Beasts of Beyond
A CROWD OF SEEDS / mineral skull - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: A CROWD OF SEEDS / mineral skull (/showthread.php?tid=9456)

A CROWD OF SEEDS / mineral skull - bubblegum - 04-14-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
As promised, once the meeting ended, the captain would approach a blacksmith with her mineral of choice and request them to make her a skull. While they would work on it, the female herself would go to her submarine to prepare decorations and meals for the celebration and set them out as time came closer to the small event. The golden tiger hummed to herself quietly, Lynn resting on her back as she moved about. When looking at her, there was no doubt she was excited about it, and if others had known her when her papa still was around, they would likely be able to know exactly why. Their relationship was the most important thing in her life, even now, when he had disappeared after stepping down. This was just another declaration to his importance - for everyone to see. It had to be perfect, and, so far, it was. This was so much more to the female than a simple event. And so, she treated it as such.

Once it was all complete, the dome would be filled with a buffet that she'd prepared. She'd been sure to check in with the blacksmith as they worked, keeping certain that everything was going smoothly. The female left it in a chest next to the throne for the moment, hidden to the others of what it looked like exactly. Lynn sat upon it, watching carefully. Now all that was left was to wait for others to arrive so she may begin the ceremony. "Come t' the Deep Sea Dome for a feast, and to celebrate captain Pincher Roux!" Goldie calls throughout the territory sharply, seemingly demanding it in her tone.

Re: A CROWD OF SEEDS / mineral skull - idyllfields - 05-07-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
father jamison was a prominent figure to idyll's life even without being their most of their childhood. their beliefs and interests stemmed from their fathers words and questions. they missed him dearly. the basis of their travels meant to be to find their father had driven them over sea's for a weeks worth and now... they were admittedly a bit lost in the direction their life was going. after all, remaining in the typhoon would not bring them to crete.

still, being in the typhoon had taught them a few lessons that their father had failed to. how to function in a society that counted on all of their members. respecting customs and traditions that were different from their own. sometimes things didn't have to be questioned entirely. like this, for example. the mineral skull that goldenluxury had introduced to the typhoon. a tribute to her father, the previous captain.

the eastern coyote had approached the feast with a curious gait, looking for the skull. perhaps she was going to reveal it later on...

"what mineral did you choose, if i may ask?" idyll asked, glancing over the desserts across the table before settling on a cream puff.

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: A CROWD OF SEEDS / mineral skull - Luciferr - 05-26-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
it felt like a very long time indeed since Pinch had been around - and yet at the same time he could clearly remember the former leader giving meetings like yesterday (ah the burden of immortal life and memory)

still the dragon filed in quietly, moving languidly to join Goldie and Idyll with a soft hum of greeting to both before settling himself down and tucking his legs underneath his chest - like an overlarge cat 'loafing' when comfortable.

he inclined his head at Idyll's question, in silent curiosity himself.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.