Beasts of Beyond
EVE OF DESTRUCTION // meeting 3/2 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: EVE OF DESTRUCTION // meeting 3/2 (/showthread.php?tid=9305)

EVE OF DESTRUCTION // meeting 3/2 - Crow Roux - 03-02-2019

[align=center]action — "speech"thoughts
[div style="background: linear-gradient(to right, #464C5A, #757f96, #464C5A); width: 500px; height: 2px;"]

Well, this was it. The big day, the first day he would be addressing Tanglewood as their leader. He was nervous to say the least. He was about to stand in front of all of his friends and make a fool of himself. Just breathe. You'll be okay, Crow thought to himself as he stepped into the square, his pelt prickling with nerves. It was going to be okay.

It had been a week since the last meeting, and a week since he had assumed the role of general, and things had been awfully quiet. He was sure everyone was taking time to themselves do deal with the shock of Morgan's sudden departure, Crow himself included. He missed the samoyed a lot, too much, and he too was in a slump for the past week, but now it was time for things to move forward.

"Hey, Tanglewood, it's meeting time!" he spat, wincing at the timbre of his voice. He would wait a few minutes, saying quiet hellos to all that passed by him as they gathered, then he began to speak again. "I'll uh, first begin by addressing the elephant—hi. I'm sure this is a weird change for all of us, and, uh, if any of you have things to discuss with me, I'll stay here for a little longer after I conclude this meeting. I want all of you to feel comfortable.

"Aya is demoted from the rank of Guardsman and Jim has stepped down, and that will be all for promotions and demotions this week.

"Now, to the other stuff. There will be small changes to ranks, effective now. The current medics, Beck and Kiira, are now Sawbones, and the Medic rank is gone. Also!—just a reminder that anyone can earn the Field Medic badge if they wish to pursue healing."

"Here's where we start getting wild." A devilish smirk danced across the oriental's maw as he paused to let it sink in, at the same time preparing himself for how the news he was about to deliver would be received. "Our days of staying silent in the shadows are now over. I want it to be known that we will no longer tolerate being used as a toy. We mean business," Crow growled, his tail whisking across the dusty cobble.

"The Pitt committed a crime last week, the brutish murder of Volatiletimes, and their aggressions will not go unpaid any longer. Tomorrow we give them a good ass-kicking and strike the main camp at dusk. No rules."

The memory of the scene he arrived to several days ago was seared into his brain, and thinking of it made him feel ill. This was not the first move the Pitt had made. Too many acts of violence had passed by without consequence, and Crow had it decided the Pitt did not expect Tanglewood to strike back. Under Morgan, anyway but he was not Morgan.

"Any questions?"

— ★ —

edit: Raid meeting here!
Attack thread here!

PROMOTIONS/DEMOTIONS:
- Aya is demoted from Guardsman
- Jim has stepped down from Guardsman

RANKS:
To give some variety, the medic rank has, essentially, been changed to Sawbone with small changes to the responsibilities. Sawbones are healers and advisers and are to train Chasers pursuing the healing career.

OTHER:
We will soon be attacking the Pitt! Stay tuned for the thread that goes up. I'll be sure to post it here, the chat, and the Discord server.

Re: EVE OF DESTRUCTION // meeting 3/2 - arrow - 03-03-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
"And so we return to the age of being nasty little gremlins. I like it." She still remembered the old days, when she was just a wee baby. Well, not a baby but she sure was young. Maybe now she'd be able to hold her own in a fight, no more of that weak hit and run shit. She could start some real shenanigans. "Let's start some shit."