Beasts of Beyond
Hi there! New and ready to rp! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hi there! New and ready to rp! (/showthread.php?tid=9408)

Hi there! New and ready to rp! - Janoobus - 04-01-2019

Hi!!! Some of you may know me from some of the sister sights such as Infidelis (I have yet to start by my character is Atlas and I'm active on the Discord), and Lions of Valoria (Kisu Mfalme and Taji Siki). I've also been on Feralfront for a while (since it was called WCRPG), I went by swiftcream and some of my trad characters were: Baxton(blood clan), Dovestrike(River clan), Lionstride(Wind Clan), and some more but due to unforeseen events I've been very inactive since November 2017.

I am far from new to roleplaying but just joined this sight yesterday!

I am excited to start rping.

My character is Kydobi, a jaguar.

here is his information!!

I have some questions, I can't get any powers for him until I save up? Is there a limit to powers? Anything you guys wish someone told you when you first joined?

Re: Hi there! New and ready to rp! - fluffy - 04-01-2019

hello! welcome! your character can have mutations like antlers, but you do have to save up for powers. there is no limit to them as long as they’re purchased. and the most important thing to do is to post things that people can easily reply to.

Re: Hi there! New and ready to rp! - Orion - 04-01-2019

Holy-fricken-crap! I know who you are now! Welcome to the site, dude.
I’m mostly familiar with Dovestrike / Lionstride from FeralFront. Awesome writing and characters all the way... I roleplayed mostly non-trad mostly w/ Fragilepast and Archipelagoisland. Some other stuff on other sites like you listed, but otherwise mostly just here now. Glad to see you again ahhh!!

Anyway, super excited to have you here. How’ve you been?

As of right now there are no set limits on powers, as they’re harder to obtain. If it gets abused, perhaps in the future. To note that mutations are free (they’re out of stock in the shop on purpose).

First thing when I joined? Well, I was the first person... Err but speaking on other terms when it comes to other websites, I really would like to know where I can get involved with the community. For example, our Discords (found in announcements) are where most of us chat and we tend to use some other chat threads on site, but not as much.

Re: Hi there! New and ready to rp! - Janoobus - 04-02-2019

Thank you! I also have some more questions but i'll ask in the discord.

And really Orion!? That's so cool, it's nice to know that you think so of my writing Smile I'm kind of sad, Dove never got her tragic death that completely snapped her mate. And Lionstride... I believe I posted his murder thread???? but i never ever followed it sadly Sad cause shortly after i became inactive.

and thank you for telling me about the discord! I wasn't even aware there was one until you mentioned it Smile

Re: Hi there! New and ready to rp! - Orion - 04-03-2019

Alrighty! I'll keep my eye out for your questions!

<3 Glad to hear that.
That's a shame Dove didn't get her proper death, but at least Lion got his!

No problem, dude. It's a nice resource for our newbies.