Beasts of Beyond
damn, if these walls could talk / return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: damn, if these walls could talk / return (/showthread.php?tid=9252)

damn, if these walls could talk / return - Character Graveyard. - 02-21-2019

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA
whatever it takes, 'cause I love the adrenaline in my veins.
Bitter silence.

It greeted Eijiro and Carmen as the duo stepped back onto the territory they'd seen as their home. Everything was different. Everyone was gone- Midoriya, Bakugou, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Aizawa and All Might. A empty feeling in his stomach, he decided to pack all of his stuff and leave, to clear his mind. A urge to return to the Typhoon, to return home, sparked in his stomach and he had decided to come back. Eijiro remained in the same body, a red domestic feline, though his appearance had changed slightly overtime. Two, gray, goat-like horns had grown out of his skull and his body was covered in scars, bruises and gashes. A gash on his foreleg, was still bleeding, though he attempted to treat it earlier. He never received medical training, so he ended up giving up due to being confused. Nothing had changed about his scaly companion, Carmen, aside from the fact that she'd grown big enough, so he could ride on her back.

The loud footsteps of the caiman could probably be heard clearly as Eijiro and his friend approached the gate. The railroad gate and the bell were still there. A feeling of nostalgia fell upon him and he slowly stepped off Carmen's back. Lifting one forepaw, he began to ring the bell, hoping a familiar face would greet him at the border.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: damn, if these walls could talk / return - elijah - 02-23-2019

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 1.5; font-size: 9pt;"]( as soon as i opened this thread to respond, auto-play started playing the opening to boku. it's a sign )

He can relate to Kirishima's feelings well. He had left The Typhoon because his parents had died and he couldn't stand living in the same environment Luca and Junji had ceased in. But, upon his return, even darker feelings attacked him when he realised he could not find a single sibling. Eris, Priscilla, Stella, Kaisa...gone. He didn't know where they had gone, didn't know what had happened to them. They have all gone their separate ways and now all ties to his family has disappeared. Not even the timeless Luciferus was around to smile down at him. His only family was Goldenluxury but she doesn't provide the same kind of familial bond he longs for. There is something missing between the connection of Elijah and the Captain, something he cannot explain or fully understand. The Typhoon was home and yet it was a brew of loneliness, mixing and bubbling away at the back of his mind. He is doing his best to re-integrate into the island's setting, trying his hardest to contribute like any other creature, but he would be lying if he says he isn't struggling. He simply thinks it is more polite if he appears to be happy with where he is. The truth is: he feels stuck - he feels as if he is chained to an emotion he cannot express and it is withering for a boy his age.

As Elijah is drawn to the bell, he can't help but imagine the guest standing at the railroad gate. He imagines Stella with all her wings, the usual look of superiority dressed upon her features. She will chastise him for being so glum, tell him that their blood is holy and immortal and how he shouldn't worry about his parents or family. Then he will look at her wings, feel his stomach tighten because she has so many and he has only one. He used to brag about his wings all the time. They used to be big enough to let him soar the skies and fly ahead of his siblings. No he has only one. The boy shakes his head, imagining another sibling. Kaisa. Kaisa would recognise his emotions straight away, maybe offer him a hug and console him. She always seemed to know exactly how he was feeling. And what about Priscilla and Eris? If he saw either of them, he would probably well up in tears and run to them. He would hold them tightly, cry and sob that he had missed them. Elijah feels his own legs stiffen in movement, as if ice were forming along his bones. What if they were his parents? Junji, Luca, Marcellus... The boy is ready to drop to the ground and let his eyes do the talking, tears threatening to escape from the very image of seeing his parents. He would be both angry and overjoyed. Probably be unable to speak or function...but it would be in a good way.

The feline takes a raspy breath. He needs to calm down. Anyone could be at their border and he didn't need to raise his hopes on something so unlikely. Refocused, his eyes catch the sight of a red tom. The boy does his best not to show disappointment upon his hardened expression. Even the slightest of cracks and creases in his brow might reveal that he was hoping for someone else. Every time he moved to the sound of the bell, his hope was diminishing. He just wants to see his family again. But the more he feels, the more he begins to consider the stranger's emotions. Maybe they too were expecting someone else, or maybe they just wanted to feel welcomed. As he comes closer, he begins to remember the signature colour red. The scarlet hue reminds him of a dragon he once met. Kirishima? As far as he was aware, Kirishima had always been a dragon. He had never known the male well enough to know that he had other forms.

