Beasts of Beyond
h-hewwo? uwu - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: h-hewwo? uwu (/showthread.php?tid=9250)

Pages: 1 2

h-hewwo? uwu - shsl crybaby - 02-21-2019

hi
uh
i'm tryin to join more rp sites bc i wanna rp more
i'm also on bearbones w the same username (for now)
my name is micah, i'm 16, n my pronouns are he/him (tho they/them is cool too ig)
i'm GAY and i like MAGICAL GIRL ANIME especially SAILOR MOON
why in the HELL did i just do this homestuck style, i'm calling myself out so no one else will

anyway uhhhh hey y'all

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - tricky - 02-21-2019

[align=center]
howdy howdy howdy!!! and welcome new amigo
i'm tricky, one of the old geezers round here, so if you've got any questions, i can answer them too if needed
homestuck style is valid don't be ashamed

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 02-22-2019

Hey welcome to site, if you need someone to plot with just hit me up

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - shsl crybaby - 02-22-2019

i'm ashamed anyway bc i'm supposed to be a former homestuck dumpster fire
thank u tho

mornin folks, it might take me a bit to get a character set up bc y'know, i gotta check out the groups and learn em and all that and just. you know how it is, it's a process getting set up on any new website.

are y'all on other forums? i used to be active on feralfront, but since my ban it's been largely replaced by bearbones.

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - tricky - 02-22-2019

[align=center]
same but homestuck will always be engrained shudders

i used to be on ff too before my own ban lol, but haven't checked out other sites yet
when you do get a character set up, maybe we'll bump into each other! rn i'm in snowbound with a plague doctor boy and kinda inactive in tangle with a poltergeist brat

god you're right eughhh

ooh what clan(s) were you in?

did you say .... plague doctor?

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - guts - 02-22-2019

hey hey welcome to BoB!! i'm guts, ur friendly neighborhood site cryptid. if u ever wanna plot or just talk, hmu! c:

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 02-22-2019

For roseblood's you'll be best to ask me if you want to know anything, since I just became leader its going to go through some changes and such.

Re: h-hewwo? uwu - tricky - 02-22-2019

[align=center]
eh skipped around from blizzardclan to hawkclan and shadowclan (which i liked a lot more) before the rebuild

yes!! my plague doctor [member=3667]isaac.[/member]
he's still a bit fresh out the oven tho

guts: hiya! nice to meet you :> i love cryptids <33

jiyu: alrighty! i might check y'all out later, i still don't know what direction i want my first character to go in

tricky: hoho i happened to have been blizzardclan's darling for a while, i had at least 5 characters in blizzardclan. do you recognize the names mar reynolds or caelus?
also have u seen the plague doctor twitter accounts ,, i live and die for them