Beasts of Beyond
little pistol ⋆ joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: little pistol ⋆ joining (/showthread.php?tid=9419)

little pistol ⋆ joining - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 04-03-2019

ALONE AND STRANDED, OUT OF TIME, ARE YOU RECEIVING ME ALRIGHT? OUT IN THE COLD ARCTURAN NIGHT, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME BEHIND? LOST TO THE VOID, ALL SENSE OF TIME, WAS THERE NO MEANING TO MY LIFE? THE AIR I BREATHE IS RUNNING DRY, DON'T THINK I'LL LAST ANOTHER NIGHT
Starting over. That was Mementomori's goal as he glided along through the sky. His life, up to this point, had seen so much pain, suffering, and death, he was tired of it all. There had been many times when he felt like just giving up, allowing things to end without him doing anything to stop it, but his friends had never let him. But now... they were gone, and it was his fault.

An enemy from his past had tracked him down, seeking revenge for overthrowing his leadership. Honestly, Vinny had thought he was long dead, but somehow, he had survived and spent the past year planning his vengeance. A great battle ensued, and it seemed as if this would be his end, the doberman's strength greatly outmatching his own. But then, something miraculous happened. Before his enemy could deliver the final blow, Mike, his best friend, swooped in at the last moment, taking the hit. In Vinny's anguish and rage, something changed within, and the emerald necklace had begun to glow, his energy suddenly returning as he grew to the size of a great black dragon, a night fury. With a single blast of fire, his enemy would perish, but at the cost of a mighty forest fire, the great orange flames enveloping the trees that surrounded them. Having spent all of his energy and weak from his wounds, Mementomori would fall unconscious. When he finally woke up, he found himself in a clearing, far away from the raging forest fire with his friend collapsed beside him. Somehow, the lab had survived, long enough to save him from the fire. With his last breath, the lab would utter his final words, "I'm sorry."

He could have given up then, but something told him he had to go on. For Mike, and his brother. That's why he was here. To start again, discover his purpose, and live for the ones he had lost.

Pitch black wings tore through low lying clouds as the large creature sped through the sky, green eyes focused on his destination below- an island amidst the brilliantly blue ocean. Swooping down, he would land gently before the railroad gate, wings folding neatly to his sides as he examined the bells. Ok, so he just rang this, right? Taking the rope in his mouth, he would give it a tug, causing the bells to ring out loudly across the territory. Now that was obnoxious. Hopefully, this was the place he thought it was and he hadn't just made a huge mistake by ringing that bell.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000000; font-size: 24px;"]— MEMENTOMORI
[url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.

Re: little pistol ⋆ joining - Keona. - 04-03-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
For one who's ears meant a great deal, the sudden loud ringing of bells meant being caught off-guard.  Small paws slid slowly to a stop among the undergrowth, ears flattening against her skull.  Someone's at the gate.  The tiny feline raised her head and began following the sound, a spotted tail flicking behind her.

Keona hummed softly under her breath, ever wary and curious.  She could never trust what a stranger might bring.  Another crewmate.  An enemy.  Pale, sea-green hues flickered as she stepped into the grass.  A silent breath as she calculated the angle to incline her head.  Up.  Always up. 

"Aloha," she tried a smile.  Perhaps a tad shy-looking, though she hardly considered herself such; simply unfamiliar with the one who stood in front of her. "Can I help ya?"
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: little pistol ⋆ joining - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 04-03-2019

ALONE AND STRANDED, OUT OF TIME, ARE YOU RECEIVING ME ALRIGHT? OUT IN THE COLD ARCTURAN NIGHT, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME BEHIND? LOST TO THE VOID, ALL SENSE OF TIME, WAS THERE NO MEANING TO MY LIFE? THE AIR I BREATHE IS RUNNING DRY, DON'T THINK I'LL LAST ANOTHER NIGHT
At the sound of a voice, the large dragon looked down, head tilting. A child? No, they wouldn't let a child roam this far, would they? Perhaps this particular type of cat was just... small? Or perhaps all cats just seemed this tiny in this form. He wouldn't know, seeing as this was only the second time he had been stuck in it. Realizing he had been staring silently for too long, he would nod in greeting and part his maw to speak. "Hey, name's Mementomori, but most people call me Vinny. This is the Typhoon, right?" He would ask, sitting back on his haunches and wrapping his tail around his front paws as he awaited an answer.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #000000; font-size: 24px;"]— MEMENTOMORI
[url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.

Re: little pistol ⋆ joining - idyllfields - 04-03-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
the ringing sound of the bell was surely obnoxious. the vibrato rang in idyll's chest as they were wandering the island, their focus suddenly turned to the direction of where mementomori would be. the coyote began to make their way toward it, discovering the familiar scent of keona on the way there.

seeing her in front of the beast, idyllfields readied themselves to see the carnage they imagined would happen between a dragon and small cat. instead... they spoke. civilly. thank the gods.

ironic that they come once more to where they themselves were accepted. perhaps it was a commonplace for the lost, and why they were quick to respond to those that arrived.

"hello, sir. this is the typhoon, as i have recently discovered as well. are you alright?" the eastern coyote looked up at the night fury with large, round eyes. this was quite a creature much bigger than goldenluxury, and they thought she was a goddess from size.

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: little pistol ⋆ joining - Luciferr - 04-11-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
it's a good thing the dragon isn't hostile.

Luciferus is above what is termed normal 'draconic instincts' as he's not technically a true dragon, merely the form he crafted and takes in the mortal planes is shaped like one - albeit alien in its angles and the red rent across his face - but he still has something of a 'hoarding' instinct.

just that it translates directly into being overprotective of people - the mom friend instinct if one were to shine a humorous light on it.

so he follows along behind Idyll and Keona at a sedate pace, but wary - as always one is with strangers - still he fairly looms over them all and watches idly for a response but he nods to confirm Idyll's statement.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.