their exhausted and scarred body could.

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - bubblegum - 04-28-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
Politics were so grueling when they involved anything but aggression. Who gives a fuck if they are anything but close friends or mortal enemies? She sure as Hell didn't...most of the time anyway. There were times she was forced to care, or at least pretend to, such as right now. The scent of the Rosebloods didn't really give her a welcoming or hostile feeling, simply neutral, because that is what Jiyu had offered out of them. A neutrality. Whatever; didn't mean they couldn't fuck with them either way. They just had no reason to for right now.

The tiger approaches quietly, her head held high with a casual smile upon her features. It's kind of funny. Rosebloods and the Typhoon's relationships have been more complicated than any of their others. From close allies to being on the verge of enemies, until they finally did battle as enemies, and now they are neutrals again, their leader seemingly very friendly towards them, too. "The fuck's up?" she questions in a light-hearted manner, looking over the dragon.

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 04-30-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a respectful bow of the head, "just seeing what's going on for every territory. new alliances, the same regular thing." they respond before their gaze changes, "and something a bit more personal from my own past, prior to the groups. if you hear wind of a stranger in the area going by the name sunday or sundayprayers, could you pass the information along? i have a certain score to settle with him, for things he has done to a family member. won't be long until he shows his head." they mutter, shaking their head slightly to move past their aggressive thoughts towards the unknown male in question.

"have things been well? i am grateful that jiyu has helped to restore a less tense relationship between our groups. let me know if there is anything that the rosebloods or i could do to help, whenever."

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - bubblegum - 04-30-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
She is not so sure what "new alliances" this male was referring to, but didn't care to ask. Perhaps Rosebloods were doing something. The female saw little political gain to delve into it right now - the Rosebloods were not a group to worry about right now, in any sense (good or bad). "T' be honest, that ain't any o' m' business." The female responds slowly at first, tilting her head back slightly. She pauses a moment before continuing. "But, I s'pose I can make the trip over if I run into 'im." The main reason she did accept was due to her own ideals of family, most likely. They are the most important thing in her life - they always have been, she has always recognized that, and they always will be. Although, if he caused her any personal trouble, she wouldn't hesitate to finish the job herself. She wonders how he would know when this male would show his head again, though does not bother to ask. It isn't her business, like she stated before.

The tiger listened curiously to his friendly words, making her wonder if perhaps they were interested in a more peaceful stance with the pirates after all. For now, though, she wasn't too interested. She had her mind on other things. The Rosebloods may be useful in the future, but she must first finish plotting with her focus. "Things have been quite alright, thank you." Goldie begins with, a polite nod. She would not allude to any potential plans for now, simply perhaps assure the male she would keep in touch if she saw fit. No one may know of her current intentions of the future, otherwise her plans may be compromised. "I'll be sure t' visit if anything is t' come to mind. Certainly more respectable wit' your different leadership." A praise, and half-insult towards Sephiroth's former reign. Honesty is the best policy, right?

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 05-02-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"my thanks. in the name of leadership, jiyu and i now share the burdens. if anything comes up, send your people to me before to her, she is not accepting visitors."

a white lie, that rang with more truth than it did lie. jiyu's condition was not something shared outside of themselves and the woman in question, not something that the rosebloods could afford to let slip out if anyone had ill will towards the group, and there surely was a lot of animosity between them and other groups, because of past actions and crimes committed by sephiroth.

nodding their head, they smiled, "as a last thing before i leave your lands and your people in peace, if you feel like it, the rosebloods will be holding a lesson with one a migrating being about ghosts and exorcising. the activity has been interesting."

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - idyllfields - 05-07-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
idyll had heard very little of the rosebloods, but it appeared they were... friend? with a name like that idyll would have suggested foe. some sort of anti-group; assumptions and uneducated judgements made people out to look insensitive, though. this one being such, the coyote quickly pushed it out of their head.

"your co-leader doesn't take visitors? do they handle internal affairs?" that was rather peculiar to them. "are exorcisms common in practice for rosebloods? or is it hosted by professionals only?"

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 05-07-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

ah, questions. ones that they could answer.

with a dip of their head, bai shi greeted the newcomer to the conversation, "she has fallen ill as of recent times, and disturbances only hinder her recovery. as for the exorcisms, they may become common practice among my people. the ghosts that rise do not always have kind intentions. the next time that a visit is to be made, our traveling exorcist might make the trip herself, if you wish to meet her, sir."

Re: disaster has a way ● rosebloods visitor - Behemoth - 05-08-2019

BEHEMOTH
✯ — johnny's got something to prove
space

[OOC: hey sorry i haven't been that active with him. We never really finished his joining thread and i was kinda waiting for that but if you don't mind i'll resume rping him as a Typhooner]

Late to the party? Save the best for last! A massive and impressive creature would hop into sight. One of the pirates newest editions. The rabbit's horn was dull but in his mind as dangerous as ever.

He looked around, sizing up the dragon.

"Ye' want me to take care of the lad?", he sincerely offered to Goldenluxury. Spoken without thought. As usual.
space
✯ — MALE. TYPHOON. NOT THAT DIFFICULT. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.