Beasts of Beyond
AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 (/showthread.php?tid=9434)

AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 - Crow Roux - 04-08-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
It was the designated time, and Crow found himself in the designated location, the square in the center of town. A socked paw raised to nonchalantly prod at the rip in his ear, now a messy scab that would never heal over quite the same as it was before. He would forever have a prominent notch there until his bones turned to dust in the bog he called home sweet home.

He watched the Tanglers gather with dulled eyes, weight shifting with the involuntary twitch of his legs that preceded a stressor such as public speaking, then he cleared his voice. "Uhm, good afternoon, Ta-anglewood," Crow started, waiting for the last to sit down, then continued. "If you were here... lemme see, uh, last week? T-then you'd know we attacked the Pitt to kick their asses and uh, delivered pretty well. If they ain't threatened by us, then I can't fathom what else they could be feelin'. F-for that, Arrow, Az, Beck, Leroy, and Pastel, hop up here and get yourselves a Firebrand badge. I don't know if any of y'all already have it or not, sorry. On the topic of badges, my good pal Leroy also gets the Good Noodle badge for bein' on top of weekly tasks!"

"Uhm, I want to f-formally welcome Ament to the family," he then said, remembering the new face of the soft-spoken raptor... or wait? Could he even speak? The feline thought hard, but alas it would slip his mind. On to the next subject it was before he tunneled so deep he forgot his place.

"Now for promotions. S-Selby and Azarayel have stood out to me, and I appoint both of you to Chaser. Do somethin' great, boys."

"Okay, fun time is over." The feline suddenly grew somewhat somber for the next part. "Kiira disappeared, and the whole place stinks of the Pitt, mainly that snob ass-lookin' fuck-fart-ass-shit-nugget Jervis. I kind of expected them to wait a little longer to recollect themselves before they did somethin' like that, but seems not. Meeting dismissed."

As usual, he took a seat and curled his tail around his feet, ready to take questions or concerns or anything, really.

TL;DR:
- Good victory against the Pitt, watch out for what they have in return... Wink
- Arrow, Azarayel, Beck, Leroy, and Pastel get the Firebrand badge!
- Leroy gets the Good Noodle badge.
- Welcome Ament!! (I am soooo sorry I forgot you the last meeting ahh)
- Selby and Azarayel are promoted to Chasers!
- Kiira is missing.

Re: AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 - selby roux ! - 04-08-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Selby approached the meeting as he always did, excited to listen to the new announcements. There was always something new. New people, new policies, new people in power, etc. However, he never expected that he would be promoted. Selby didn’t think that he had the right aura for authority. Still, it wasn’t a very high position. Crow probably just wanted to see how he performed. ”I- uh. I don’t know what to say. Thank you,” he said graciously, wanting to make his father proud.

Re: AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 - arrow - 04-09-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
"Heh, I did my best."

Arrow blinked, rolling with the words that came out of Crow's mouth despite not really remembering most of the confrontation. She remembered a swift kick to the face, but nothing much else. Hopefully it hadn't knocked her brains too hard around in her skull, yeah? His voice sounded so distant to her, it made a small frown briefly cross her face. That wasn't a good sign, huh? "Well congrats to the crazy kids makin' their way up in the world, and a warm welcome to the new ones."

Re: AFTERMATH // meeting 4/7 - Luciferr - 04-10-2019

A Z R A Y E L
hes hardly inconspicuous against the backdrop of leaf litter but he apparoaches the leader to take his badge and inclines his head ”thank you for the promotion - and congratulations my friends” the latter aimed to his now fellow chaser - who seems unsure how to take it but the reaper thinks he’ll do fine - and fellow firebrands.

//short af sorry oof.

© MADI