Beasts of Beyond
SEE ME IN A CROWN && sage try-out - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SEE ME IN A CROWN && sage try-out (/showthread.php?tid=9442)

SEE ME IN A CROWN && sage try-out - idyllfields - 04-10-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
it was an interesting opportunity, but idyll was rather up for the challenge. they knew a few skills in combat and using/identifying plants. many of their days spent out of the classroom were still educational. though their nanny was their teacher, she always supervised them and gave them knowledge in all situations. they could identify mint, most berries, and a few roots. though reading the books goldenluxury had provided did help spruce up their memory a bit more.

it was a little difficult trying to find the same ingredients on the island, but idyll had also discovered ones they had never seen before. it took them a few days of studying, but they believed they had the basics down for treating minor injuries.

the coyote set themselves out outside capricorn tavern, their book open and focused while organizing the different ingredients behind them.

"greetings, fellow crewmates! if you do not know me, i go by idyllfields, though if it's too much, just call me idyll.  am conducting a research party to find these special types of herbs and treatments. I would appreciate the company from everyone, and anyone."

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: SEE ME IN A CROWN && sage try-out - bubblegum - 04-14-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
She was by no means a soothsayer - she'd never wanted to be one. She has offered to help before to be useful, but she is not a doctor. In fact, the only reason she had learned in the first place was because her papa had hit his head when she was young. She is very glad she's learned now. It let her take care of these sort of things, as well as make sure her crew is in top shape. With another tryout to observe, Goldenluxury was humming contentedly to herself as she approached. This was a nice use of time, she believed, not just for her, but everyone. She didn't mind seeing one after another. It let her crewmates learn about the medical roles, an incredibly important one, and potentially even teach the captain something new. It's not like she knew everything, no matter how hard she did try.

The captain listened quietly as the new crewmate calls out their instructions, feathered ears pointed towards them. Her head tilts slightly. They'd chosen a different way to do this, but she certainly was not against it. This was certainly more hands-on than simply sitting in a circle and hearing someone teach a subject. "Very well," she answers, her head nodding determinedly. She gave a smile to them, long tail twitching against the ground silently. "Where do we start?"

Re: SEE ME IN A CROWN && sage try-out - idyllfields - 05-07-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
the goddess herself had arrived, giving idyll a quick boost of confidence. they hadn't expected her to arrive to participate, but it was a pleasant surprise all the same.

"yes, my dear! for the first round we are looking for the aspirin plant." they nudged their book forward, flipping the pages until it opened up to information of the plant. "they grow in close bushels, typically very close together in small batches. their leaves are long and thin, giving the look of stars, apparently. though i personally cant see it, i will assume it'll help others in their search." they flipped the next page to a clear picture. so- see here- there's little hairs on top of the leaves to catch water. it rained recently, so that will be in our favor."

they sat up straight and looked to the tree line, then back to the captain. "think you're ready to set off?"

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div