Beasts of Beyond
jervis' tags - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: jervis' tags (/showthread.php?tid=9167)

Pages: 1 2

jervis' tags - Jervis - 02-10-2019

Throughout this biography, Jervis will appear to be speaking to an interviewer. This will be indicated by "dialogue like this" or text within italics within the Times New Roman font. This is to mostly share more about his character and show how self-involved he is, along with controlling of the situation.

ROLEPLAYED BY: [member=1]Orion[/member]
FULL NAME: "My name is Jervis Callahan. Remember it."

[align=center]PHYSICAL

OVERALL COMPLEXION:

AGE: "I'm rather young, but I'm not going to specify my age. Don't you know it's rude to ask?
Jervis is supposedly around two years old. His birthday November 19th, meaning he was promptly born within 2016.
EYE COLOR: "I'd like to say my eyes are a honey-tinted brown that captures the gazes of many."
Like most red foxes, Jervis' eyes are a honey color, but are often to referred to as a 'golden' color to show his often greedy personality.
BODY: "An Eastern American red fox... Wherever that dreaded place may be."
Jervis is specifically an Eastern American red fox. His fur is a vibrant orange that stands out within the Pitt's green underbrush. Sadly, he has no room to camouflage.
BIRTHMARKS/SCARS: "Perfection has no imperfections."
While Jervis says he has no marks upon him, that is far from the truth. There are marks hidden underneath his pelt from past battles, inflicted by enemies and possibly even his own family members during feuds. Fresher wounds are most likely during the drama when he came to power and angered The Typhoon, along with the rest of the groups in suit.
— Right side of his face is burned entirely, leaving a nasty scar. He has lost his eyesight in the process.
— Two puncture marks near his ribs from when Beck's horned mask went through his chest.
— Large bite mark inflicted by Draekon on his back left leg.
POSTURE: "Always upright and on top of things, of course."
The fox has magnificent posture. Slouching to him seems like a lack of faith and professionalism, almost peasant-like. Hence he keeps his snout pointed towards the sky and his ears alert.
ACCESSORIES: "Hmm... Not yet."
His greed does not rely on possessions, but rather power. In the future it may involve owning things that may give him an advantage, but it will never be because the object has value, only power.

POSSESSIONS: "Well, I don't think that's any of your business."
WEAPONS: "Hmph... I prefer using others as my protection."
PRIZED POSSESSION: "[i]Me."[/i]

ACCENT: "British English, I suppose..."
LANGUAGES: "English. Do I need to know anything else? No, not currently."
VOICE VOLUME: "Confident and powerful."
COMMON PHRASES: "You're asking me what I say on the daily, [i]dear? You expect me to psychoanalyze myself for your own pleasure."[/i]
LAUGHTER: "... Your joke was not top-tier but I'll offer a chuckle for your sake, even though it's towards a disgusting cause."

ILLNESSES: "I'm fine."
— NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)
HANDICAPS: Jervis lurches backwards. He was truly offended by the suggestion of being flawed. "My body is a temple. I was born with no imperfections."
POWERS: "Hmm... That's up for you to decide."
— Unrevealed / undecided

MENTAL

OVERALL MENTALITY:

MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE: "Please... ENTJ (Extroverted Intuition Thinking Judging)"
ALIGNMENT: "I'd like to consider myself invested in myself and my goals. I will do no matter what it takes to achieve my satisfaction," he croons confidently. "Chaotic Evil."
EXPRESSIVENESS: His snout raises cockily, a smirk appearing on his maw. "Very expressive."
INTROVERT/EXTROVERT: "I thought this was obvious," he comments. After all, he was flamboyant and often expressive in his actions. "Extroverted."
QUIRKS: "Quirks?" His paw rose to his chest, laying over his heart. "I don't think I have any, dear."
PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE: Jervis just rolled his eyes. As long as things were going his way, he was satisfied.

STRENGTHS: ""
GOALS: ""
GUILTY PLEASURES: ""

HOBBIES:  ""
SOFT SPOT: ""

WEAKNESSES: ""
DISLIKES: "You."
FLAWS: ""
DISORDERS: ""
ADDICTIONS: ""
FEARS: ""
PET PEEVES: ""

BELIEFS: "I do not believe in anyone but myself."
RELIGION: "What did I just say?"

MORAL VALUES: "Morals?" His brow furrowed.
INSTINCTS: "Prone to act fast and unpredictable."

GENERAL: ""

RELATIONS

FAMILY NAME: "Callahan. It means 'strife', which I find rather ironic."
PARENTS: "The fools that damned me don't deserve to be mentioned."
SIBLINGS: "We don't mention her, nor the others."
DIRECT FAMILY: "I'm quite lonely, really."

MARTIAL STATUS: "I'd much rather remain single and be allowed to have a chance at everyone rather than to settle with some peasant. Partners here and there are rather nice."
SEXUALITY: "Anything that appeases me..."
SPOUSE: "Funny."

