Beasts of Beyond
knock knock it's me [joining] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: knock knock it's me [joining] (/showthread.php?tid=9415)

knock knock it's me [joining] - Behemoth - 04-02-2019

Behemoth
Angry Rabbit
Typhoon
Immortal

Chirrrp chirp

A cricket hopped in front of the beast. How dare it just go and interrupt the monster?

Rude!

A powerful leg slammed on the floor near the bug and still it didn't budge.

chirp chirp.

"Just look at you little pathetic-"

chirrrp

It enraged him. His blood fumed. His heart sped up. His eye twitched and his mitts curled into a boxer's position.

"Now listen here you wee little lad! You'll hear me speak! You dare stand in me way?"

Another disrespectful chirp. The evergreen leviathan spat a wad inches from the bug. It didn't budge.

"Oh you testin' me balls? See if I'm a coward yee little shit!" Well it would see!

"How about a little this," he swiped at the air in speed quicker than light, "And-a some of that!"

Behemoth launches himself into the hair and kicks. He lands gracefully. Lowering his head to the bug it doesn't even chirp? Is he not enough! How dare the little shit!

Splat! and the little thing was nothing but a smear.

"I warned ya."

[OOC: i'm still tryna figure out how i wanna rp him bear with me loves]

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - Keona. - 04-03-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
Small creatures came in aubundance among the trees.  Few smaller than the Privateer lurking in the shadows.  A tiny, spotted figure that disappeared in the undergrowth with the blink of an eye.  Her own eyes however, gleamed uselessly in the dark; a pair of sea-green hues flickering and dancing towards sounds, but only to present the illusion of full awareness.  Her ears perked, nose twitched and tail flicked. 

Distinguishing old sounds to new was a simple task.  Scent as well.  The petite feline exhaled softly, head tilting before her lithe paws moved, brushing over fallen leaves larger than herself.  Keona emerged without a sound, blinking as she tried to angle her head upwards towards the sounds of the stranger in her home.

"Aloha." Quiet, mixed accent.  A twinge of curiosity and wariness of unknown individuals.  "Can I help ya?"

[ Mobile ]
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - Behemoth - 04-10-2019

BEHEMOTH
✯ — johnny's got something to prove
space
A rabbit knows his natural predators. Or most did but such a grand beast as himself couldn't be fooled by felines like that. Jack rabbits like himself were oblivious to danger.

He perked his ears toward the noise of gentle pawprints. Someone trying to sneak up? None could ever do such a thing. He patted his foot on the earth, it was dark and it was a little harder to see but he did not miss the light reflecting in the small cats eyes.

But rather than posing a threat (of course she wouldn't want to mess with him) she offered him help. Hmph. A pleasant change.

"Aye I could use some direction. I know the way myself, just need assurance. Where's the pirates?"'
space
✯ — MALE. TYPHOON. NOT THAT DIFFICULT. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - Luciferr - 04-11-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
"the pirates would be us in that case" another voice intoned as his shadow dropped across the two - and again, the local overprotective dragon shadowing small keona it seems, but given the pitt these days he won't chance a thing - said dragon inclines his head down at the jackrabbit.

"That is, if you do indeed have business with the typhoon?"

//short oof

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - Behemoth - 04-15-2019

BEHEMOTH
space
Oh so many wanted to test the balls of the rabbit. See him scurry away. No doubt that's what the large blundering air salamander was used to right? Well he never met a Behemoth! When the little snake landed Behemoth was tapping away his foot.

He instantly wanted to fight. Assert his dominance. He was a damn Alpha! Call it insecurities or side effects of still having his testicles, he felt tested. But he wanted a brave crew to be apart of. So when the reptile craned his neck, the jackrabbit hopped over and stood up on his hind legs. Golden hues stared daringly into the dragon's.

"I do."

Some'll laugh and some'll be impressed. He didn't give a rat's ass which. He was him and that was more than enough for most.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - raziel - 04-15-2019

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: heiti sc; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]A gentle giant trotted behind the tiny form that was his niece.  The massive dire wolf flicked his ear as he inclined his head, taking in the rabbit's confident response.  He held back an amused huff, sea-green eyes gleaming.  The fae was an ancient creature, and he had seen many come and go with the same gusto as this jack rabbit.  An arguably refreshing sort of character to encounter... Given some time between.

"Very well then," the Irishman replied, wearing an old, fatherly smile.  "What would your business with us be?" Hard to imagine he accepted the term pirate after so many years of grumbling about his brothers' life choices but he had made this place his home after all.
[align=center]

Re: knock knock it's me [joining] - Behemoth - 04-19-2019

BEHEMOTH
space

As if the dragon and the cat weren't enough the largest wolf he ever laid eyes on showed up. He may have to fight and he would not show mercy. His foot tapped faster, the faster the angrier he became.

But the man was an Irish one, his accent was easily identified by the Scotsman.

"Well listen here you numpty doaty dobbers! I came to join ya!", he snorted, ears twitching, ""Bunch of scabby nyaffs..." he murmured even more insults under his breath.
space
#psychosocial.