Beasts of Beyond
WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 (/showthread.php?tid=9214)

WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - bubblegum - 02-16-2019

Re: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - Masie - 02-16-2019

Coming when called was easy for the growing raptor, even if the growing part was becoming increasingly difficult with the lack of food caused by the explosion. At this point? It was subtly starting to show on the young feathered animal as she ran much less typically and spent most of her time slowly stalking for food. Hopefully things would return to extra lively soon, that way she'd have the normal problem of being too young to hunt like an expert instead of not being able to find anything to kill.

Re: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - Umber - 02-16-2019

Umber flaps in and lands on Gold's back and curls up slightly."Hi Mummy I hope its OK if i sit here..."He nuzzles against the back of her head affectionately and then settles down ready to listen, silently licking his wings and fixing his fur

Re: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - elijah - 02-16-2019

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 1.5; font-size: 9pt;"]It would have definitely raised his concerns if his rats required more sustenance in their diets, but insects were always plentiful and there were enough for his creatures to feast upon. He usually never worried too much about his rats and their ability to protect themselves (it was usually them looking out for Elijah), but considering the recent circumstances, the demiangel definitely found himself rationing his own food more and more. He often set them aside for the rest of his squads to eat them, allowing the rodents to chew and gnaw until their bellies were plump and full. He was happy that, for once, he could spoil them despite it not being a good time for the island. Either way, Elijah felt much happier that he had chosen to return to The Typhoon. Even though -... Elijah's teeth clamp together, the boy refocusing his attention to the sonorous roar of the signal, the signal calling every pirate to be drawn towards the Dome. The child bites his bottom lip, pushing his memories aside. He did not want to appear visibly distressed at the meeting. Then again, he wondered if Goldenluxury was aware that he was doing his best not to let his family get to them. They were born upon the foundations of tragedy. None of them had expected Junji and Luca's deaths, none of them had thought so much terror would be bestowed upon them at such ages. He had left The Typhoon for a reason. He was remembering it loud and clear.

Elijah enters the dome accompanied by five of his rats, some of them lying lazily on his back and others trotting beside his frail body. His eyes scan about the area, noticing the lack of members who had arrived and holding back a frown. He has, after all, noticed that it's been rather quiet on the island. There were too many heavy feelings to be shared. He at least understood that as he moves to the front and sits besides Umber.

Re: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - bubblegum - 02-23-2019

Re: WHO I WANT TO BE / meeting 2/16 - Keona. - 02-24-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
Silent and thoughtful, the petite feline took a seat, curling her tail around her paws.  Sightless hues flickered upwards, following the sound of Goldie's voice, ears perked attentively.  Many names.  At the sound of her own she paused, blinking.  Privateer.  Quietly, the fae shifted her paws, nodding curtly in acknowledgement.  Her father's name followed after, a promotion to Striker.  Unsurprising.

Lots of work to be done, indeed, she mused, biting the inside of her cheek.  Everything's been moved around.  Burned.  Altered.  She'd just have to work hard then, pay close attention.  On the Pitt she frowned without much thought, ear flicking.  Why the Pitt?
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.