Beasts of Beyond
would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT (/showthread.php?tid=9372)

would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT - Tena M. - 03-17-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
Too much of nothing and Tena knew she'd lose her mind.  Or do something stupid.  Or both.  After pacing back and forth outside the shelter she had claimed within the mountain camp -- she preferred sleeping under the stars not too far from the sea, honestly -- she gave up.  She needed to do something.

With flashing blue eyes, the petite sand cat plopped down in the center of camp, the tip of her tail twitching.  "HEY!" At least she still had a voice.  "I'm hosting a Would You Rather Game, so come over 'ere!""
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT - lavi s. - 03-17-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"][align=left]IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN, FOR YOU
"So bossy," the scruffy feline mutterd half-heartedly.  The youth had been dozing in the sun not too far when his ears suffered a rather sudden explosion of sound.  That sudden explosion of sound in question seemed rather restless and Lavi decided that, if it meant subduing any future misfortune, he ought to indudge her and her game.  Would you rather?  It had a vaugely familiar ring to it, but Lavi did not know if he had played it before.

He shrugged to himself, shoulders loose.  I wasn't doing anything anyway and she well knows it.  "Would you like to go first, Te?  I believe I understand the game."  Even if he was wrong and hadn't heard of it before, the title gave it all away.  It sounded easy enough and didn't seem to require much more than talking.  A far more gentle and serene game than he expected from his fiery friend, but he would never complain about such.
THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T DO

Re: would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT - Tena M. - 03-22-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
I'll show you bossy, Moonspinner, she muses with a feather-light frown.  Her ear flicked.  Her paws dug into the ground, the tip of her tail twitching.  Just play the game.  Maybe truth or dare would be more entertaining, especially with Lavi, who had to be the most boring Jedi she knew.  The only Jedi you know.  At least he came, though she suspected him of silly sentimental feelings and a desire to keep her out of trouble.  Nerfherder.

"I'll ask you first," she decided quickly, her brows creasing sharply.  Something random, or something thought provoking... Something... She exhaled in a harsh, puff of air.  "Would you rather... Only be capable of yelling, or only whispering?"
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: would you rather [★] THAT'S ALRIGHT - lavi s. - 04-03-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"][align=left]IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN, FOR YOU
He could see she was eager, boundlessly eager to launch herself into something.  He had to breathe in relief that it was a simple conversational game and not literally launching herslef into something though he did not doubt the possibility of that occuring either.  So he continued to smile, the tip of his tail flicking as he shrugged, "alright."

Whisper or yell.  Sheepishly, Lavi shook his head.  "I don't think you'd expect anything other than a whisper from me," he clicked.  And yelling from you.  "Would you rather have no candy on Halloween or no turkey on Thanksgiving?" The youth supposed this game was rather amusing, especially if they kept on with the sort of questions said thus far.
THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T DO