Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=9318)

compliment the person above you! - tricky - 03-07-2019

[align=center]
y'all already know what tf is going on ;^)
as promised, i bring a game to fill buckets. the concept's in the title, basically, you just say something nice about the person who posted before you, and the chain continues along

i'll start by complimenting the entirety of bob, y'all are fantastic writers with plenty of tasty variation throughout the site, and a fun lil family to me

Re: compliment the person above you! - toboggan - 03-07-2019

tricky, i gotta say, you are one amazing specimen.

the level of creativity in that noggin ot yours is unparalleled; each and every one of your characters are absolutely captivating, and the worlds in which they inhabit are just as so, if not more.

your posts are actually a blast to read. the way you utilize words to paint a descriptive images in my mind is second to none, and all of your posts just reek of raw personality.

your drawing skills are something to behold, as well. the designs of your characters are some of the most unique i’ve seen.

talking to you is always a bash. you’re fun, friendly, and the conversations that we have will always stick with me.

you’re a 110% in my books <33 

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 03-07-2019

Toboggan, you're something else... in a good way. <3333

Your kindness shines and you're such an interesting person to talk to. I wish we knew each other better, really. Every time I see you you're always doing something awesome, like creating a game in the general discussion board, or just chilling on Discord.

Along with that, your taste in music is absolutely FANTASTIC. Every time you share a piece of music, it almost immediately heads into my playlist. You've honestly introduced me to a lot of bands I enjoy now, one being the Glorious Sons.

TBH I really liked your character Wendell when we RPed together. He was a really chill dude and a really cool turning point in one of Stryker's plots.

Overall you're just a really positive person and I love you lots, homie.

Re: compliment the person above you! - toboggan - 03-11-2019

fuck uh it’s been four days and my man orion doesn’t even have a compliment yet so please forgive me for posting again so soon but i gotta do this

orion, from my personal experiences, you’re so neighbourly. you were there for me when shit came up, and i didn’t know how to deal with it, so i thank you for that. when that stuff comes up, i get overwhelmed, and can’t make proper decisions. so, to have you come along and help me out, i was so freaking happy, you legit made me tear up.

in other news, you also got a bomb music taste. i try to give every one of the songs you post in the music channel a listen, and they’re always just delicious.

your characters are neat, too (you just always have to play the bad guy tho dont u). stryker’s personality struck me as something i’d read in a classic book, with all his metaphors and shit but evilness at the same time. roleplaying with him was a blast.

you truly deserve the best out of life. you brought all of us together, and because of that, i had an amazing summer of adventure at daytime, to snuggle up under a blanket and write at dusk. so i thank you, orion, for being orion. orion.

sorry it’s 1:30 am but i need to show my adoration for thou

Re: compliment the person above you! - guts - 03-11-2019

ok ok i know its been a while since we last had a real talk but tobo ur the Bomb.

ur sense of humor is awesome, and i Adore ur characters. i'm always excited to see what ur gonna do with them next or see what new characters u come up w/!! plus ur just so friendly and open and i love u alsdfgshhjad

srry mine was so short i have trouble expressing my Feelings dont bully me

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 03-17-2019

guts omg!

now first things first, your this art? [note to everyone, follow them on deviantart] look at this frickin gorgeous stuff. it's an absolutely AMAZING style and i'm so glad to have one of your pieces for my character perseus. everything about it is fantastic... i'm jealous of your digital art skills, dude!!

guts, you play some dope characters. i've always enjoyed seeing your characters around, especially with your unique writing style. hopefully we have a chance to rp more often!

<333 super glad to have you here and i hope we interact more!

Re: compliment the person above you! - fluffy - 03-18-2019

rubs hands

orion, you are one of my favorite people in this world. not online. in general.

first off, your sense of humor? fantastic. you have me rolling in no time at all. I can name few other people who make me laugh as much as you do.

secondly, you’re so kind? who let you be this way? if ever I post a picture of myself, you’re so quick to compliment me it’s embarrassing. you’re very warm and welcoming and generous and it makes me aspire to be like you.

third, your writing style? you have me hooked on your first sentence. frag was so fun to read about back in the ff days and though I have yet to rp with you much here, I have no doubt that you have only improved since then.

orion, keep being you. here’s to our years of friendship so far, and here’s to many more.