Beasts of Beyond
DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations (/showthread.php?tid=9234)

DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - bubblegum - 02-18-2019

Re: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - Umber - 02-18-2019

Umber had been flying when he heard mummies call so he flew to her and landed on her back,snuggling up in the warm soft fur a bit."I'm ready to go mummy let's take it to the bad men,wherever you go I go so I can help mummyThis sounded like it was going to be so much fun and he didn't want to miss any fun and maybe he could help mummy in any way she needed and he would be able to finally help! He was so excited that he was shifting a bit and ready to take flight at that moment.

Re: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - SÉAMUS - 02-18-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]shouldn't have done it now there's blood in the water
Let's see where this goes. He still did not trust Jervis.  The fox was driven more by ambition than anything.  He probably got a kick out of being listened to.  Séamus knew a snake when he saw one; he ought to know.  Now it was time to see how this all went down.  With glinting eyes, the endfield clicked his tongue and trotted towards the captain's call.

Truth be told, the faerie did not believe they were worth the effort of improving'.  Not after hurting his family.  Not after moons of advocating the use of slavery.  They deserved to burn. They deserved hell.

They just need to give me a reason.  Séamus inclined his head, eyes set. "Táim leat, Cap'n."
[align=right]word of mouth there's a snake in the garden — SÉAMUS Ó FAOLÁIN ☠

Re: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - elijah - 02-19-2019

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 1.5; font-size: 9pt;"]Elijah Rosario was a pacifist to some extent. He didn't like the idea of allies on the battlefield, friends who had their lives and bodies on the line, others who could be sacrificed. He experienced his recklessness twice with his rats, watching his squads be slaughtered because he failed to outline the risks and ways of avoiding them. While he was afraid of making sacrifices for the greater good, he wasn't a full pacifist because he didn't have too much of a problem with defeating the enemy. If there was a war to end wars once and for all, he would do it in a heart beat. He had no qualms against the idea of eliminating tyrants, taking lives, if it meant The Typhoon would be well off. Elijah knew very well that The Pitt was a dreadful group of enslavers. He had nothing against the intended deaths of Ninazu and Stryker, being well aware of the group causing much of his family's own pain and struggles. Hearing Goldenluxury's call, a spirit of determination begun to burn brightly within his chest, swelling and optimistic. When it came to The Pitt, it was aut neca aut necare.

The ragdoll offers a quick nod of his head, eyes gleaming in a flurry of thoughts. While he was happy with the announcement, willing to participate, he was also worried about his rats. He knew that some of them would be slaughtered, knew that he had rodents willing to give up their lives for the sake of the young prince's better future, but he did not view any of them as expendable. Their lives were as valuable as his parents', important to his very being. They made up part of his living blood, existed prominently as his lifeline. If the raid weren't to go smoothly, they would die for nothing and the choice of which squads to send into battle put a rock in his throat. It was bittersweet. Elijah can't help but raise a brow at the Captain's use of 'they'. If they betray The Typhoon's trust? He wonders who is this 'they' and why the woman wasn't mentioning the name of the stranger they'd be assisting. His nose twitches, closing his eyes and blocking out the mental chatter between nearby rats and doing his best to push away his doubts. He had to focus, think of strategy - consider the most likely path of survival.

"When abouts will we be raiding The Pitt?" he asks finally, letting his tail drop towards the ground with a swing, "I can send my rats to spy over there and collect information. I don't want to see any..." --his eyes turn grey with worry-- "...preventable sacrifices."

Re: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - bubblegum - 02-19-2019

Re: DANCING QUEEN / raid preparations - Luciferr - 03-03-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
”I’ve no love for the Pitt - and I’m almost certain they’ll turn on us, but I will go with you” a dark voice rumbles behind the group - obsidian plates along his tail shift as it twists restlessly behind him, betraying his ill ease with anything to do with the Pitt.

Which, to be frank, he was only ever happy about anything to do with the Pitt when it meant turning the place into a crater and dancing, laughing in the ruination.

Let it never be said Lucifer couldn’t be vindictive when he wanted - many still feared the old name of the once bloodlander.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.