Beasts of Beyond
it's gonna be a scream baby - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: it's gonna be a scream baby (/showthread.php?tid=9111)

Pages: 1 2

it's gonna be a scream baby - tricky - 02-02-2019

[align=center]
blease talk to me im lonely (and i also probably need to be onsite more whoopie daisy)
for any of the folks that dont know me too well, trick's the name and procrastinating's the game howdy do
random question to yall: do you have any characters outside of bob (but if not, bob ones are fine too) in your own universe and if so, tell me all the details i love hearing about other people's ocs and stories

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - Grimm - 02-02-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i am sneaking in here to say i love tricky, good soul with that good good horror taste

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - tricky - 02-05-2019

[align=center]
no u
howdy!!!! welcome to my newest humble abode, wipe your shoes on the doormat blease

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - emil - 02-11-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]shuffles on in here
how ya doin trick its been a while (even tho i am. in ur server.....)
old man bub is actually part of a separate universe/has a different canon than bob but i havent completely fleshed it out........hes just a big cryptid u kno

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - tricky - 02-19-2019

[align=center]
big cryptids are great

uhh i've been expanding tricky lore but it's mostly ghosts 'n' ghouls
too many dead ocs

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - minnie. - 02-19-2019

ewww it's minnie everyone hide

most of my oc's are on ff, but i have one in the works on here named father time. i still need to save up for Mental Manipulation & Communication so that my boi isn't a bland piece of soggy toast. not that toast is bad, but father time is on a gluten free diet.

also good to see you again, tricky!

[align=center]
correction: it's minnie everyone rejoice

eyes emoji
perhaps i could help, good to see you too!!

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - minnie. - 02-19-2019

AaAhhh tricky you fiend

thank you so much. please accept my donation in return <3

edit: you really didn't have to do this btw. i will gladly send it back if you ever need it.

[align=center]
nah i've been stockpiling gems for a while so it's fine Wink

Re: it's gonna be a scream baby - toboggan - 02-21-2019

*hops in here bc tricky’s fantastic*

ayyyy how’s it chilling, tricky? you’re a pretty neat fella, and i really love all of your ocs.

as for me, the most i’ve worked on an off-site oc has to be for my fictional indie band, “grinding teeth”. no they are not furries.

it started out as a project for spare time, but it soon delved into popularity with a local audience. however, just after releasing their debut record, the group of college students got into a heated argument, and the band ceased to exist afterwards. following a period of two months, some paranormal stuff happens? there’s an inexplainable individual that appears to be hunting each member. so now they’ve regrouped, and are going on an endless road trip to escape whatever may be after them. to make money in order to survive on the road, they have to play gigs, and write new songs - but they all hate each other. like a lot.

but that’s my boring old world. how’re y’all doing on this fine morning.