Beasts of Beyond
PLOT WITH HONEY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: PLOT WITH HONEY (/showthread.php?tid=9490)

PLOT WITH HONEY - Honey - 04-20-2019

Hi, I'm just gonna keep it brief and to the point.

I'm not sure what group/clan that I would want to put this child in :/ preferably one that is very active.

Also, anyone interested in roleplaying her sibling? They're the same age as her. Gender and persona and powers and eye color are up to you Smile just send me a PM. The only catch is that until they're yearlings they have to stay together

click this to check out the thread

----

THE BASICS

Your preferred name: Janoobus
Your pronouns:  she, her, them, etc
Character's name: Honey Aiko
Character's pronouns:  she, her, them, etc
Character's age: 5 months
Character's allegiance/group: Elysium
Character's rank: Elysite

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHARACTER'S...

Likes: (she is very easy to please)- talking, playing chase, cuddling, eating, hiding, jumping, running, swimming, hunting
Dislikes: fire, yelling, arguments, being abandoned, being alone, seeing people in pain
Hobbies: tracking, walking around getting to know Elysium, napping, playing
Interests: other people's well being and their lives
Fears: being alone, watching someone die, never finding her mama or her siblings
Pet Peeves: mean people, super sarcastic, cruel pranks, selfish people, bullies
Positive qualities: amiable, friendly, loving, trusting, empathetic, sweet, easily pleased, grateful, selfless
Negative qualities: naive, too occupied with others health before her own, easily distracted

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...

A mentor: sure
A best friend: yes! She can have as many as possible, they can bond over family, life, games, anything!
A casual friend:  of course! She is extremely social and friendships are very easy
A smoking/drinking/party buddy: eh, she'll never be the type
Adopted family: maybe someone to take her in as a mother figure?
Biological family : her siblings!!!! They're highly customizable, click this to check out the thread
An enemy: no
A rival: no
A serious romantic interest: she is just a child but possible long term plot?
A casual romantic partner: maybe a shortlived first love as a kid XD
Unrequited love: no
A tragic love plot: sure...?
A betrayal plot: possibly someone betray her? Open her eyes to the real world to not be so naive?
A relationship: maybe a solid long term friend that they bond over thick and thin and over the years
A partner in crime: maybe lighthearted pranks and someone to push her to try stupid shit when she is older
Someone to discover your character's secrets: doesn't really have any
Someone who's secrets y/c could discover: i mean sure, she is very trustworthy though
Someone to start a club/organization with: yes! Maybe a "healer" club where they all experiment and teach people what herbs do what, maybe create an unofficial herb guide (OOC)
Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?: hmm... nope
Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: death, murder,

CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: yes but i'm not active on it rn tho i usually am it's Janoobus #5021 or something like that check [member=4489]Janoobus[/member] account
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?: yup
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: i don't have a character channel but i'm on all servers
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?: of course!
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: already here lmao
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: whatever floats your boat
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: i don't mind plain interactions XD