Beasts of Beyond
phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn (/showthread.php?tid=9237)

phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - suvi. - 02-18-2019

[div style="width: 430px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center][Image: QuzfGGl.png?1]
— k̷̡i͘i҉͟ra͜?͠͝ | t̢àn̢glewo̧o̷̢d̷͢ | medic —
When one ran into a very lost child, the natural instinct is to assist.  Little thought required.  Especially when the child was just a frightened, mute wolf pup that smelled of the sea.  Simple enough.  Even the stuttering medic felt little apprehension to the task, quickly deducing that the child must have come from that faction of pirates living surrounded by the ocean.

Easy.

Until strong and weak souls interact.

Innocently, very hesitantly, minds intersected.  A simple goal.  One ought to know names, but the child was mute.  Her whines and barks did not communicate her name.  Her helper should know her name.  So without thought or restraint, an effort to remedy the problem was made. 

An experimental disaster.

On the outskirts of the marsh, unmatched hues fluttered.  Autumn and winter.  Amber and ice blue.  Snow white paws, shimmering, fading, reappearing, slowly pressed into the frozen ground.  Searching for stability.  Stand.  Gold fur shone beneath pale sunlight.  Gold and white.  Something's wrong.

Everything felt wrong.  Stars, her head pounded.  What happened?  What di- What did I do... What did... I? I... I'm me?  Me... I... "N-no... No... Wha...?I can talk?  I've always been able to talk... No.  No that's not right.  That's not right...

One step forward.  Shimmering.  Fluctuating.  A second on the ground below, a second in the trees above.  A surprised squeak with lost balance.  Another sudden change in location.  Shuddered breath and trembling paws.  Terribly lost and off-kilter, the vixen stumbled, leaned against the frost-covered trunk of a tree.

I can't think straight.

[ phase 2 of a development that started with my girl Suvi.
In summary, Kiira found a lost Suvi and decided to return her home; in trying to find a way to communicate her name to Kiira, Suvi accidentally possessed her -- but they more or less merged into one individual (who looks like Kiira with gold instead of alabaster fur and white); who is super confused and struggling to get a hold of her powers and a headache ]
T͏O̴G͠ETH͏ER̕ ÁT̴ ̸T̕H̶E ST͏ART̶ O͏F̀ ̵TI̡M͏E

Re: phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - Anubis. - 02-19-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]He knew only one glitching fox.  One with mismatched eyes and a stutter in her voice.  So he noticed immediately something was a little... Off, about the medic he'd grown rather fond of.  Her fur had changed color.  She looked a bit more lost than he ever remembered seeing her.  But it was still Kiira for sure.

As such, the Egyptian approached slowly, brows creased in concern.  "Kiira?" He frowned, noticing the way she leaned her weight onto the tree.  "Kiira, are you okay? What's wrong?" What's happened? Why do you look different?

// Mobile

Re: phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - suvi. - 02-20-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]suvi kiira ó faoláin
Anubis.  Anubis. A slow breath.  Shaking.  Breathe.  Kiira.  Kiira.  That's... My name, yes. No. Yes. Yes and no.  Okay? Okay.  "Y-yes, n-no I... I... Some-something we-went wrong." Always been a mistake... Stars, her head pounded.  "... I-I... Do y-you know how to m-make tea?" Chamomile?  Feverfew?  Even basil.  Do we have any in stock?

"I-I feel like someone j-just threw a b-bunch of br-bricks at my h-head." Then scrambled everything and now she had to put it back together like a messed up jigsaw puzzle.  Her brow furrowed sharply, teeth catching on the inside of her cheek.
[align=right]together at the start of time

Re: phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - Anubis. - 02-20-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]He was not going to lie; he was getting a little anxious.  Even on Kiira's standards, this was a little odd.  He wondered if something going wrong pertained to the nature of her soul or not.  If it did, he wondered in just what way.  What did you do?  He bit his tongue, restless.  "Tea?"

Did he know how to make teaDo I?  Last he checked, it was boiled water and herbs.  Why tea?

Her head.

"Ki... Kiira what happened?" Something went wrong and now she has a headache? A spell misfunction?  She did study magic, but usually, she did that closer to home where her books were. "Let's walk back, okay? Slowly.  You can lean on me if you have to.  We'll get you something to help your head. But please, tell me what happened."

Re: phàs͝͝é́ 2, a͠c̕c̀̕idental [✦] lav̡͠en̢d̸er t̀o̢̢wn - arrow - 02-25-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
"Kiira?" Uh oh. Something was wrong again. Of course, of course something was wrong. Fuck.

From her vantage point above the scene, Arrow caught sight of the strange phenomenon taking place with the soft spoken and glitchy medic, followed shortly by Anubis, who's worried voice only made her more concerned for whatever was going on. Now, Kiira always sounded nervous, but not like this, not....scared.

She jumped down from her branch, like she was so accustomed to doing by this point, and landed some distance away, but close enough to better understand what was going on. Kiira was hurt or something, her head was killing her. She'd let Anubis handle the talking, he'd already asked the important things.