Beasts of Beyond
in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor (/showthread.php?tid=9507)

in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 04-26-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

sadly visiting the other groups was becoming less common than the vizier wanted it to be, and this was one such trip that made them feel like a lazy sluggard. the golden dragon waited patiently upon the borders, deciding to put as many of the aggressive run-ins with tanglewood that they could, it was time to turn over a new leaf and begin again, if the other party cooperated.

Re: in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - toboggan - 04-26-2019

"Whatcha up to, Barney?" quipped the dilatory male, sluggishly sauntering towards the dragon without any trace of belligerence. Their figure wasn’t fresh to his eyes - Bai Shi had stepped foot on Tanglewood ground before this day. Each visit of theirs brought little to no harm, hence Leroy’s guard was lowered, though the hound did not forget the heinous crimes committed by the Rosebloods in the past. A good few Tanglers met their cold ends at a Rosebloodite’s hands, and even if the Rosebloodites no longer roamed alongside their ill-disposed creed, history was history.

”Haven’t seen ya in a while,” Leroy continued, slowly laying himself down on his aching stomach, [color=#b2b2b2][b]”was almost worried ya bit the dust like everybody else, or something.”

Re: in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 04-26-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"i feared, my friend, that out of the two of us, that you would have been the one to bite the dust first," came the easy response, blue eyes holding a glimmer of worry. the old-looking male had them concerned for his health, the dragon wishing that they could do something to bring him some sense of comfort.

"i come with news, if you will listen to it, leroy. and suggestions. i suspect that jiyu has already made her rounds, but sephiroth has disappeared, leaving jiyu to take the role of the pharaoh and myself to take the role of vizier, second in control. i come to find out if there has been any changes within tanglewood, if there is anything that the rosebloods can do for tanglewood and it's inhabitants, and lastly, to see how you fare. the previously set ways of the rosebloods have all but disappeared. we are beginning to experience paranormal activity within our borders, but these things happen when the crown is passed between hands."

Re: in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - arrow - 04-27-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
Paranormal acitivity. As she scooted up to Leroy's side, Arrow scrunched her face up in distaste for the term, faintly remembering the ghosts that had taken up residence in the Tanglewood vicinity for that short while. They'd just floated around, kicking them out of their own homes, one of them had launched a book at her. Spirits were definitely not her favorite thing, and the casual mention of them floating about sparked a concern that the Rosebloods were just insane. She wouldn't mention it though, least not to Bai Shi. "Don't let your ghosts wander over here."

Re: in love with a pale face ● rosebloods visitor - teef - 04-30-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"our ghouls and bumps in the night seem to be centralized, no need for worry. they are such things that we can handle them. unease rises, and we wish to warn others of those with malicious intent. a monster will soon walk the lands, and he should be felled upon sight."

a moment of contemplation and drawing themselves inward into a calm exterior once again, they breathed out. "i mainly came here to see how everything is going, and to see if we can try to make right for the past, especially with a new leader at the helm and a new goal in sight. take comfort in the knowledge that we have long stopped any such sacrificial acts.", they murmur with a bow of their head.