"I'm Elijah Rosario. Have I..." — he may as well be upfront and say it — "...have I seen you somewhere before? Have we met?" No. That was probably rude of him. He doesn't want to confuse the guest. He should stick to what he usually says to strangers at the gate. A breath escapes him, the boy now pressing a smile upon his face. He shakes his head. "Sorry you just, uh, look familiar. What can I do for you, sir?"

Re: damn, if these walls could talk / return - Character Graveyard. - 02-26-2019

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA
The last few weeks, there'd be an ache in Eijiro's chest. He wasn't sure if it was an ache of loneliness or the longing he felt to see the familiar faces of his former classmates. A frown tugged at the corners of his mouth and his sanguine irises caught sight of a dusty brown pelt through the trees. As soon as Elijah got close enough where she could clearly smell him, Carmen let out a hiss- not a hostile one, but a mere greeting. Eijiro, ignoring Carmen at that moment, focused his attention on the one-winged male, taking note of the fact that he had one wing- reminding the red tom of the time he had gnawed one of his own legs off entirely. An unfortunate event, but he'd be young and foolish back then. Speaking of being young and foolish, Eijiro's mind immediately brought up something he had forgotten about for a while. His and Midoriya's children. Harue. Haruaki. Hana. Hiroto. He missed all four of his children, but he hadn't seen them since they'd be five months old.

I'm Elijah Rosario. Have I... have I seen you around you somewhere before? Have we met?"

Eijiro's ears flickered at the sound of the younger male's voice and he attempted to think. Think if he'd ever seen the dusty brown male before. "Your name doesn't sound familiar, nor do I remember ever meeting you, but I could be wrong." He spoke, a look of exhaustion forming in his crimson irises and he added. "Name's Eijiro Kirishima. I prefer to be called Kirishima. It's been a while since I've been here, so I'm not sure if he's returned or not, but is there a Katsuki Bakugou here? Or maybe even, Luciferus? He was my mentor when I left, but it's been a long time now."
© LEXASPERATED

Re: damn, if these walls could talk / return - elijah - 03-02-2019

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 1.5; font-size: 9pt;"]Elijah flinches at the hiss of Carmen, feathers bristling at the sound before he visibly relaxes, realising that the huff of the creature was no less threatening than that of a crow. His whiskers twitch, nose scrunching at the words that they were in fact strangers. He could have sworn he recognised those sanguine eyes from anywhere, but maybe there had been other individuals or they hadn't formally met. When he was a child, he liked to 'hunt' down dragons because he thought of them all as evil. It wasn't a very useful pastime because his poor uncle also happened to be one of those dragons. Now Elijah knew that the abyssal creature was an ally, someone who would look out for him. He still wonders where Luciferus is now, ears piping up at the sound of his name being spoken. "I haven't seen him...or uncle Lucifer," the boy mews softly, "And I only just returned myself. Do you, uh, need help settling back in, Kirishima?"

Re: damn, if these walls could talk / return - bubblegum - 03-08-2019

Re: damn, if these walls could talk / return - Character Graveyard. - 03-09-2019

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA
At the sight of the young male flinching upon hearing Carmen's loud, friendly hiss, he couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle and his whiskers twitched in his amusement. "It's alright, Carmen won't hurt ya. She's just greeting you. I'm still teaching her how to speak normally and not hiss, so she won't frighten anybody anymore." He glanced sideways at the large reptile, smiling and showing his shark-like canines- before he turned back to Elijah. A feeling of disappointment rose in his stomach at the dusty-brown male's words. Neither Bakugou or Lucifer were around. A shame. But, others came and they left. That was life. Though he missed Bakugou, he had a feeling that he'd probably never see his former classmate again, unfortunately. "I don't need any help settling in, but is there any huts that we can stay in? It doesn't have to be very big, though Carmen will likely take up most of the space." He joked.

Hearing more pawsteps approaching, both the red tom and Carmen turned away from Elijah and towards the Captain. "Ha, I could never stay away from my home forever, so here I am." He warily glanced sideways at Carmen, as the large female reptile was staring directly at Lynn and he could spot drool running down the side of her large mouth- so he quickly and carefully climbed onto her back once more. "Sorry about her, she's just a little hungry today. It's nice to see you too, Goldie. How have things been going for you?" Kirishima decided to question.
© LEXASPERATED