Beasts of Beyond
love to love you — character gallery - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: love to love you — character gallery (/showthread.php?tid=93)

love to love you — character gallery - grubby - 03-15-2018

I'll clean this first post up later

1 ) Ephemera Cerana // n/a // inactive
2 ) Amaranth Arbor Jones // The Typhoon
3 ) Belladonna Arbor // Tanglewood

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Ephemera - 03-15-2018

[glow=#f5c189,1,300]*+:☽ I COULD BE YOUR DREAM, OUR LIVES LIKE A FANTASY[/glow]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
CHARACTER NAME +☽
ephemera cerana

CHARACTER NICKNAME +☽
effie, mera

CHARACTER AGE +☽
? ? ?

CHARACTER GENDER +☽
female (she/her)

GROUP +☽
n/a

PARENTS +☽
npc x npc

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION +☽
panromantic, leans towards girls

SEXUAL ORIENTATION +☽
asexual

FACE CLAIM +☽
tbd

VOICE CLAIM +☽
here

ROLEPLAYER +☽
cafuné
[/td]
[td]
CHARACTER APPEARANCE +☽
I love chupa chups jujubes. Apple pie halvah bonbon gingerbread candy canes powder chocolate sweet. Cheesecake topping cookie sweet icing ice cream gummi bears. I love marshmallow sweet croissant chocolate halvah jelly. Sugar plum marshmallow lemon drops gingerbread sesame snaps gummi bears tiramisu. Sweet roll gingerbread caramels chupa chups. Lollipop soufflé candy canes. Gummies toffee jujubes toffee jujubes caramels ice cream gingerbread gummies. Carrot cake jelly candy. Ice cream cheesecake carrot cake I love. Lemon drops sesame snaps caramels fruitcake I love marshmallow. Pie cupcake bear claw wafer powder cake. Icing gummies I love candy ice cream pie sweet jelly. I love cake I love carrot cake croissant soufflé tart.

CHARACTER PERSONALITY +☽
Soufflé toffee halvah. Cheesecake chocolate bar jelly beans I love I love dragée macaroon macaroon sesame snaps. Muffin sugar plum sesame snaps muffin. I love jujubes cookie muffin icing gingerbread chocolate bar wafer. Macaroon jujubes I love lemon drops jelly. I love wafer fruitcake liquorice chupa chups sweet. Toffee tiramisu marzipan lollipop I love I love I love I love I love. Biscuit I love dragée biscuit croissant. Icing sweet roll I love. Danish candy canes liquorice I love lollipop gingerbread I love. Cupcake donut sesame snaps tiramisu. Cheesecake wafer candy canes jelly beans cotton candy lemon drops icing. Sugar plum marshmallow sugar plum jelly-o gingerbread chocolate. Bonbon gummi bears cotton candy cotton candy dessert tiramisu bear claw sesame snaps.
— mbti type / hogwarts house / alignment / trope
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: jsIZ5o7.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[table][tr][td][Image: eRsMXD9.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[Image: g1dHPpX.gif]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[font=arial][size=16px][color=#f5c189][i][b][glow=#f5e589,1,300]BABY SET ME FREE, LET ME BE YOUR BUMBLEBEE
[color=transparent][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Ephemera - 03-15-2018

extra stuff here wip wip wip

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Amaranth - 03-15-2018

[glow=#f2c6d1,1,300]*+:☽ I WATCHED THE PROVERBIAL SUNRISE COMING UP OVER THE PACIFIC AND[/glow]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
CHARACTER NAME +☽
amaranth jones

CHARACTER NICKNAME +☽
ama, ammy, AJ

CHARACTER AGE +☽
? ? ?

CHARACTER GENDER +☽
intersex (she/her/they/them)

GROUP +☽
??

PARENTS +☽
aurum palani arbor x roosterteeth jones

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION +☽
panromantic

SEXUAL ORIENTATION +☽
asexual

FACE CLAIM +☽
jack from achievement hunter

VOICE CLAIM +☽
here

ROLEPLAYER +☽
cafuné
[/td]
[td]
CHARACTER APPEARANCE +☽
Ammy, due to her fathers being a Caracal and a Serval, has various physical traits from them both. Ammy has a caracal's body, but unlike her caracal father, she's rather stocky and her stomach is low. Her serval traits include large, rounder ears (albeit still with a caracal's tufts; they're shorter, however) and a larger, rounder nose. Her eyes are rounder, and are a pretty sky blue. Her tail seems to be half the size of a regular cat's, only falling down to half her leg length.

Her fur is a fluffy off-white that appears somewhat chrystalline; her pristine fur is only broken by patches and stripes of ginger browns and darker tabby stripes. (she has patches of tabby fur, base colour is #c46b41 with #b34e31 stripes that are rather pale and fade in/out.) she also has points of tabby on her paws and tail, as well as a few stripes of the darker tabby colour on her face, like whiskers. her tail is also completely coloured in the tabby pattern.

When her demonic powers trigger, the temperature starts to rise exponentially around her, and her otherwise white, angelic fur, starts to darken at the edges and become alight with a shadowy flame, and while not permanent, singing her fur and feathers. Her eyes glow eerily with the color [?] and her halo, once a barely visible ring above her head, contorts into a jagged, broken crown of shadows.

