Beasts of Beyond
return — UNSTOPPABLE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: return — UNSTOPPABLE (/showthread.php?tid=9095)

return — UNSTOPPABLE - Tena M. - 01-30-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
Above all else, Tena Moonspinner retained a knack for losing her feet.  Getting lost became normal enough for the small feline she felt little panic or bother over it, save for the annoyance of attempting to re-trace her steps with little success.  Indeed, her sandy paws found a desert before they found their way back to the mountains they sought.  Not that she minded a little exploration and the heated environment felt familiar.  Still, Tena failed to sit tight long, determined to find her feet.

With an absently flicking tail, the desert dweller lingered on the border, watching her air puff into little clouds.  A luminous pair of blue eyes gleamed in the sunlight, hues dancing with curiosity and a little impatience.  Waiting never a strong point for her.  Well, at least the mountain air filling her lungs felt familiar, her paws tucked beneath her chest as she resigned to stand by for someone to find her.
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: return — UNSTOPPABLE - AUGUST - 02-01-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]August had found himself straying from Sunhaven's borders as well, jist over a month or so ago. He never tended to wander far from home, but this time, he had good reason for it. He was determined to find his mother, though unfortunately, she never turned up. He had made his way back to Sunhaven because it was really the only home ( besides his birth-den ) that he ever had.

The young wolf, now being of appropriate age, was able to roam about the territory as much as he pleased. He hadn't planned on scoping out the borders, but upon noticing the presence of an unfamiliar feline, he made a beeline for them. Had she been a gangly, demonic beast then he would have been more wary. This was only a small cat, though, in which he was larger and could probably try and defend himself if need be. [glow=black,1,400]"Hello,"[/glow] August chirped, blinking blue optics. [glow=black,1,400]"Who are you?"[/glow] The possibilities were endless; a loner, a potential newcomer, a messenger? Who knew.

Re: return — UNSTOPPABLE - Tena M. - 02-01-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
Although considerably small, the feline never felt threatened wherever she roamed, confident in looks being decieving.  As bright blue hues flashed upwards - Wolf. Younger than her.  Doesn't look aggressive. - she remained relaxed, if not still a little impatient looking,  a fairly friendly smile flashing on her maw.

"Hi." Not a familiar face.  Unfortunate.  "Tena Moonspinner. Returning, I guess.  I got a little lost a while ago, had a hard time retracing my steps." Home was rather far (and unfriendly) and that other desert certainly through her for a loop in terms of her internal map.  She knew now she had it right however, and for that she felt glad.

[ Mobile ]

Re: return — UNSTOPPABLE - clarence a. - 02-05-2019

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
CLARENCE ASTON
" i bear little resemblance to the king i once was "
[table][tr][td]
INFORMATION LOG
DATE January 30
TIME Afternoon
LOCATION Elysium border
PURPOSE Usual patrols
[/td][td]
PERSONAL LOG
[table][tr][td]
JOY
CALM
SURE
KEEN
[/td][td]
———————|————————————
—|——————————————————
———|————————————————
——|—————————————————
[/td][td]
DESPAIR
FURIOUS
DOUBT
AFRAID
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
WRITTEN REPORT
I don't think I ever have a goal when I wander around on 'patrol.' This area has proven itself to be relatively safe, something I'm thankful for, but also something that is a bit... unnerving. While I have trouble describing the exact feeling, I always feel as though there must be something lurking just past the border. That's why I go on so many walks and why I feel the need to patrol even while not patrolling, I suppose. I wonder sometimes if anyone else notices. I'll be on a walk, minding my own business, but every sound or unusual flash of leaf is warrant to some sort of search. I'm aware that this isn't... normal behavior, but I don't feel it's progressed far enough for me bring it up to anyone. Even if it had, who would I speak to about it? Vale? Haven't I worried her enough, between being swept to this life after throwing myself on a boat? Bex? And threaten the balance we were supposed to hold as co-leaders? No, there isn't anyone I feel I can turn to. But I will bear it as I have bore everything else, I suppose. On my own.

I was walking along the old Sun Haven border when I heard an unfamiliar voice, along with August's. That brought a smile to my face. August was a good, kind boy and if there was anything I was happy about after this merge, it was his presence being more frequent here. I arrived beside the boy and looked towards the girl who spoke about being a former Sun Haven member. She seemed kind enough and didn't seem to have any sort of ill intent. Just returning home. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tena. My name is Clarence Aston. Recently Sun Haven and Ascendants merged to form Elysium and our acceptance of members works a bit differently than it once did. I will grant you permission to stay in the territory as a new comer, but you will have to be accepted as a full member at your first meeting. Our territory is a bit different now, so if you'd like a tour or some directions, I'd be more than happy to provide them," I explained, trying to be as clear as possible. There had been a few members returning that had missed the merge and oftentimes they were confused, so I found it best to give as much information as possible right away.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: return — UNSTOPPABLE - Tena M. - 02-06-2019

A quick blink, accompanied by perked ears.  Curiosity.  Perhaps some confusion but the situation made sense enough.  Her memory of the Ascendants lacked much concrete knowledge.  Once, during another episode of being lost -- with Lavi -- she found herself at their border.  Something strange had happened however, with a number of the group trapped within their observatory.  The feline quickly deduced that the matter had no doubt been settled a while ago.  She had never visited after the incident however.  Oh well.  They're here now anyway, as one group.

"Nice to meet you," the desert dweller returned, tail flicking.  "Sounds cool, and I'll be alright on my own, I think.  Thank you."

Re: return — UNSTOPPABLE - PHOENIX - 02-08-2019

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; text-align: justify;"] Ah, this was a sight Phoenix had longed to see. A conglomerate of strangers all huddled around something. More than often not it was something of note, be it fresh adventurers clutching a weathered treasure map or siblings squabbling over a family heirloom. Her time of recollection was... over, however. Searching the woods with purpose with her friends at her side had died alongside her corporeal being, and now she wandered the woods as a nameless apparition hidden within the shell of a lesser creature. Phoenix, she called herself, because she rose from her ashes with nothing else to call herself but a revenant. Rather dark thoughts, really, and ones she quickly tried to dispel as a migraine bloomed in the forefront of her skull.

Truthfully seeing a small... uh, cat-like thing (What was it called again? Her memories had been altered, sure, but surely that hadn't included literal creatures as well what the fuck) was a respite. Because, well. It was cute. The maned wolf's lips curled into a pleasant smile as Phoenix loped over to linger alongside August, sundrop eyes fixed intently on the newest stranger to the bunch. Tena Moonspinner, she had introduced herself as. "Rad name." She commented offhandedly, voice cracking as she did so. "Haven't heard something along the lines of "Moonspinner" in a little too long. The classics are underappreciated nowadays." There was a pause as the canid snorted in amusement. "I'm part of the whole "unoriginal names" problem, name's Phoenix. Welcome to Elysium, kiddo."