Beasts of Beyond
STAND BY ME / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: STAND BY ME / joining (/showthread.php?tid=9330)

STAND BY ME / joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-09-2019

Lunafreya
"I WILL COME ALIVE UNDER YOUR BREWING STORM."
It was a quiet morning when Lunafreya walked over the border and into Tanglewood's swamp. She couldn't see the sun through the dense canopy which was a concern of hers. A emotionless expression in both of her sapphire-blue eyes, she heaved a soft sigh and she came to a sudden halt, sitting down on the boggy ground so she could get a couple minutes of rest, still focused on the forest in the distance. Since she wasn't currently doing anything, her mind quickly drifted off into a daydream. Memories of her childhood. Memories of life before she had died. Memories of the good times in the Ascendants. She'd heard rumors that the Ascendants was long gone, along with another group known as Sunhaven, and both groups been replaced by another group, Elysium. A shame, really. She would miss the good ol' days in the Ascendants. With Bastille, Suiteheart, Margaery, Hazel. Her daughters. And Noctis, though he'd disappeared right after she and him had reunited at last. A ache of loneliness in her heart, she couldn't stand returning to the Ascendants. Everyone she had been close to were gone and there was nothing she could do to forgot all of them, despite all of her attempts to.

Heaving another soft sigh, Luna stood up, glancing once over her shoulder and she decided to head deeper into the marsh, holding her head and shoulders up high, showing she wasn't concerned about any of the locals nor the threat they could possibly be to her. She wasn't naive and knew well enough what could happen if she was attacked by someone else. She just had a lot of courage. Having a difficult childhood had given Luna a lot of courage. First, she had lost her mother. Then her home was taken over by the enemy. Of course, this had happened in a past life, or that's what she believed. Once she reached the first line of trees, she sat down and awaited for someone to show up.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: STAND BY ME / joining - Luciferr - 03-11-2019

A Z R A Y E L
Its not a veteran of these swamps that is the first to greet lady lunafreya- but a newcomer, much like herself.

The dragon is surprisingly easy to miss though you’d think he wouldn’t be given the colour clash, but Azrayel has always been a master at stealth even when he doesn’t choose to be - Lilith has said once that it must be a perk of his particular - alignment - he’d shrugged and conceded that was probably true.

White lit eyes void of pupils assess her from where he emerges quietly from the tree line, like the wraith he almost is and the Reaper inclines his head ”Greetings miss, what brings you to us?” likely like he, she seeks to join them - though he can’t speak for Tanglewood in truth yet, he has barely settled in himself, it’s a fine as option as any of the other clans he has heard talk about - though the Pitt leaves distaste in his mouth (and no doubt his father is likewise if he still knows the ancient shadow).
© MADI

Re: STAND BY ME / joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-15-2019

Lunafreya N.F.
"I WILL COME ALIVE UNDER YOUR BREWING STORM."
Lunafreya was not new to this sort of business. She'd be greeted like this when she had joined the Ascendants, oh so long ago. She'd be greeted by the one who became her apprentice, Bastille. He could be stubborn at times, but he had turned out to be a good leader, after Starry had died. A shame truly, the first Seraph of the Ascendants didn't deserve to die. Yet, nobody lived forever, so she only took a short period of time to grieve over the deceased male. The winged-female slowly lifted her head as she heard large footsteps approaching from the forest, a calm expression in her sky-blue irises. As the beastly dragon emerged from the treeline, her mouth slowly opened so she could speak. Not a trace of fear could be seen in her sky-blue irises, nor in her voice. "I am here to join. My name is Lunafreya Nox Fleuret." Luna paused right after she had introduced herself, before she decided to question.

"What is your name, beast? I apologize if that title offends you in any manner. I have not spoken to any other living souls in months." The ivory-pelted female frowned. "Is there any others residing here or is it just you, mighty beast?"
© LEXASPERATED

Re: STAND BY ME / joining - Luciferr - 03-16-2019

A Z R A Y E L
Lunafreya Nox Flueret, hm quite the name, there is latin and french in there and so far most here he hasn't met have such names of length and loaded meaning - that and he knows with the heaviness in the soul, this one has lived before - not so uncommon, reincarnation isn't new, but not all who do remember.

the white to vantablack reaper after a brief moment replies "welcome, I am Azrayel - and yes there are others, likely you'll run across them soon enough" he shifts on the backfoot, a wing shifting to show the way he had come from "If you'd like Lady Lunafreya, I can lead you back to town" for all he might look an alien creature, he doesn't act so hellish - books and covers and all.
© MADI