Beasts of Beyond
Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Do hear the people sing?|introduction (/showthread.php?tid=9503)

Pages: 1 2

Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Classifedinformation - 04-25-2019

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-25-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
a young girl watched the struggle from afar, her eyes squinted as she watched the massive beast be drug along by a team of NPCs, her gaze cold as she sauntered over, drawling a welcome to the NPCs, the youngster looking the beast over in some kind of awe.

pushing on her childish impulses, she shook herself out, inspecting their crudely sewn mouth, sniffing at the old traces of blood mixed with new before her own lips drew back into a disgusted snort. this poor fool. i wonder how they managed to get it down. she thought as she observed the wounds, attempting to call upon her memories related to injuries.

"hey. what are you? you look sickly and weak, a far cry from the prideful beast that your kind are.", she murmurs aloud, sighing and bumping her head against their muzzle, "i'll swing by later with some poultices for your scratches, big guy. least i could do, for someone who looks like they might know my family."
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Classifedinformation - 04-26-2019

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Kydobi - 04-26-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

The smell of blood would put urgency in the jaguar's movement. The crimson liquid was not necessarily a new idea to the Pitt. But it was foreign and mingled with the smell of a fellow member... Too many bad things could have occurred.

When he arrived the prince was slightly shocked, but showed no expression other than perked ears.

"Ramona! Come here. Stay behind me", the last thing he wanted to see was the poor child harmed by a desperate stranger.

Sure it was injured, but the dragon... Was a dragon. Harmed and weak as it was... It was still a threat.

A growl lingered in the back of the powerful beasts throat, "Who are you?"

If Jervis showed up... He wondered if the stranger was too far gone and weak from injuries for their leader to even bother healing them.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-26-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
looking up as kydobi showed up, the girl dipped her head and backed away a pace or two from cass, tipping her head in silent argument with her thoughts, "sir, they look like someone i know. someone who was here once. the person was yellow in color, and shiny. i thought ... i thought that maybe this person knew them ..."

deep in the girl's voice was a trace of grief, her eyes wet and saddened, remembering her uncle, a large black asshole of a wolf who loved his neice like his own missing daughter, while he looked for her mother. in the end, he had ended up dying from a horrible infection in his wounds, leaving the borzoi pup to the hungry maws of the pitt. not that either would know that part of her past, but her hope was in this forcibly mute being before them.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Kydobi - 04-26-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Half of him wanted to snap the fibers holding the dragon prisoned. He couldn't imagine not being able to move your body. But the dragon had gotten here somewhere. And for all he knew, it was those fibers keeping them from bloodshed.

He looked at Ramona, Kydobi sighed.

"You must understand that... Just because they are a dragon does not mean they are related to Bai Shi. If that is whom you are talking about. The golden dragon of the Rosebloods?"

Attention returned to the stranger, "Well I will not untie you stranger, I hope you understand why. If you don't oh well. But I will loosen your maw so you can speak."

Nimbly he bounded over, his razors curled around the thick fiber. pulling his paw back he pulled and sawed for a moment, surprised at the strength of the rope until it snapped.

Taking a step back he looked, "The Pitt does not enslave anymore.. I believe."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-26-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
her head turned to kydobi, a glimmer in her eyes, "their name was bai shi? mmm. golden. that's the word. they were here when the old leaders were here ... got rescued by a silver lion. they were a magnificent looking couple ... he was so worried about them. our previous leader managed to catch bai shi and hurt them.", maybe she shouldn't be blurting out other people's pasts, but that was how she remembered the golden beast.

she watched as kydobi tugged at the restraints on the dragon's maw, the pup staying back, knowing it would greatly annoy the man that was looking out for her wellbeing. a random comment, born of a child's imagination was soon spoken, "I wonder if they had babies if they would be bronze in color? dunno, but he was a scary man."
space
#psychosocial.