Beasts of Beyond
ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE (/showthread.php?tid=9451)

ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - Tena M. - 04-13-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
Time enough had passed.  Minutes.  Hours.  Days.  Weeks.  Enough.  With newcomers tricking in, Elysium needed present command.  Tena chewed in the inside of her cheek, her tail tip twitching sharply as she took a seat where Phoenix had their last assembly.  She breathed in the crisp air slowly, sky blue hues dark with thought and consideration.

Someone had to do it.  She had never pictured herself here.  She didn't want to come across... Too assumptions.  Too arrogant.  She just wanted to see things done.  I've got this. Okay.

"Hey!" The petite feline tried for a smile, her eyes gradually brightening.  Let's go. Okay. "So I," it'll be fine, "I'm taking over Phoenix's gig since she's been gone.  As a reminder to newcomers, I'm Tena.  On the topic, there's a whole ritual bringing you in that'll I'll get to shortly."

"I'm not implementing any changes as of now, so you don't have to worry about any of that.  If you have a mind of something that needs to be different, my ears are open to you all." This was a community afterall.  The Demdji felt herself relax as she spoke, although she knew all eyes were on her. "I promise to do my best to be the leader you all deserve."

"All of that said, let's move on to the fun part of accepting our newest members in.  [member=4613]conrí[/member] , [member=4568]-- lilja[/member] , [member=4502]Cú[/member], [member=2039]bai shi.[/member], you have all been offered shelter in Elysium, which you have accepted and we're grateful to have meet each of you.  To become a true Elysite, you must swear this oath." How did Phoenix say it? "Do you swear to uphold the values of community and justice, to always serve the greater good without giving too much of yourself?"

- announcement of leadership change; Tena is taking over as Magna in the absence of Phoenix
- no other big changes right now c:
- welcome to [member=4613]conrí[/member] ,[member=4568]-- lilja[/member] , [member=4502]Cú[/member] and [member=2039]bai shi.[/member] (who is a temp? joiner, so you do not have to swear in if you don't want to ^^)
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - Straw - 04-14-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]Straw heard Tena's voice from the center of camp, where she had last heard Phoenix's voice, and glanced up. Phoenix... had not been around for a while; maybe Tena trying to get everyone's attention had had something to do with that. She was the type to eventually get impatient and just do things herself, after all.

Padding over to the assembly location, Straw silently watched Tena as she spoke. Indeed, she was taking over. That was almost certainly for the best, with more people coming in who needed guidance. Straw had very briefly considered doing so herself, but she knew better than to think it was a good idea. Tena was much more adept at social interaction, and had a strong will; she would do well.

As the attention turned to the newcomers, Straw turned her head to briefly look at each of them, but didn't keep her gaze on any one of them for too long. Being put on the spot was difficult enough without people staring.

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - lavi s. - 04-14-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"][align=left]IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN, FOR YOU
She's really taking charge. Perhaps this was invietable.  The mountain cat had observed his fiery friend grow more and more restless over the days.  I really shouldn't be surprised.  The young Jedi just twitched his whiskers and padded towards the sand cat's voice.

Lavi opted for encouraging the new Magna, offering a small smile and dip of his head as she announced her intentions.  He had his concerns, of course.  Tena was a restless girl.  She hated sitting by and as such he wondered if she always thought everything through.  But she's strong and confident and compassionate too.

He felt rather confident she would do well as leader.
THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T DO

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - beatae - 04-15-2019

LIGHTS GO OUT AND ALL I SEE—
the call for a meeting had gotten lilja's attention easily as she had been shadowing some of the elysites around their base since joining. a majority of them began to flood into an audience for tena, someone she had met at her initial welcome. the direwolf looked up to her as she spoke.

lilja wasn't well-versed in the elysiums ranks yet, thus she had no clue who pheonix was. appeared to be a former leader? well, at least someone was stepping up to take the responsibility. furthermore, lilja was prepared to take the oath that came along with herwelcome. the fae's ears perked at the mention of her brother. conri was here? they would have to catch up. she missed her little brother.

turning her focus back to tena, the direwolf took her oath.

"i, lilja ó faoláín, swear uphold the values of community and justice and to always serve the greater good without giving too much of myelf."

—ARE THOSE EYES, A WOLVERINE

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - teef - 04-16-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

a dip of a serpentine head answered their name being called, "only temporary joining. best regards from the rosebloods in your leadership, tena." the oriental dragon would murmur, bowing their head in greeting and regard.

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] DUST BOWL DANCE - conrí - 04-17-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: heiti sc; font-size: 8pt;"]> CONRÍ Ó FAOLÁIN | current track ♪ | listening. . . | [Image: zgR219p.png]
So Tena is leader is now.  Magna.  Cool.  The youth recongized the little feline from his arrival in the mountains.  At the sound of his sister's name, whom he had been tracking in the first place, he perked up.  His golden eyes glittered as he spotted her among the crowd.  With a lopsided grin, he practically threw himself over to her side, bouncing to his paws at the oath.

"I, Conrí Ó Faoláin," should he raise his paw?  Lil isn't. "Swear to uphold the values of community and justice and to always serve the greater good without giving too much of myself."
[align=right]you will remember me for centuries