CHARACTER PERSONALITY +☽
Ammy is a warm and gentle soul, who puts others needs far before her own. While sometimes soft-spoken and kind, she can also come off as snarky and fun-loving while around friends. She's quick to learn and adapt to new things, and takes most things in her stride. While she is rather extraverted and glad to be around others, she also likes spending alone time with her plants, her greatest pride. If anyone were to mess with her garden, they'd have to be ready to face her wrath.

Amaranth, under the influence of the Mad King, becomes cynical and careless. While normally she can control her fire elementals with ease, as her demon side awakens, she loses control, and becomes a wrathful burst of destruction. Her once radiant halo is now tainted and cursed, and most aspects of the loving, selfless Ammy is torn away by a monster who wants nothing but to fuck with people.

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: rm1Ashr.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[table][tr][td][Image: TZeIZhn.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[Image: nneaUIt.gif]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[font=arial][size=11px][color=#f2c6d1][i][b][glow=#dac02f,1,300]YOU MIGHT THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND, BUT I WILL SHY AWAY FROM THE SPECIFICS
[color=transparent]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Amaranth - 03-15-2018

extra stuff here

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Belladonna - 03-15-2018

[glow=#89a8f5,1,300]*+:☽ AND THOUGH I KNOW, SINCE YOU'VR AWAKENED HER AGAIN[/glow]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
CHARACTER NAME +☽
belladonna arbor

CHARACTER NICKNAME +☽
bell, bella

CHARACTER AGE +☽
2 years

CHARACTER GENDER +☽
female (she/her)

GROUP +☽
tanglewood

PARENTS +☽
chrysanthemum (npc) x blacktide

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION +☽
demiromantic

SEXUAL ORIENTATION +☽
asexual

FACE CLAIM +☽
blake belladonna (rwby) && aqua (kingdom hearts)

VOICE CLAIM +☽
here

ROLEPLAYER +☽
cafuné
[/td]
[td]
CHARACTER APPEARANCE +☽
Belladonna, for the main part, seems almost completely ordinary. Born a regular domestic she-cat, she feels most comfortable in her birth body, as her eye colour was inherited from her deceased mother. Belladonna is a short, but lithe and lanky she-cat, with a slim physique that hides a strength rarely seen, as for the most part, she is a pacifist; but will get her paws dirty to defend her friends and family from others. While Belladonna seems mostly ordinary, she can also seem somewhat peculiar to those who have never met her.

Belladonna always carries a satchel with her due to her medic interest, filled with herbs and two thermos; one filled with a tea she relies on to get through the day, the other with hot water. A third bottle contains water; the rest of her satchel is filled with herbs, dried tea leaves, and bandages. Belladonna is always surrounded by the wafting scent of herbs, however her love of rosemary and the fact she uses it to cleanse the air in her home means the smell is with her wherever she goes.

As of late, Belladonna also carries around a weathered tome, a large, heavy book simply titled 'herbs', emblasioned with a Hawk on the front, surrounding a globe with herbs in it's beak. The book is detailed, however not by print, but by the handwritten notes in the margins by the mysterious author. As Belladonna is reading it back to front, she's not yet aware that this book was previously owned by her own late mother, whose name is inscribed in codes at the back.

CHARACTER PERSONALITY +☽
Belladonna is a gentle soul for the most part, extremely shy and introverted - she keeps to herself, however is open to speaking with others face to face. She finds herself extremely concerned about others' issues, and presses herself to help others where she can.
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: UPrH7wH.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[table][tr][td][Image: u9b8bAW.gif]
[/td]
[td]
[Image: ERhMMJ8.gif]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[font=arial][size=16px][color=#89a8f5][i][b][glow=#a18ac0,1,300]SHE DEPENDS ON YOU, SHE DEPENDS ON YOU
[color=transparent]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: love to love you — character gallery - Belladonna - 03-15-2018

extra stuff here

inventory:
*+:☽ grimoire atropa: ancient magic book that's seen better days. pages are loose, tattered, and covered in notes and sticky tabs. belladonna found it mysteriously on the territory of her old clan, and is uncovering it's secrets. the title of the book is inscribed with runes she cannot read, as well as a mysertious final page scrawled with notes about demons, hiding a name she can't figure out.
*+:☽ satchel: belladonna's beloved satchel goes with her everywhere, handmade by her mother and filled to the brim with herbs and hand-made teabags. she uses it to carry her book safely without it taking damage.
*+:☽ witches' hat: a beloved garment made by happycamper, belladonna has a habit of tucking herbs into the brim's sash to brighten her day.
*+:☽ golden locket: a locket that was suddenly conjured out of a dream, a gift from belladonna's mother. sounds like it has something inside of it, however there is no keyhole and it's locked tight.

pinterest:
board 1
board 2
note that i remade her board so i could do a 'just whatever' board as well as a 'purple aesthetic' board,,

magic/powers:
shapeshifting
- bodies here
clairvoyance
conjuration
++ expand regarding greywaren powers/dream conjuration

old saved icons: