Beasts of Beyond
Burning up to 100 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Burning up to 100 (/showthread.php?tid=9327)

Pages: 1 2

Burning up to 100 - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 03-09-2019

The sun was shining in the sky above the territory and it was just too hot for the older female, she'd lived so many years in moderate or chilled climates that existing here became harder every week. Only this was there home, and even as leader she had yet to realize that she really could just move them if she really wanted to, it never even struck her as a possibility. "Hnn." glancing at the sun she raised one large wing to block it out and extended the other to let heat rise off her white body.

Re: Burning up to 100 - teef - 03-12-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

bai shi moved slowly, their body lethargic even in the sun, awake for nights on end unable to sleep from their unbalanced emotions. "jiyu?"

Re: Burning up to 100 - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 03-15-2019

Blue optics looking over she flickered to invisibility for a split second before blinking and becoming visible again. "You look like you haven't slept in days." scooting over slightly she flicked her tail around to her other side so there was room for the other dragon to settle down beside her.

Re: Burning up to 100 - teef - 03-17-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"that's about the basic outline for it." they responded, settling beside her, head resting on the ground. "you've seemed worried. and i have to say that i have been too. there's limited protection here. our biggest threat is still the pitt, especially after our numbers dropped so far ..." they murmur, cautiously breathing in her scent, a rare show of affection, making sure that she was alright. "have you been sleeping well?"

Re: Burning up to 100 - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 04-07-2019

"I don't really sleep." she napped but it had been decades since she was capable of sleeping through the night, actually she had not been able to do that since she'd been merely a kitten, by her second moon sleeping right through the night was done for the rest of her life. Naps were perfect for someone who didn't want to be haunted by dreams anyway. "Concerning indeed. Though I've simply never been one to have a high heat tolerance considering I was born in snow." the female shrugged slightly, tucking her feet beneath her chest and flicking her tail so it wrapped one side of him. "There's a huge world out there, but it's a decision of where if anywhere." she theorized licking a few scales on her chest that happened to be dry and itchy.

Re: Burning up to 100 - teef - 04-17-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a low rumble escaped them as they eased to the ground, using their powers to call a gentle breeze to whisk over jiyu and cool her, their head resting on the ground as they thought. "I was born in rainy climes, so this is quite the change, but i really don't mind it." they chuckle, enjoying the physical comfort of another dragon at their side.

yawning they resettled, gently looping their long body to rest around Jiyu, tail resting at her other flank. mindlessly snuggling into her, they breathed out, "the food supply is dwindling. i can't find any big game, and the rest of our members can't eat scavenged carcasses, jiyu. I would suggest a plain or prairie. we can go scouting tonight, and leave usagi momentarily in charge." they suggested, blissfully unaware of the fact that they were physically touching jiyu, she just seemed so comfortable.

Re: Burning up to 100 - Usagi Smallpaw - 05-06-2019

Usagi had been mindlessly wandering around in the heat, a certain little fox resting on her back as she did so. the slow and rythmic breathing of Eclipse helped to settle her thoughts and it had helped a bit looking after the little one Bai shi had taken in. It had been a little while before she came upon the two dragons resting together in the heat but taking a breath she cautiously rested against Jiyu, allowing the little one to rest leaning against the white dragon."This heat is quite relaxing but the sand is starting to get super itchy and its starting to get more difficult to find food.....sorry i should have just stayed silent..."

Re: Burning up to 100 - teef - 05-07-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"do not apologize for sharing your thoughts, usagi. this is meant to be what it is. a discussion between us all." they murmur softly, gazing at the smaller fox resting upon usagi.

Re: Burning up to 100 - Usagi Smallpaw - 05-10-2019

Usagi nods and yawns, resting against Jiyu a bit more and settling in, the little fox rolling in her sleep onto Jiyu's back then subsequently onto Bai shi's before settling and going back into her deep sleep"The young one is so full of energy all the time it was near impossibe to get her to finally sleep"

Re: Burning up to 100 - teef - 05-10-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

they have a gentle laugh, the large dragon relaxing with the youth upon them, eyes lidded, "youngsters make it hard to sleep, even with an unhatched one."