BEST FRIENDS: "Hmph..."
FRIENDS: "I prefer acquaintances for now."
APPRENTICE: "Someone looking up to me would be nice," he muttered. "Not like they already don't though." Jervis offered a roll of his eyes. "But no one would ever be as great as I am, even with my assistance."
ENEMIES: "My sister. [i]Next."[/i]

HISTORY

The fox's ears raised in interest. "Oh, me?" he drawled surprisingly. "I suppose you don't just want my name, but my story too." He straightened out, letting out a comforted sigh. Enough talk about false concerns. It was his time to shine. "I was born into a rather fortunate family, one with their hand in all of the clans." Whatever he desired always came to him easily because of that. Privileged and posh, Jervis was spoiled. When he didn't get what he wanted, the fox knew how to manipulate them into giving him whatever he wanted and used that to their advantage as much as he could. "My line assisted in the creation of what many would consider the big five these days, including your own clan." Their power was prominent because of that. Jervis' family line demanded respect, but that ultimately bit them in the ass. The family's pride had damned them. With that, the family sunk into the shadows and remained hibernating until now. With leadership, they could gloriously rekindle their previous relations. "As second-in-line, I was to inherit whatever they possessed and learned the tips of their trade accordingly for when they passed on. My sister was first to succeed though." He visually tensed for a moment. His expression greatly soured. "Greedy brat ruined what we had." While his sister did nothing realistically wrong, as he happened to be the true cause of their demise after an impulsive temper tantrum and a failed plan, the red fox seemed to blame her for all of his problems. "My family succumbed, taking what they had to their graves." His sister was also... dealt with. "I ascended to the head of the family with nothing to my name, leaving me in a dire situation." Selfish and greedy, he was determined to prevail once again. If The Pitt's downfall happened to be the reason for that, then so be it. "With a clan in my grasp, perhaps I can restore faith an honor within our name."

BIRTHDAY: "November 19th." Little did Jervis know, his birthday lined up with Charles I of England's birthday.
BORN IN: "The Pitt has been my home for as long as I can remember."
ASTROLOGICAL / ZODIAC SIGN: "Scorpio."

CURRENT ALLIANCE: "The Pitt."
PAST ALLIANCES: "I have been nowhere else."
CURRENT RANK: "I am the ardent and the rightful ruler of The Pitt."
PAST RANKS: "Hmph... Don't remind me."

CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION: ""
TEEN YEARS: ""
ADULTHOOD: ""

BEST MEMORY: "Coming into power."
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: "Leading the Pitt is rather up there again."

WORST MEMORY: "I'd like to think that my life has been quite swell, really."
CRIME HISTORY: "That's for me to know, not you."
REGRETS: "Regrets?"
SECRETS: "Hmph..."

PLOTS: "Aren't you invasive? I'll keep my plans to myself, thank you."
[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 03-16-2019

[align=center]

[align=center]
tags - penned by orion

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 04-16-2019

SELF-ENTITLED
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed consequat odio neque, id viverra elit eleifend non. Sed tristique sapien vel nibh dignissim, quis suscipit leo consequat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc non purus mauris. Donec lacinia mauris mattis, convallis nulla sit amet, rutrum sapien. Nam in turpis a leo sollicitudin pulvinar. Nulla at augue ornare, tempor purus id, volutpat elit. Quisque et tortor luctus, laoreet neque vel, pretium urna. Nunc finibus felis dolor, ut convallis enim vehicula vel.

Vestibulum a erat ut enim pharetra feugiat ac sed nisi. Nunc sed nunc sagittis, interdum arcu tristique, auctor mauris. Etiam iaculis dictum erat, a accumsan ipsum ultricies ut. Integer sodales ultricies ipsum vel accumsan. Mauris consectetur venenatis tempus. Donec non metus vel massa bibendum volutpat a quis massa. Fusce tempus nibh in nibh mattis molestie. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
more like tags - penned by orion narcissism

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 06-17-2019

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]SELF-ENTITLED[/glow]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed consequat odio neque, id viverra elit eleifend non. Sed tristique sapien vel nibh dignissim, quis suscipit leo consequat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nunc non purus mauris. Donec lacinia mauris mattis, convallis nulla sit amet, rutrum sapien. Nam in turpis a leo sollicitudin pulvinar. Nulla at augue ornare, tempor purus id, volutpat elit. Quisque et tortor luctus, laoreet neque vel, pretium urna. Nunc finibus felis dolor, ut convallis enim vehicula vel.

Vestibulum a erat ut enim pharetra feugiat ac sed nisi. Nunc sed nunc sagittis, interdum arcu tristique, auctor mauris. Etiam iaculis dictum erat, a accumsan ipsum ultricies ut. Integer sodales ultricies ipsum vel accumsan. Mauris consectetur venenatis tempus. Donec non metus vel massa bibendum volutpat a quis massa. Fusce tempus nibh in nibh mattis molestie. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
more like [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] narcissism

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 08-02-2019

Game Of Thrones theme <333

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]ENTITLED BASTARD[/glow]

DISOWNED [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] DISGRACE

[Image: AnZp8Wm.gif] [Image: 7S6Scsl.gif]

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 08-02-2019

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 08-24-2019

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 08-31-2019

find me and follow me through corridors
the dark of the matinée
( ♛ )  ————tags. & the pitt's glorious ardent. & fox. 」

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 10-31-2019

JERVIS
the maddened king
[Image: Aj1OiBB.png] - [Image: b67GZkm.png] - [Image: EX5pzPm.png] - [Image: u7Dc8vN.png]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Viverra tellus in hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla facilisi. Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet. Erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse. Ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. Facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus. Ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut. Morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non. Bibendum neque egestas congue quisque egestas. Nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus in. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in.

Viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus. Non nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim. In fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor. Augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et. Sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla pellentesque. Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate. Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet. Ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra.

Arcu non odio euismod lacinia at quis. Quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris. Integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper quis. Ut etiam sit amet nisl. Risus nullam eget felis eget nunc. Massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac. Interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor. Adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla. Id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi. Et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi. Duis at tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Nec ultrices dui sapien eget. Orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis at tellus. Ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut. Egestas purus viverra accumsan in. Tempus quam pellentesque nec nam. Nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin. Arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam. Arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam. Arcu felis bibendum ut tristique. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam.

Re: play the game... wip - Jervis - 02-12-2020

i was told a million times of all the people in my way
KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE
how I had to keep on trying and get better every day

( ♛ )  ———————tags. & the pitt's ardent. & fox. 」